It is time to try again...

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by splint_n_strap, Nov 5, 2012.

1. splint_n_strap

splint_n_strap Active member

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    Some weeks ago I posted looking for a Keyholder. I began discussion with a wonderful Mistress and at first it looked like it would be a wonderful budding relationship. Alas, after further discussion and after a period of thought, Mistress felt that she could not all that was required of Herself. I respected her for that and also felt that I needed to take a step back and reflect on my own heart and soul in seeking this lifestyle as a 24/7 commitment.
    This month has been painful and enlightening, hard and yet not without hope. I am finding out more about myself, that indeed a good servant bound in chastity is not one who should offer this out of weak desire, but from inner personal strength. The strength of my personality comes from realizing my submission is not coming from a non-thinking doormat, but from a rational mind that knows his postion in life is best found under the authority of a dominant woman. By offering myself I am asking you to help fulfill my calling in life, to bring clarity in a world that trys to demand I be dominant because of I am a male. I cannot change society, but I can live the life I was born to live..and that is offering myself wholly to my Mistress, at first in matters of chastity, but hopefully more as a relationship grows.
    All I can offer you is this imperfect specimen, who desires with his whole heart to live in chastity and submission to Another. Who longs to grow and perfect the offerings of my life to You, and become a pleasing example of the efforts You invest in me.
    So once again I come, in humbly seeking One who would choose to guide me in this journey. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Perhaps it would help a bit if you filled in your profile, I just went to look at it to see where you live and your age, likes and dislikes and I dont see anything that gives Me a clue to you. I would like to know ;)

Mistress Michelle

MistressMagick likes this.
  3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    You're a good boy!! :)

4. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you're still looking, you might also make your profile so that people can see it.

5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    Perhaps he was instructed to hide his profile. I only say this because of troubles with my sissymaid.

6. mslv4u

mslv4u Foot fetish opened my world

Professional
    Roanoke VA
    Local Time:
    troubles as in unwanted contact?

7. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If it's about unwanted attention, I believe in following the online version of scene etiquette: Anyone who is under consideration, in training, collared, etc. should always put a note about that on their profile, preferably referencing their Mistress (or Master). Dominants should take heed of that when they see it, just as they would if that person were wearing a collar in real life (and for all we know, they might be. :) )

I totally understand about privacy issues, but then that I think it's better not to post that info at all. I don't ever post pics of my face for just that reason.

M

8. splint_n_strap

splint_n_strap Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the comments and instruction. My computer was broken for several weeks. In all honesty I feel like a dunce most of the time..I did not realize my profile was not visible:oops:. That said I am kind of in a holding pattern waiting for some communication from a wonderful Mistress. Upon hearing from her and hearing her thoughts I will either be specific in her instruction on how to address this post, or update it accordingly, It's heck sometimes having to think for myself lol.

9. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    Are you looking for someone local only or are you available to travel and play at a distance as well?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice