Another different new device - chastity-online

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Lucy, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    Hi All,

Well if you know anything about me, you will know that me and devices really don't mix :-(

I have tried lots and spent lots but I was intrigued when I saw the following device on ebay

new_device.JPG

It's made in England (which is a bit of OMG not made in China moment) and the seller on ebay is really helpful and provides his mobile no - and they have a web site - google chastity-online... and the price was £80 + postage ...

So you get the following for £85...

new_rings.JPG

And it does not have a padlock but an interesting screw that only works with the supplied allen key...

screw.JPG
    Which is good and bad, good because Mistress Deborah can keep the allen key - bad because she likes something she can hang around her neck - so I might need to think about that for her...

And when its on it looks like this....

2012-12-11 13.03.33.jpg

I have only put it on this morning, so far its good - I had to dash off and get the key from Mistress at lunchtime as I had been too ambitious with the base ring - but now I have a bigger ring and some larger spacers its fine...

As you can see your cock is exposed through the end the front ring has a diameter of 23mm so its snug even on my non erect cock - and erections well I am sure that Mistress will do her best to cause them to see what happens :) BUT thats all the fun...

I am so far really impressed and big thumbs up to the guy who made it!

I will write some more information as I get it and If you have questions then please ask me!

Regards

slave phil

spider202 and PauloChaste like this.
  2. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    if the head is exposed i dont see the purpose,other than a locked on cock ring.

3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    tiemeupalso - if you cant get an erection - then you cannot stimulate yourself so cum - in my experience - the head being exposed gives my Mistress another area to tease me with. You cannot pull out of the device and the top ring is thick enough to do more than just a cock ring... I believe... but thanks for you comments :)

Nostromo likes this.
  4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I do hope the device works for you, philfred, as I know about your past experiences and can only admire your perseverance.
    Or could that be down to your Mistress?

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Lets hope you have more success with this one phil how about a front on and sideways on snap?
    slave stroppy (to Mistress Deborah)

6. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    @timeupalso
    Mistress is not at all pleased with your comments.
    If you knew all of the cuts/grazes/discomfort that my slave has endured over the past year you would feel rather silly saying what you have said.
    He is amazing regarding the amount of effort he puts into serving his Mistress.
    This is not a competition as to how much metal you can strap onto your cock !
    This is a slave showing devotion and dedication to his Mistress.
    Slave does not need to masturbate all the time - he has self control by the shed load. He is merely being the best slave he can so in future don't be so quick to judge !
    MD

manintyres likes this.
  7. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    I don't think he was judging your slave, merely stating an opinion on his views of the device itself as the title does say another different new device and nothing about showing devotion. To be honest, I agree with his observations and although it may be a way of showing devotion, I can't see how, as a device, it would stop the wearer masturbating and achieving an erection or orgasm.

8. Mistress Deborah

Local Time:
    bondagefan65
    You haven't read my reply properly- have you tried this device- if not, how can you pass comment?
    I will spell it out AGAIN, he doesn't need to masturbate , he is allowed erections and can control himself !
    MD

9. bondagefan65

Fife
    Local Time:
    I have tried a very similar device which was advertised as a locking cock ring. Only difference was the cock ring part was a double ring rather than flat. It didn't stop me attaining an erection or orgasm.

Just to clear up any confusion or misunderstanding, may I ask, is it a chastity device or a show of devotion to his Mistress?

10. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Mistress B

Thanks for you comments Mistress B, the quest for a device is more mine than Mistress Deborah's. I am able to control myself fairly well without a device and have no desire to masturbate at all - even when we did 50 days - I keep everything I have for Mistress Deborah and masturbating is just a waste of my energy ... Mistress Deborah wont allow me to get sore and all the devices i have tried so far have inflicted some wound or re-opened an old one. I have concluded that most devices that encase my penis trap fluid and this in turn is damaging my foreskin.

I find it quite funny really that others on here think that because your cock is not enclosed that it wont work or cant work, I think it will and will report back!
    Thanks again for your question
    repsectfully
    slave phil

11. Mistress Deborah

Local Time:
  12. bondagefan65

Fife
    Local Time:
    Thank you. In that case in one sense it's very nice but in another, based on my experience, I know it wouldn't work for me as a chastity device. That said, I do hope it works for the both of you.

Mistress Deborah likes this.
  13. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    I'm another Mistress who likes to tease, and who likes to see the results of my teasing, especially with my in-person boys, so I'm curious to hear more about how it works.

And, for the record, I know that simpletwistfate had an orgasm (via a wet dream) while still locked in a well-fitted, custom Queen's Keep. All the metal in the world won't stop a boy who wants to get around it. Mental chastity is far stronger, and shows far more dedication, than any cage.

M

14. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Mistress Deborah,i meant no disrespect.i would never do that or judge anyone on their choice of device.whats best is what works best for you.
    i was simply making an obversation and hoping someone would explain how it could prevent orgasms.i know for a fact that one doesnt have to be hard to have one.

Mistress Deborah likes this.
  15. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    MistressMagick - thanks for your kind words and comments :)

First night in the device and yes an erection is very possible - would it stop me coming - hmm - not sure - not played enough yet - it still woke me up at 6am with a thumping erection....

I am talking to the guy who made it - trying to engage him in some ideas - so it might yet change :)

I have found with all the other devices I have worn that they make me leak precum - this may add to the feeling and desire to orgasm ? but with this one so far it hasn't.....

16. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The device intrigues me, with a much smaller diameter on the top plate ring it could be ideal for a small penis.

17. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Mistress B - the device has spacers so the front ring can be moveed forward - I have it as far as forward as possible now - but now I am in a bit of a quandry and would welcome your comments (and anyone elses!) - I am on day 3 of continous wear on this device and apart from a little buring of the ball sack - there are no ill affects :) Which is great BUT - Mistress Deborah has now had a chance to play with me and I can get fully erect and hard and I am sure that as most of my foreskin is then exposed - I am a grower about 6.5 inches (truthfully - honest - maybe a little more) it means she can efecticely masturbate me to orgasm if she wanted to - I have no desire myself to do this - never have had that desire since we were together.

The guy who has made it has told me he can adjust it for me and weld a cage section to the front of it for me - BUT I am sitting at work (yup I work and keep in touch on the mansion) comfortable - which is a very first - in any device apart from the silicon things...

So to cut a long mesasage short and to stop drivelling on (need one of them gags!)..

a) Do i get him to build a cage section?
    b) Ask him to make a smaller diameter front ring - I wonder if this will help stop the erections?
    c) Build a cage and also keep the existing ring for day wear?

Any ideas please?

With thanks in advance to all who reply and especially the Mistress's
    slave phil

18. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    Have you got the ebay link. I've been looking for a reasonably heavy metal locking cock ring. Thx

19. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
  20. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi phil Yes i know you are a grower!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously though i wonder if the front ring was slightly smaller i still think you might grow through it when soft and then be stuck the wrong side of the restriction after you grow fully. some sort of caged end might be better that could slip over what you have and be secured with another allen key like you already have would be good, that way you could drop the cage bit (with the key) to wash periodically but not remove the rest of the device.
    slave stroppy (to Mistress Deborah)

21. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    philfred I would imagine that welding a cage to the device would bring the same problems that you experienced with other metal cages. Option C seems sensible.
    My thoughts for a much smaller diameter top plate would be for small penises, allowing only a small amount of the glans to pass through, thus preventing any kind of erection.

22. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Mistress B - I think we maybe going for Option C - which wasn't listed :) But thanks for your help. Mistress says we have enough different devices and we both agree that a cage might give the same problems - so I think week day wear will be this and weekend a more enforced device !

Generally - I have found a problem today - the device worked all day staying in place no problem and I was able to bend a lift all day something I have never ever been able to do before! BUT I have found in the bath tonight that I can slip out very easily - I will try adjusting the spacers but not sure that will fix it - otherwise may need a smaller front right to see if that helps!

Bit of a pity really so far as it is definetely the most comfortable thing I have worn - but if my memory serves me correctly I could easily pull out of the cb6000 If I tried as well!

Will report more back in a few days!
    Regards
    slave phil

23. bondagefan65

Fife
    Local Time:
    I can understand the problems your are having. I could pull out of every single ball trap device I have had when in the bath or shower besides the looker 01. I'm a grower as well and when flaccid its easy to press the glands back past the base ring and slip it over the top if I wanted and with any new device it was always the first thing I tried as the whole point for me is that It is secure and under full control of whoever was holding the key. Cb6000 and 6000s was a bit more difficult because it was very tight, it was painful to get out and could not get back in afterwards. Can't pull out with the looker at all because the insert goes back past the base ring and my glands would have to disappear into my body for the insert to slip out. In my opinion, if you want security, but want to keep away from a full belt, then PA or something similar to the looker with an insert that penetrates deep enough so the glands can't clear it is the only way to go.

Like you I have a load of spare devices laying around, now unused. Have a cb3000, not too bad but pinches like hell when sitting most of the time. Cb6000 and 6000s much better but a bit smelly if not taken off and cleaned regularly, a few Chinese ones, all of them pinch, cheap materials, adverse skin reactions to either the coating or solder. Cheap stainless steel ones, solder still not actually stainless and causes reactions and one, tight impaler it was called, caused me pressure sores when I fell asleep awkwardly one night as the metal between the base ring and the cage bent. San quinten stainless steel device (have 2 due to a shipping error) all no good, seed pod, pinches and not really secure ( hand cuff key ). Besides the cb6000 and 6000s all the devices pinched badly when moving from position to position, sitting, getting in the car and for no reason at all sometimes.

I think the best advice I can give at the end of the day, if its any help, is that for the majority of the population, any off the shelf device will never be a perfect fit and will rub or pinch in certain situations, even with a selection of spacers and rings. Bite the bullet, work with what you have at the moment in the varying situations, and save to get a custom made device. Measure, measure, and , measure again, order, wait, and then enjoy comfortable, secure, chastity and being under full control of your Mistress.

24. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    bondagefan65 - Thanks for your reply :) It seems to be a common theme :)

I have seen now on ebay a chinese copy of the looker 01 for £50 including shipping ! ......

As far as the device this morning Mistress decided to tease me to erection and attempted to wank me as well - the device held my foreskin back so tighly that Mistress could not Masturbate me to orgasm - so it seems to be working!

I think I will try and get him to manufacture a smaller front ring and then stay as I am for now until after Xmas.

I have a cb3000 as well wich when used with the leather belt option is perfect - I cannot escsape and the whole thing is lockable but just too cumbersome and visiible under street clothes..

The lovejail works well for comfort but as the cb3000 comments I find urine gets trapped with a backflow if I am not careful and then damage occurs.

I have until Xmas at the earliest for an orgasm and tease weekend this weekend to get through :)

Thanks all
    slave phil

25. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    An update...well I have been in the device until Saturday - then we had a big play session and swapped devices - and on Monday I spoke to Toby who made it and asked him to change it...

I asked him to narrow it at the front from 32mm down to 25mm and then to lengthen the front section which he has as well...
    Really nice guy really helpful..
    Sent him yesterday (18th) and tonight he has emailed me a photo of the modified device....
    adjusting_device.jpg

And is due to post it back tomorrow!

So I really hope this is it - a device that will work for me and for Mistress Deborah

Fingers Crossed!

slave phil

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice