Chastity Tracking

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Gabriellia, Sep 29, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    So how do you guys and gals track your chastity? I started thinking about this awhile ago after finding the standard trackers lacking that go into you signature area. First I started a calendar in my yahoo account because at some point I thought I would share it with the world and then I added an excel spread sheet to help me do that math.
    Let me explain,
    I'm not a long term wearer so going more than a week is just not something my wife and I do. at least not right now. That is where the current trackers are lacking, I don't usually have a set release date and if I do it's not very far out and I also do not wear for months on end. So what about those of us that wear occasionally or maybe we wear it often but don't go long stints in a row. Well that is what I am working on. Mine tracks the time of each lock up and then adds the total time. So for 2013 I will be able to tell you I was locked for 215 days total with a max time of 8 days in a row.
    Tell me what you think and if we have some super excel gurus out there we can make this into an awesome sheet with calendar and stats and charts all in one place.

here are a few screen shots.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/gabby_cd/sets/72157631650239571/

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    Not quite my thing, but I use Excel a lot and it should be pretty simple to do.

3. Gabriellia

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks Joro. I have it done, just looking for opinion and maybe an Idea or two. I'm pretty good at excel myself. Just not awesome.

4. BoyforYam

BoyforYam New member

Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    Hello,
    I track mine by the email I have to send to her when I put it on. I advise going for longer than ten days or so, so that your hormone levels become balanced for the first time in your life since you started masturbating (probably). You will probably like that a lot and I guarantee that she will absolutely love it.

5. simpletwistfate

simpletwistfate Under Consideration by Mistress Magick

Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    When I had an active keyholder, I never went less than a week between orgasms. Going two weeks was more than normal, and three weeks was the minimum threshhold she preferred. There was something about the three week mark that made me more frustrated and more submissive than simply two or two and a half weeks. By week three I was ready for anything for her, and that's exactly how she wanted me. I miss it a lot.

6. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    I have been keeping track of my Orgasms and lock up time since 2009. For instance I was locked for a total of 93 days in 2011. My longest time without release from my device is 12 days. I use microsoft works calender.

Gabriellia likes this.
  7. Gabriellia

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    xcitedsisssy that is the kind of tracking I'm talking about. My spreadsheet is coming along nicely. I will have a report page that give you certain stats, overall and split by each year. I will share way I have so far. And posse a challenge to anyone that I share with. It would be a simple challenge, not a contest. Full taking for 2013. At the end of the year we would all post our results. And that give us a few months to fine tune the sheet.
    I have a section for my o's. I'm thinking I should add one for my wife's or SO's for others. The ratio should be very much in your key holder's favor. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice