What are YOUR thoughts on this scenario at my Collaring Ceremony?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Poohbear, Jan 24, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Poohbear

Poohbear Locked & Collared to Serve Goddess Tigger

Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    Hello, Folks;
    If you've read my other postings, you'll know that my life has changed quite a bit since my Wife, Goddess Tigger, & I chose to live out our years together in a Female led union. She has given me a PAINFULLY clear "insight" into how Her life was in our early years together, (my birthday Break-in session) & I am doing my best to show through my actions & attitude how much I am devoted to Her now. Since my Queen's Keep arrived, (Bless those great folks at Mature Metal!) I can now proudly say that my masturbation habit has been ELIMINATED, (as long as I'm in lockup, LOL) & I am much more aware of Her feelings & glad to serve Her desires! Now that my body has adjusted to wearing the QK for extended periods, Tigger & I are discussing my wearing a collar 24/7/365 to show the world my status as Her devoted submissive husband. For a "starter collar", She's picked out a very nice one in black braided leather that secures on my neck with a heart shaped padlock. (She doesn't want to "overspend" on a first collar if I'm not man enough to EARN it!!)
    The Lock will be inscribed:
    Owned, Locked, & Loved
    Devoted Husband Of
    (Her legal Name)

For the Ceremony itself, here's an idea She'd like to have you folks give some feedback on. You see, since we've lived vanilla most of our lives, She's not sure what the proper way is to conduct this event, or if it SHOULD BE an event involving anyone beyond the 2 of us. I know SHE has the final say, but She'd like YOUR input, too!

So, here's what She's got in mind. A little background first: Tigger is very adamant about the fact that I'm the ONLY MAN She's ever had sexual contact with in Her entire life. I believe Her 'cause She's NEVER been a liar, & I KNOW that I was Her FIRST sex partner, & also that I was the ONLY man to make Her pregnant (& I got Her pregnant MANY TIMES)!!! I guess 2 out of 3 ain't bad, but I TRULY DO believe Her on ALL of 'em!!

The Ceremony could go as follows: We invite a few of Her "close girlfriends" over for a little "party". (Now, I really don't know if Tigger's been sexually intimate with any of them 'cause She won't say, but I've got a strong feeling She HAS!) After they've all arrived, Tigger will lead me into the room totally naked, except for my Queen's Keep. She will then introduce me as the only man She's ever had sex with, & ask the guests to closely examine my man parts, then comment on how I "measure up" to REAL men. If the girls want to, I am instructed to willingly allow them to do whatever they wish to my exposed testicles, caged penis, or anal passage, in an effort to prove the strength of my commitment to Tigger, & show in real life how strong Her control of me is.

Tigger has already warned me about the strong probability that Her friends will find my penis INADEQUATE, & I've been "shorting" Her all these years!! In that scenario, She's given me another chance to "redeem myself". She will then bring out a "Queening Seat" that I've previously constructed (on Her command & tested serving Goddess), & I will be placed "in position" to serve. Each of the guests will have a turn at lifting their full skirt, gracefully sitting down like the Ladies they are, & grading my prowess at serving them orally. Tigger has mentioned that She's suggested they refrain from bathing for a few days so I might experience the "full effect" of their Ladylike Scent while servicing them. When all have been (HOPEFULLY) satisfied, Goddess Tigger will "tabulate" the grades the Ladies gave me, & decide if I've "earned" the priveledge of wearing Her collar, or not. Or at LEAST Her "starter" collar. She says there might be ANOTHER "initiation ceremony" I must pass to earn my PERMANENT collar!!!

So, all the above said, I'm kinda scared, but excited too. Tigger won't tell me who these "girlfriends" are, but, given how we've lived all these years, I'll BET they're all neighbors, or people I know from real life! What if their husbands or boyfriends WORK FOR ME, or maybe I'm BUILDING A CAR for one of 'em???? It's kind of a dilemma, worrying about what "they're gonna think" against how I'll "prove myself" to my Goddess! Wish me luck, & please, DON'T HESITATE to let us know what You All think!!

Thanks to ALL, & especially Mistress Mature Metal & Craftmaster William;
    Pooh

2. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    I like the sound of Tigger's ideas for the ceremony, all the guests should have fun.
    A few thoughts:
    If her guests will have access to your anal passage you should have an enema beforehand.
    For them to grade you properly Tigger should let you out of the cage.
    An spiked anti pull out pin would help you concentrate on serving her guests .
    For grading your servicing skills i suggest they give marks out of 10, and they each give you a smack with a plastic ruler on your balls for every point under 10 to encourage you to improve your performance.
    Rita

Poohbear likes this.
  3. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    All I can say is HOT, HOT, HOT!!
    Wow !! I think you will be one lucky boy!
    I have just taken slave upstairs,chained him down, sat on my queening seat and as he licked me have teased him about that scenario.... very hot,and he nearly came lol !!!
    Make sure you tell us all if it happens ;)

Lucy likes this.
  4. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Poohbear I have a steel collar that has a hidden lock Mistress holds the key and I have been in mine for over 3 months now. I used to worry about people seeing but I don't now. You can see pictures of it in my gallery. As for your ceremony it sounds like you will have lots of fun. I told Mistress Deborah about this post and she told me to go upstairs and prepare her seat , our brilliant bondage bed comes with one so once Mistress had chained me down she rode my unlocked cock while I controlled myself as no orgasm is allowed yet before lifting her self off and taking her seat, she moved around to get comfortable her pussy was an inch from my face and I started to explore with my tongue while Mistress used her crop to smack my gentle delicate bits my Mistress is gushure ( I am so lucky ) and I get in trouble if I spill any so after she had come 4 or 5 times she started talking about your ceremony and how she would love to line girls up for me to lick...

I do hope you end up in your queening box and that maybe one of the girls treats you to a golden shower as well. Enjoy and serve your Mistress and her friends properly. I am sure tigger will show her appreciation later.

5. Poohbear

Local Time:
    Thank You, Rita. Goddess Tigger is very impressed by Your idea of having the girls apply "demerits" to my balls! She says She LIKES the way You think!! As for the anti pullout spike, my tiny little farce of a penis takes a cage size that William & Mistress @ Mature Metal declare to be too small to include the spike or strip they offer. Goddess Tigger is now thinking about fitting me with a Kali's Teeth ring that includes a urethral insert. She thinks that would allow me to be un-caged for the penis grading, yet keep me from (or punish me for) letting my mind wander into an erection. The enema was already planned, I just neglected to mention it.
    Thanks again for Your reply. Goddess Tigger says You ROCK!!
    Pooh

Rita likes this.
  6. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Please thank Tigger for the compliment.
    A Kali's Teeth Bracelet should make the ceremony even more fun, I've not used one with a urethral insert as I prefer to have more flesh to play with! <weg>
    Btw are you a show'er or grower as a KTB should be snug when the male is flaccid?
    My suggestion would be for you to start the ceremony in your Queen's Keep and have the grading as the first event. To be fair as the guests probably haven't seen many "real" men in chastity cages you should be let out so they can see you at your largest. For this your hands can be secured behind your back before removing your chastity device. This would be the only time during the ceremony when you would be permitted to erect, as soon as you've been graded then its on with the ice-pack to get you down to size before relocking your penis.
    If Tigger manages to get a KTB she may wish to take a vote on which device you should wear for the rest of the ceremony.
    Rita

Poohbear likes this.
  7. Poohbear

Local Time:
    Thanks AGAIN, Rita! Goddess Tigger says You truly ARE a "Wicked Thinker"! As for me, I'm a "grower", but after I'm finished growing, I STILL don't have much to "show", but that little thing HAS squirted quite a few kids into Tigger over the years! Goddess Tigger isn't too worried about finding a way to obtain a KTB. As I've mentioned in my profile, I'm a fairly decent fabricator & machinist, & since Your post, my latest "mission" is to create an adjustable version of KTB that will allow it to be "custom fitted" to my penis, & include a urethral insert to go along with it so I'm "totally controlled"!! You see, Tigger has "trained" me to wear a penis plug for extended periods of time, & we've incorporated one with my QK to keep me from "shriveling" out of it. When it "pops" past the corona muscle in the end of my cock, She slides the cage of the QK into place, then threads the end-cap nut on the protruding end. The insert has a "thru hole" so I can be TOTALLY locked & controlled as long as She wants!!
    Tigger's now thinking that You are right, I should be restrained & helpless when let out of the QK, then teased erect for "inspection"! If I don't return to a flaccid state quick enough, I will be hit in the balls & ice-packed until I DO!! DAMN, Lady, You sure DO know how to plan a party!! I truly would REGRET pissing YOU off!
    Many Thanks;
    Pooh

8. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    Tigger has it going on for sure! :)

9. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Pleased to hear you are a grower, from what you've said about Tigger I think she will absolutely love having you wear a KTB.
    I look forward to seeing the details of the finished article when you have fabricated your KTB. On that note I hope Tigger is checking the accuracy of the measurements as it shouldn't slide around when you are flaccid,

I just thought that if you are to be judged you should at least get a fair trial, that way you can have no complaints if any punishment is due.
    Rita

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice