Very close call (in more ways than one)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JayDub, May 6, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. JayDub

JayDub Active member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    So, Covid knocked out my right ear completely. I had like 5% hearing left in it. Last November I had a cochlear implant put in. I mention this as having had high blood pressure for 2 or 3 years prior, after the impact surgery I found it very hard to stay awake. For like two weeks I could only sleep. Then they found my BP was dangerously low... took me off my meds and I have been 100% normal BP after that... until a week ago. Routine check-up at the Drs found I was slightly elevated again. She didn't prescribe meds again, but asked me to check my own BP morning and night for a week and send her the results.

So I happily monitoring my BP twice a day, and yes, there were some spikes to Stage 1 and Stage 2 even. BUT THEN on Saturday morning I take my BP and it's 181-111, which is "hypertensive crisis". SHIT. But I felt great. Dr. Google says go straight to a clinic or call an ambulance. I'm locked in my cage and my wife is 1.5 hours away (and probably 3 or 4 hours from being home) in the City having a fancy hair appointment before we go on vacation next weekend.

I decide that I will take a walk to the grocery store, and neck a bottle of mineral water whilst I stroll... as this is recommended for lowering BP if you get a spike.

An hour later I take my BP again. SHIT. The walk and water didn't help... it's up still more to 184-131 which is coming close to a stroke. I also realise I am feeling nauseous and slightly dizzy. I decide rather I will go to the clinic... so I fetch the emergency key (that's why we have it, right?!), tell my stepson what's going on but that I don't want to panic his mom, and I am going to let her enjoy her appointment and pampering. When I can see she's in her car again on the 360 App I will let her know I'm at the hospital.
    I pop in to the bathroom with the emergency key to unlock myself. It will not open. Few deep breaths, give everything a wiggle and try again. It will NOT unlock. F*CK.

There's no way I am going to a hospital in a solid metal cock cage that I cannot remove.
    WhatsApp: Hey love. How're you doing?
    - Last color is coming out, then it's the toner and blow-dry and done. Should be heading out in about an hour and a half.

OK. That's longer than I wanted. Try the lea again. Still nothing. And again. Nothing.

Take my BP again: 196/139 which is VERY serious.
    Realise I cannot wait for my wife to return with her key.I'm going to have to hit the hospital in my cage and pray that either my wife gets to me before I am seen by the medics, OR if not that they don't need to go anywhere near my crotch (why would they?) and don't want to put me in a gown.

So I jump in the car, check the 360 App and see my wife has just left the salon and is heading to the freeway... so I call her. She floors it to meet me at the hospital (with her key, which she keeps on her car keys ring).

Luckily the admission and triage didn't go anywhere near my cage... my wife arrived whilst I was awaiting a bed... her key worked first time. 2 minutes after the cage comes off I am called to a bed and Dr.

Blood test, three sets of pills and I am walking out of there with normal BP and a fresh prescription for pills.

We laugh on the way home.
    Walk through the door and she says "come with me" and I follow her to the bedroom. She shuts the door, opens her handbag, pulls out my cage and says "Back on. Now."

Not even a cheeky release to say "thank fuck you didn't die". Nope. Straight back in chastity.

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    What caused the increase in your BP?

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  3. JayDub

JayDub Active member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    We still have to figure that out. Back to the Drs again tomorrow.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    Don't fool around with high blood pressure, it can kill you. I suffer from it and have been on medication for several years and the effect is not able to get an erection without other medication. A friend had it and was fortunate enough to get a warning sign, one hell of a bloody nose that ruined a suit. The doctors told him a ruined suit was better than a burst blood vessel in the brain.

5. JayDub

JayDub Active member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    I hear you.Been to the Drs again this morning. BP is 100% perfect. She thinks it's been brought on by the legal issues I am having with my Ex. Staying on the news for a few months, then will revisit it. I HATE the side-effects of the meds... cock caged or not.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  6. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Stress is the cause of a great many issues, and once the key didn't work I imagine the stress was just being compounded.

Glad to hear things worked out.

I meant to ask; Had the cage stayed on, do you think anyone would have noticed?

gingers_sub likes this.
  7. JayDub

JayDub Active member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    Good question. No. If the cage had stayed on I very much doubt it would have been detected. I was attended to by a young, blonde female doctor, too... so it would have been quite embarrassing. My wife had said that if we couldn't get it off and it was noticed by medical staff she would have explained it on my behalf.

Stephplayswithyou and JaySaysYes like this.
  8. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    I don't have an emergency key so it's been a big fear of mine, which I think led to some extra stress at the start.

Now I just imagine that the medical staff meet people having the worst day of their lives so often that odd things like sex toys attached to them are barely even noteworthy.

rhodry04 likes this.
  9. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    196/139 on that last test, with it rising as you describe, and the other symptoms!? How accurate is your testing mechanism? I'm not a doctor, but that is an extremely high and dangerous reading and scenario.

I don't think I'd have given 2 shits about being found wearing a cage or a tutu or a damned furry fursuit... I'd have feared stroking out and either dying or being a vegetable any moment. Because either would be entirely possible at that reading!

For anyone reading that might find themselves in a similar situation, if your BP rises to/above 180/120 and stays there (or increases further) on a second reading a few minutes later, call emergency services immediately. Get an ambulance on its way so that's its life savings equipment is readily available if needed for you.

To the op: I'm glad you're okay now. I'm sure doctors have explained to you what to watch for and what to do if it happens again. Don't hesitate. And if you fear you might, maybe ditch the cage until doctors say your health (and life) are safe again.

denied_one likes this.
  10. JayDub

JayDub Active member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    All very true.
    Sadly it wasn't a faulty reading, ER reading confirmed it.
    Luckily I have responded immediately to meds, and I remain "within the safe zone".
    Did a "lifestyle audit" with the Doc two days ago and she is convinced it was stress induced. I've had a sudden spike of stress... I own a business with 40 employees which has been under intense pressure due to cargo shipping issues since Ukraine and Gaza. Most of my suppliers value the 20 years business we've done and are working with us to keep going. Unfortunately some others are being complete dicks... which makes everything harder for everyone. THEN on the home front my son from my previous marriage lives with me, and has done for a year now, full time. I am having to force my Ex through court to get maintenance and a change to the Parenting Agreement... and her behaviour towards the situation is absolutely breathtaking. It was a legal letter the previous day from her, with wild allegations, that seems to have triggered the hypertensive crisis episode in question.I'm on meds and I start therapy with a counsellor tomorrow morning to give me some mental support while things move through court. Luckily the therapist is the same one who worked with my Ex and I at the end of our marriage, and then got me through my divorce. My new wife and KH is coming with me too, for added support.
    And I walk 3 miles around trails by my house again now each morning, which i had not done for ages.

I got this.

rhodry04 and Curious40ish like this.
  11. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    I hope you can get your BP under control. I have only slightly elevated BP, I take some RX that helps to keep it under control. I have recently read many books on how the western diet is killing us. Eating meats, dreary products, and processed foods are all bad for our health. I am now on a total vegan diet; it takes a little work to figure out how to cook and eat but I am convinced that it is the way to live. Not only for our health but also for the good of the poor animals that are kill by eating meat.
    I would not worry about the cage, just get the BP under control.

12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    I’ve had to go to the doctors with my cage on before.

I have to get physical for work every 2 years, I was way overdue which I don’t keep track of, they do, and they always make appointment and I have warning, and it’s always on a day I would have off. This time it was so overdue that they needed it done asap, and they called me to show up immediately. I texted the wife to find spare, but she was working and didn’t reply.

Eventually the turn your head and cough part came around. I warned her, “I have some body jewelry on down there, it’s locked on and I can’t take it off, just so you know”. She saw it, didn’t bat an eye. Said something like “that’s really on there huh” did the coughing. She asked some medical questions about it, “do you have any loss of feeling, does it change color or temperature, any skin issues” I responded that I have worn it for awhile now and everything was fine. Nothing was said further about it and off she went. (They always save that test for the end of the physical)

And before anyone wants to make this into a sexual thing, no she wasn’t remarkably beautiful, in fact I don’t think I could pick her out of a lineup. I don’t remember her being young, flirty, or even interested in it past the medical stuff.

I think they see their fair share of oddities, it didn’t seem like this even cracked the top 100.

Stephplayswithyou and rhodry04 like this.
  13. Locked_Koala

Locked_Koala Active member

Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    love the attitude. You got this!!!

14. sub_tessa

sub_tessa Member

maid by day sub at night
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    If your gunna live this lifestyle you should not be embarrassed or humiliated if anybody see’s it while out. I guess there are some that see it as part of thrill of wearing cage.

rhodry04 likes this.
  15. JayDub

JayDub Active member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    As time has passed, my relationship/KH changed, I've matured and I've come to accept this side of my sexuality... so it's not really pure embarrassment or humiliation. It's more a feeling that I should not expose parts of my sexuality to persons who have not consented to it and
    are simply going about their own day to day lives.

Chloe420 and Mr_anonymous like this.
  16. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    I agree with this sentiment completely. My biggest complaint with some areas of kink community is when people into humiliation and exhibitionism neglect the fact that outsiders/civilians did not consent to be part of your sexual play, so it is inappropriate to knowingly expose them to it or involve them in any way. Of course, it is one thing in a medical emergency... in that case, medical professionals may be exposed because there's no other option (and they generally know and expect such things). But, at the same time, if you know your medical condition (especially any temporary condition) may lead you to needing to interact with them on short notice, it might be worth ditching the cage.

17. RonDom

RonDom Member

Florida
    Local Time:
    I think reasonable minds can disagree on this, there are two sides. On the one hand, I understand the point about not exposing your sexuality to people who haven't consented to it. But on the other hand, a cage can be viewed as a form of personal adornment, no different than wearing a nose ring or a chain around the neck or the ankle and I don't see anything inappropriate about a medical professional being exposed to any form of personal adornment or jewelry. As Nicoftime pointed out, they've seen it all and it's no big deal.

18. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    Show me a chasity cage in a jewelry store and I'll agree with the it's just jewelry argument. Same goes for body jewelry at a piercing shop, not a cage in sight. Stuff happens that's unforeseeable but if you know you have a Dr's appt just take the thing off.

Chloe420 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice