How often are you allowed an erection?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by RonDom, May 2, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    By that time you'll be at the stage where you desperately want an orgasm, and also don't, and the don't-side of you will win :)

amvetsb likes this.
  2. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Excellent question / topic.
    Full erections will vary for me; sometimes after a 2-3 weeks, sometimes a couple-three months.

I love and my Goddess Loves my 'attempted' erections and I'll I can do is strain in my cage; @n2toys laughs and jokes I look like a busted can of biscuits when I'm straining in my cage and squeezing out thru the bars of my cage... When I am let out my Goddess LOVES to get me as erect and play with my hard dick and then She REALLY LOVES to force me back into my cage while erect and hard; She knows She just has to be persistent and take Her time forcing me back into my cage and then She'll often keep teasing me to keep me hard as She knows I'm trying to calm myself down and just smile & laugh.

ugams likes this.
  3. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    That is a tough question for me to answer, I need medication to even get an erection. Once I started medication for blood pressure erections became difficult to achieve.

To be honest, when my wife wants sex she give me a pill to take in the morning and lets me out. Or, should I say, I think I will be let out. There are occasions where she gives me the pill and all afternoon by the pool I satisfy her and she may leave me locked up with a penis fighting against the bars like the old days.

Like most it may be once a week or every 2 weeks this will happen.

4. boytoy12

boytoy12 Active member

IT Consultant
    Pune
    Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    I get a cage free erection every 3-4 days when I'm unlocked for proper cleaning and/or a shave. Im never unlocked to tease or during sex unless im allowed an orgasm. So cleaning is the only time I have a cage free erection. She doesn't really want me to get erect. But I usually just get an erection while she is unlocking me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice