Chastity and Denial as a Form of Encouragement

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by young88, May 28, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    I thought some of our members would be interested in our latest game by using denial as a weight control exercise.

D has set me a 20 kg weight loss goal.

At 5 kg I was allowed a full body massage and tease for 1 hour, the PA5000 remained locked. (This was amazing)
    At 10 kg which I am working toward I will be milked by D with her strap on. I will remained locked. (I will be looking forward to this by the time I get there!)
    At 15 kg D has agreed to a full Mistress role play session with all the outfits etc. I will remain locked
    At 20 kg D will allow me to be unlocked, and I will be allowed intercourse. However, D will use desensitising cream and a number of condoms to prevent me from cumming until she has had as many orgasm as she wishes. D has also bought a 4 ga bent bar bell with 10mm balls for my PA to be used during this session.

I must say this lifestyle just gets better and better with every day.

Once I have achieved my goal weight D has come up with the following:

For each week I am over my goal weight, I will have my term of denial increase by 1 week.
    For each kg I am over my goal weight at the end of each week I will be whipped with her riding crop 10 strokes per kilo.
    At the end of 3 months while under my weight goal I will be allowed my 5 kg reward
    At the end of 6 months while under my weight goal I will be allowed my 10 kg reward
    At the end of 9 months while under my weight goal I will be allowed my 15 kg reward
    At the end of 12 months while under my weight goal I will be allowed my 20 kg reward.

Yes, I know that is a 12 month cycle of denial. I was not surprised when we discussed the above as D eventually would like me permanently denied. This is something I am not able to agreed to at this stage and we are working through it as a couple.

I opened the pandoras box and now I could not be happier.

Cheers.

2. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    I already commented on this in your other thread but I am having the same success. 2 months in chastity without male orgasm and 36 pounds lost (goal 100 lost) over the same time period.

sissy deena

3. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    :D What a brilliant idea !!
    Might give that a go !

4. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Second Goal reached. As an additional reward D has now advised I must wait for my milking session until she is good and ready.

Indicators are during this week.

As an aside I could not be happier with the PA at 4 ga and the PA5000. It is very comfortable for everyday use and when required does its job. I know when I reach my 20 kg goal the lock will be corroded solid and to be unlocked we will split the thing, but at $75 I will buy another which will remained locked under our current agreement for a minimum of 12 months. During this time I will be looking to make my own S/S version of the PA5000 and use a locking PA ring. I mean how hard can it be, some 30mm ID S/S tube a 30mm ID ring bent to shape cut it to the angles and length drill a hole for the ring. Piece of cake for about $50 plus locking ring.

Will never ever go back to a ball trap device. I cannot wait to see D's reaction when I get to put on the bent bar bell with 10mm balls she bought me, I think she will enjoy the ride and to be honest that could be enough for me. How times change, rather see her orgasm than I.

Raven's j likes this.
  5. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    young88, your comment about rather seeing her orgasm than yourself brought a smile to my face.

Bravo, sir!! I love seeing that attitude.

6. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for you kind comments brendajjq, I am getting closer to a permanent agreement with D that I should always remain locked and I will never be allowed to orgasm again. I guess after I reach my goal and then keep my promise to stay under the goal for 12 months we may make that decision, but it is still a long way off.

It came naturally to me, something that I would never have considered in the past. My need for an orgasm although remains strong, is no where near as strong as my need to please my beautiful wife and keyholder. Who, has embraced the lifestyle in a very short time and with more vigour than I could possibly have hoped for.

D has now taken up the roll of teasing my locked member each and every morning, I am instructed not to move or make any sound, as she explores the effect of the torment on me. When I ask if she enjoyed it, I always get a little giggle and a slap on the bottom. It is then my role to bring her to orgasm orally. It used to be a fortnightly thing, but now is more like every second day. D has now asked that I am naked at all times when sleeping and in her presence when the house is empty. I think she likes to see my member locked in the PA5000 and also my new fitter body. D certainly doesn't mind the cuddles now!

The only regret we have is the time we wasted before making the change to a male chastity and denial lifestyle. Our relationship is stronger and more loving than ever, even when we were engaged some 23 years ago.

If only our friends and family new the dark secret. They certainly are jealous of the attention and respect D receives on a daily basis.

Raven's j likes this.
  7. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    What a beautiful story, young88. It sounds like D has things well in control.

8. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes she certainly does. We could not be happier.

9. qntal

qntal Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    sounds amazing :)

10. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    i couldn't agree more....... B)

11. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Goal 3 reached last week. D made me wait until this morning and the kids were at school to reward me.

I love it when she laces her corset on with stockings and boots. When I arrived back from my morning ski paddle I was greated at the door by one very powerful and sexy woman.

D was very enthusiastic, giving me a thorough flogging, and then the use of her riding crop which she always enjoys.

I was then milked with her strap on and allowed to service her to 2 very powerful orgasms.

The best was spooning for 20 minutes after all of the above.

Goal 4 is in sight with only 3 kg to go. I estimate I will be at 6 months without any form of unlock or release by this stage and the energy to get to that point is amazing.

After Goal 4 is reached we have realised I have a 5 kg gap for our next regime to begin. D has advised she will think hard about what type of encouragement is required to ensure we get there soon.

Maybe the members would like to suggest something to bridge our 5 kg gap?

12. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Still working towards the 4th goal of the current regime, its been slow going and still have 1.9 kg to go. Its so close but yet so far.

D has now let me know that she would like me to upgrade my device form the PA5000 to a Tube jacket or Loris device. I will be -resented with this on my 50th birthday and expect to asked to go permanent from then on.

I love my KH and how quickly she has taken this wonderful lifestyle.

A fantasy come true.

13. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    This morning is a wonderful day, I reached my 20 kg weight loss goal. After confirming the scales, D then unlocked the PA5000 and requested that I do not under any circumstances touch myself. If I did she would know. Given I have 6 months of built up energy!!!
    I was given my Pa jewelery to put on and now await my fate.
    D has decided that there will be no more rewards after the one I now wait for, until I loose a further 5 kg. I will be locked with no release, massage, milking or scenes for my pleasure. I will be required to service her whenever and wherever she requires.
    After this we then begin our next regime of staying under the weight goal, which can be moved lower if D decides that I need to be fitter and lighter.

This is amazing, life fulfilling fantasy.

Raven's j likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice