Need some advice cb6000s metal or plastic

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Cdsmith1979, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Cdsmith1979

Cdsmith1979 New member

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    Hello everyone,
    I am new to this board and have looked through many of the pages.
    I ordered a cb6000 off amazon about a month ago and was so excited when it arrived. I put it on right away well after experiencing many different pains even after many ring and spacer trials (which I am still trying to understand what the spacer actually does and how to pick a good size) I found out that the deal from amazon was to good to be true, my whole unit costed me $45 USD. And found out I have a knock off, now I won't bad mouth it the quality because everything is solid and I have been locked up for a week at a time with only coming out on weekends for cleaning and when my KH allows it.

However let it be known if your rings have a groove on both sides you have a knock off lol, and getting "ring bite" as I call it when your skin gets stuck in the groove is very painful. I have made a covering for it but while it stopped the pain it didn't take long to get a funky odor, even showering everyday and trying to dry it failed, I had to cut it off with scissors (which was so simple task locked up haha)
    I had read some people have sanded the ring down and others used a 2 part apoxy (sounds good but I'm scared it's toxins would be absorbed through my scrotum when wearing it long term) any tips on these horrible rings?

Money is really tight for me, I'm working a summer job and going back to school this year (first time back in almost 15 years ) so before I spend my rainy day fund for a better quality belt I need some help and advice.

So here are my questions,

1) Has anyone had a knock off and bought the cage only from the CB website and had it fit the knock off rings, pins, etc. ? Or do I need to buy the full kit? Or a cage and a ring?

2) after being locked up I have noticed the odors that come from plastic cages, q-tips are not working well I see posts about the foam swabs I am going to check my local Walmart and see if I can find any, has anyone been able to find swabs off line? If so what stores sell them?

3) the regular cage is to big so I am going to get a cb6000s (i am quite small completely soft might be just over 2" but i am just over 6" hard and since i find the regular cage difficult to pee in i am hoping the smaller cage is the way to go ) is the metal cage just as comfortable as the plastics? I live in Canada so my concern is also does the metal cage hold the cold or does it stay warm due to it being so close to your body?

4) as stated in the previous question, will the erection pains be worse in the smaller cage since I am a "grower" or does the smaller cage restrict my penis enough to not allow the erection?
    Does anyone have any experience in this area as well?

Well I think that is all for now, sorry for the long post :/

Thank you for all your help!

C.

2. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    The only one I can really answer here is 4)

Yes, the pain is less because the smaller cage restricts you enough to not even allow the erection, hence, not as much pain. Still a little because the 'root' behind the ring will still stiffen up. But it's a LOT better with the smaller cage.

deena

3. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    Hello cdsmith1979:

First of all I note this is your first post, so welcome to the Mansion good to have you here!
    So now on to the questions and you comments.

1-) I have the real deal and no experience with any knock offs.

2-) Odours can be kept down to a bearable level or even nearly zero with alcohol on a q-tip or a long swab that fits under the tube from every direction.
    I once wore this thing for 110 days with absolutley NO removal at all. I was required to keep it clean enmough to pass the sniff test every night before bed. Whippings ensued when I failed. So first alchohol then another swab with soap then rinse with water as best you can. KEEP SWABBING til they come out clean! Can't emphasise that enough! You may use a dozen swabs on each cleaning but that is what it takes. Also don't neglect the tube itself as much as you can get that clean as well as the skin on your cock. (Or is it Her cock yet?)

3-) Because I completely fill the 6000 tube, even limp it is too small for me so that restricts the amount of cleaning I am able to do because there isn;t room to move around in there. For me too many erections can break ring tabs or spilt tubes, so best avoid them if possible. If you go to a 6000s you may find that to be an issue for you.
    Anyway, I once wore a full metal belt and I remember that in November to March when it is coldest the difference from summer was.....NOTHING! In fact it was MORE comfortable in the cold or cool weather than the plastic as well as the hot months.
    But hey, very expensive.

4-) Hmmm I seem to have covered that one back there someplace.

One more thing, you say it's cold here in Canada? What? now tyou sound like a tourist!! LOL. Your going to have people getting off the plane wearing parka's in July talking like that! LOL again.

So if you can be general enough here can you say where abouts you are in this country? Love to know more canucks here.

Cheers!

4. Cdsmith1979

Cdsmith1979 New member

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    Thanks for the replies, I live in one if the Atlantic provinces.
    Has anyone found a source for these foam tipped swabs? I've tried a few local stores and no one seems to know what I am talking about:(

Thanks!

5. janx

janx Recovering Lurker

Local Time:
    3:14 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice