Vanilla Fashion for the Dominant Female

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lady Germaine, Aug 2, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Lady Germaine

Lady Germaine Active member

Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    We dommes already know what works in the bedroom but what about out there in the vanilla world?

At the moment, I'm partial to collared button-front belted shirtdresses, fitted blouses, and above-the-knee pencil skirts. I enjoy the retro looks influenced by the Mad Men television program and have several 50's and 60's shirtwaist dresses in my collection. Of course, the proper period undergarments are required to go along with them.

Subbies, what would you like to see us dress like when we're not all leathered up? Anything that makes you guys throb and drip in your little chastity tubes is just fine with me. LOL :smile:

2. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    My take on this is that I like to wear very conservative clothing but with a twist ie, fitted shift dress with simple jewellery, but then say vintage style stockings with pencil line.
    It's the sort of thing that if you are kinky you recognise the signs but it's not in you face obvious.
    I think a lot of this can work as well if your body language is right. If you see a confident woman walking down the street she looks a lot sexier.
    So I go for stylish conservative- it gets my slave dripping every time !

Wendygirl likes this.
  3. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Conservative,hmmm,i like miss c's sun dresses.they are not low cut at the top or short at the bottom.i think it gets me leaking out of my cage becuase i know she probiley has on little panties under them,and cuse the whole dress can come off in 10 seconds.what i really get a wet mess in my pants is for her jean skirt and her short jean shorts w one of her lower cut tops.all three options look best with some sort of heels.my eyes might wander about but i always like walking behind her lol

4. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    I suppose most male subs ideal clothing for a Mistress is guided by the stories they may have read in his formative years where the dominant Lady is dressed much as described above. Vanilla, but sending out a message. Certainly not leggings and trainers!!

As you may guess from my signature picture, the shoes are also super important. Particularly if it is toe dangled.

Nothing more fascinating and exciting than a stockinged leg with high heeled patent shoes - and when She sits and crosses her legs, then dangles her shoe from her toes - playing with it and keeping my eyes and mind transfixed. Again, there is nothing overtly sexual in the activity - many ladies do it absent mindedly - so it can be seen as vanilla, but not to me! :)

Hmm - cold shower now ;)

MsLooker02 likes this.
  5. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Sure, we all like the stereotypical Leather Dominatrix look, but Number One WITHOUT A DOUBT is the Female Professional! Give me an above-the-knee tailored grey tweed skirt, a silky white, long-sleeve blouse with a high collar (maybe filmy enough to show a lacy camisole beneath), nude hose with a large black fishnet pattern on them, square-toed 2 1/2 " black patent high heels with a mildly chunky heel, a gold watch w a pearl band, a gold ring or 2, dangly pearl earings, spiral curled shoulder length hair (red or brown), smokey eye makeup, VS Rapture perfume, red lip gloss and of course, a key to my chastity device on a tasteful anklet. A less Vanilla honorable mention is the mid thigh leather miniskirt, nude fishnets, a white chunky, warm looking fitted turtleneck sweater and the rest of the package from Number One. Stylish Conservative ROCKS! ...and yes, it makes me leak profusely!

allaboutHer

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Give me a woman dressed in tight riding jodphurs riding boots with a crop pushed down inside the boot ! Make sme hot and horny even thinking about it now. There is just something so powerfully sexual about this image and the fantasy of being controlled by someone used to sitting astride a powerful animal and getting it to perform in the manner she wants no matter what rsistance is offered up. Sorry gotta go lie down now for a while!

7. Lady Germaine

Local Time:
    Mistress Deborah, those vintage-style backseamed stockings do go great with my proper period undergarments and "stylish conservative" would be a good description of the look I'm after as well. Black leather items like belts and knee boots can always be combined with any casual, but sleek, denim outfit to help add that air of distinction especially later in the season. Of course, that key to my subhub's heart dangling around my neck is always a required accessory. ;)

2inch, Carrie, AllaboutHer, and Stroppy, thank you very much for your thoughts so far!!! I do love sundresses myself, especially during hot weather. The equestrian look might be better for the bedroom in my case since I don't spend too much time with horses these days. Certainly not big T-shirts, sweat pants, quilted house coats, and bunny slippers, either!!! I suppose we can look at this thread from a "what not to wear" angle also. LOL :smile:

8. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I was tempted to add a description of a young blonde haired lady I saw yesterday while driving, who was dressed much as you said - over the knee black boots (but flat heeled :( ) and a thigh length red dress and a small black jacket - pushing a child in a pushchair - but she certainly got my attention!

We've not seen much of the sundress in this part of the world this year - mostly sou'wester etc. I am sad to say. Fine for those into PVC ;) And why the young lady could justify boots yesterday - or maybe she just wanted to turn a few heads! ;)

Finally, I was going to ask if Stroppy maybe worked in a stable yard - otherwise it was not very vanilla for downtown or the Mall!

9. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Lady Germaine,
    Might I add that in my opinion, accesorizing is EXTREMELY important and effefective. Those of us with our "dirty little secret" are drawn like moths to a flame to toe rings, thumb rings, perfectly painted toenails & fingernails, prominent belts, prominent buckles, anklets, high quality hosiery and tights (patterned all the better) whenever possible etc.. Most importantly, self confidence and intelligence is huge. One thing I might add is that if a woman wears quality leggings, some of which have a contour seam to divide and lift the cheeks, and accessorizes with say, knee high fishnet trouser socks, heels, maybe a fitted tee and all of the other components I have mentioned it is BEWITCHING to walk along BEHIND her...
    I have one off-topic question; I have posted a question in the Devices Forum about fitting a Lori's2B. Can you, or some of the other Keyholders check it out and possibly offer some assistance?
    Many thanks!

allaboutHer

10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Maid-carrie no i have never worked in a stable yard good god all that smell of leather would push me over the edge! It is not that unusual for the equestrian look to be worn out and about although i doubt the women i am thinking of in it have ever been anywhere near a horse. There is definately something about a tight pair of figure hugging jodphurs worn inside boots showing off all the beautiful curves we men so love. And as for the thought of the boots bearing down on me as i kneel and offer submission to her i go weal all over. PHEW!

Wendygirl likes this.
  11. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I wear what I want to wear, whether the sub likes it or not, is of little concern to Me.

krambus and Bitchboy like this.
  12. Lady Germaine

Local Time:
    That's always your perogative, Mistress B!!!

Me, I'll seek additional advantage when and where ever I can. If proper dressing helps secure that advantage, then I'm all for it. :smile:

13. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    Recently, Mistress and I went to a local dungeon to play because we wanted to see what it would be like to play in a fully stocked dungeon. She wore her usual outfit when she strapped on her big cock, a white tank top and black leggings, nothing especially sexy and the local Domme showing us around asked her if she wanted to go some place and change into a more Mistressy outfit. She looked at her and said "Why would I do that? I like to be comfortable and why do I care if i look sexy to her or not?"

I love Mistress attitude.

deena

krambus likes this.
  14. Lady Germaine

Local Time:
    Although a bit off-topic, I appreciate your contribution, Deena.

Now if I were that dungeonmistress, I may have exercised my perogative and booted you both for violating the dress code. LOL

"Comfortable" can have many negative connotations attached to it as far as vanilla fashion goes, especially in today's cheapened, welcome-to-Walmart world. We dommes should always be willing to accept a higher standard so we can demand nothing less from our subbies as well. :smile:

15. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Advantage,yes.if the mistress has the opertounity to make the sub want her more why not.this is something only mabey subs understand in general.if miss c is wearing something hot i will want her more,in turn serve her better.im not talking all the time,just whean she can.i do however know its her choice not mine.i just wont buy hot items if she will not use them

16. Lady Germaine

Local Time:
    In that case, 2inch, I would suggest you talk to your mistress concerning her likes and dislikes as far as vanilla clothing is concerned and purchase accordingly. This is not to say you cannot make suggestions as long as she permits you to do so. :smile:

17. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I quite like the 50's & 60's look You are describing Lady Germaine. When men were men & women were grateful, with a new twist.
    emily

18. Lady Germaine

Local Time:
    That's correct, Emily, and nobody had to look at "muffin tops" and "back titties" in those days, either. :smile:

19. mistressfox

mistressfox Member

Local Time:
    Ok so here's my problem, and ladies, don't hate me for saying this. I am really skinny and pulling off sexy skirts, hoisery and tight clothing is pretty tricky because I tend to get more of the 10 year-old pre-puberty look than the dominant/conservative one which I would most definitely exploit to the best advantage if I could make it work. Also wearing heels makes my legs so long and sticky that I look more breakable than fuckable. On the plus side I have very perky (if fairly little) tits and a totally flat stomach. Oh and I love clothes and fashion. Advice?

20. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Please forgive me for intruding Mistress Fox but after watching a few American dramas with all those impossibly thin women in them.The sexy business smart look springs to mind. Works for me.
    emily

21. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    I like the gym look, also the cycling look. Spandex and a sports bra to go with it. If your physically fit this really works well. When a female cyclist passes me as I'm running she provides a stunning view for the little time she is with in sight.

shynysteelynx likes this.
  22. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh wow Slave@heart! You just reminded me of the jogger i sometimes see on my street. She has the loveliest bottom in Her capri joggers that i have seen outside of an airbrushed magazine photo. I'm a bit of a bottom lover btw.
    emily

shynysteelynx likes this.
  23. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I am certainly not going to dress in clothes I am not comfortable in just to please a sub. I have had no complaints about My appearance to date. I am also of the opinion, that My taste in clothes is infinitely superior to some whimpering sub.

24. Lady Germaine

Local Time:
    First off, Mistress Fox, the mirror always lies so have your subbie(s) take full-length pictures of you so you can get a better sense of what you really look like.

Fall and winter are coming up so the bulkier clothing that goes with the seasons should help somewhat. I think well-fitted jackets and blouses with bows, subdued ruffles, and/or puff sleeves could help add to your presence. Don't be afraid to wear a padded bra once and awhile, either, since no one except you really needs to know. LOL

Low-rise pants tend to give more of a boyish look but they do work well on slender women like yourself. I hope this helps!!! :smile:

25. Lady Germaine

Local Time:
    Were you thinking of the crime show female police detective look as well, Emily? ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice