Upgrading my chastity belt to My-Steel

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Xabre, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Xabre

Xabre Member

Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    Let me introduce myself. I'm a part-time MtF crossdreser (go ahead laugh at it :p ). I have day job, but I'm a different person once I reached home.

I usually lock myself in chastity belt after work. In the morning, my erection wakes myself up (I admit I have trouble waking up early, current chastity belt solves that problem). On weekends, I lock myself in one from Friday night after masturbation until Monday morning. My current male full-belt is manufactured by DD-machinery. It's neither hip-belt nor waist-belt -- somewhere in between -- thus it is very uncomfortable since it puts a lot of pressure on my hip bones. And the back-chain digs my butts.

I want to get a she-male chastity belt - feminize myself at home - and prevent daily masturbation habits. On Labor's day weekends I successfully locked myself for 32 hours without any single masturbation in the my current belt. But it chaffs my dick's back side - hurts a bit, and my hip bones hurt too.

I've had experience with CB6000 - my penis is too small for that when flaccid. I don't want that anymore. I'm looking for My-Steel She-male belt Total system with penis tube and continuous crotch band (so that I can lock dildo inside my anus later on).

My question is, why do some people prefer hip-style over waist-style? What's the advantage and disadvantage of each? I myself prefer waist-style since it's sexier in my opinion, and some day I want to lock the belt on top of tight corsets. I enjoy the tight feeling caused by the waist-belt. Oh and I want thigh bands too.

Another question is penis-tube selection. Since I want smooth front like that of women, My-Steel recommends soft penis tube, or not at all. However, I need my morning erection to wake me up. And I like the pain caused by erection. So I'm torn between steel penis-tube or soft one. I'd like some input here too.

I have slim body. I'm not that active, I don't play sports, but I drive a lot. I sit most of the time when I work. I want this belt 24/7, even when going to work.

Suggestions are well appreciated and loved. Thanks

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    hi there , send me a P/M and will give you some explanation, like , go for a belt without any profiles ore linings ! reg. GWENY :party-091:

3. Xabre

Xabre Member

Local Time:
    Actually, I do like the lining. It's sexier to me :)

4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
  5. Xabre

Xabre Member

Local Time:
    I kinda understand what he was concerned about. But unfortunately, Neosteel doesn't offer waist-band for Masterpiece :(

6. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    Just ask them (neosteel). As gweny said they make belt without lining for him and now this is in their products range. Maybe they will be happy to make waist-band masterpiece for you.
    Next: You want to wear belt OVER some clothing - while this will be OK in home I assume it will not be OK to go to work (you want it hidden and put just on bare skin). So you will need second well-fitted belt for normal long term wear. Difference in sizes could be too big to have single belt to accommodate both purposes, or just it will be not fitted well (I assume your corset is not very thin?).

7. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    they make the waist band in masterpiece ,,,let me explain...
    my steel uses 1mm s/s and profiles ,neosteel uses 1.5mm s/s with there belts with profiles and 3mm s/s with the masterpiece system and ist adjustable . masterpiece means no profiles at all and it works very well for me !
    reg. GWENY

Attached Files:

8. Xabre

Xabre Member

Local Time:
    Last question before I send the order...
    Anyone has experience with the anal shield lock system? Is it rotatable so that I could take a dump without unlocking the entire shield?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice