What Chastity Device(s) Would Allow you to Wear Them Cock Pointed Up - But Still Point Down To Pee?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MistressMagick, Nov 26, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    A certain ex-pantyboy of mine has altered all his panties (his idea/fetish, not mine) in a way that would shock most sissies. He has them cut in the crotch so his balls dropped down through beneath the panties, and then he has his cock pointing up, against his belly. He likes having his balls pulled on, things suspended from them, etc. but is very protective about his cock, so I can understand how he developed this. He can wear a plain cock ring or a 3 ring circus nicely like this, and often does. However, he's looking for a chastity device that will allow him to wear his cock pointing up - but still be able to point it down to pee. He's not doing this for a Mistress, so can choose to do it this way. Any ideas?

M

2. Meek

Meek I<3CockTeasing

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    Relevant to my interests, I want to be able to get fully erect while in chastity but not be able to touch myself.

MistressMagick likes this.
  3. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    The only way I can see this working is if you have a hinge on the cage so that it can point up normally, but then point it down when using the facilities...

I'm reminded of the various pod-like cages that Mr S. Leather sells for some reason though, even though they don't let you point up...

MistressMagick likes this.
  4. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    The boy in question says he has a possible design in his mind, but he hasn't explained it to me yet. When he does, I'll let you know.

5. Deleted member 15357

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice