the truth hurts

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Beck, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    the guilt finally built up to the point of no return. i had to tell her. i wasn't caught, yet, but she could tell something was up, and very quickly with razor precision, she made me open up with the truth, the ugly, sour truth. i had to tell her. the guilt you see, was too much, and i, my friends, truly do want to be denied. i don't know why exactly, i just like it. and so as soon as i manage to pull an escape trick from my cb whatever, i found myself locked in a more expensive, much more secure device. a device secured right through the fresh pa piercing i got in agreement that this was to be no game . . . and yet i managed to steal a climax for myself anyway, in my new fancy cage meant to stop me, again. and by my own sad masturbating hand. drip drip and guilt, and my cock still throbbing locked uselessly in a cage that serves to slow me down to ruined orgasm . . . but when it has been a while, any release is welcome, at least for this locked fool who cannot tell a lie. and because i always feel the need to worsen my predicament, or just be that truth telling asshole, or i want the impossible, she is mad now. she wants to control all climaxes i have, and i could not ask for anything better. but i had to test it, and it failed the test. now she doesn't wan't to talk about it. doesn't wan't me to come to bed until after she is asleep. great way to end the weekend.

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    I can't say I'm surprised at her wish if that's truly how you look. image.jpg

jemima and hijk like this.
  3. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    a new avatar - just for you Ms. Amanda.

4. JT52

JT52 Member

Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    My wife bought me a stereo for Christmas one year. I didn't want one at all. We had looked at it in the store and it was nice but I didn't care all that much. Obviously she had stars in her eyes because she paid for it, wrapped it up and lovingly shoved it under the tree with my name on it. She barely contained herself when I opened it. I didn't get the chance to take the manual out of the plastic before she ripped it out of my hands and devoured all of the instructions.She even took the wires out of my hands to hook it up.

Now I ask you, was that gift really for me or her?

You want to be denied but you steal back that gift the moment she's not looking. No wonder her feelings are hurt. You could be giving her something she wants but instead you're blinded by the stars in your eyes.

We got that damn stereo 15 years ago and I still remember what it felt like to open up that piece of crap on that Christmas morning. I'm looking at it on the shelf right now (you silvery little son of a bitch). I'd say you have some making up to do. Unless you want her resenting this 15 years from now.

Start by printing this out for her and apologizing when you hand it to her.

5. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    I think that comment was below the belt Mascara Snake-should we all judge by looks alone? Really cheap shot

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I took it that Mascara Snake was referring to the blue box that was being used as the avatar? and that it was a gentle poke to get a profile picture! I may be wrong though.:confused:

7. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    I think so too. I hope my profile picture addition is adequate enough to rouse a response from Mascara Snake. Either way, I do appreciate so much Mistress Deborah adding her thoughts!

8. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply.

Printing this and utilizing it as a vice for apology will hardly begin to appease my Mistress. Apology is indeed a part of what I should do, and have already done, extensively. There are two issues at hand here. Honesty, and the security of the device.

Honesty - it is the way the world should be - but just is not. I want to be honest, all of the time. But just as I see myself living that way with other honest people around me, one of them suggests that a white lie now and then is ok. There is no grey area with honesty for me. There are, I suppose, told and untold truths, but evading the truth is dishonest. I had to tell her that I achieved a climax while locked up. I needed to be honest. Maybe, I should have kept my mouth shut? And if she asked, a little white lie couldn't hurt, could it? Too late now.

Security - it makes us more confident - if you purchase a chastity device, and find that it does not prevent you from climaxing, it is no longer providing orgasm denial. Does that make the device deficient? What improvements can be made to trapped ball devices to make them totally effective? What is the point of wearing a device if it does not achieve the desired result? The way in which you seem to refer to a chastity device, is the way I refer to my wedding ring. It is a symbol, not a tool or device. The result my Mistress and I are looking for is total orgasm control. The verdict is still out on how obtainable that goal is, if at all. While I agree that being subservient is a major role of the submissive, the element of security a chastity device is supposed to provide supersedes the relationship and acts like a vice for the dominant to hold over the submissive. While I am very eager to grovel at her feat and comply with her every command, I am but a man, and a man who despite being submissive, will jump at the opportunity to have a climax.

So, judge me if you like. But, I am becoming more and more giving as the time I have been locked up increases. And, it should be known, that the climax is weak at best, and never satisfies the urge. My Mistress has accepted my apology, and I think is happy with my honesty, even if it took me directly trying to defeat the very thing she wants for me to see that I will remain honest, even if i am a masturbating thief. I have told her I will do my best to show some restraint. If I cannot, when she asks me again, i will have the choice to tell her the truth, again. She has let me know that 'release' may be a long, long, time from now with no specific date in mind. She alluded to a year of climaxing in chastity will teach me a lesson . . .

Perhaps you can reiterate what you mean by 'stars in your eyes'.

9. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    slave stroppy are you telling me what for ????
    Do you not remember how hard I can hit your arse???

10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    phew no way could i ever forget Mistress Deborah nor would i want to. lol:spank:

11. JT52

JT52 Member

Local Time:
    I thought my anecdote was worth a nod and a chuckle, perhaps a ring of truth in there somewhere.

If you want an orgasm any chastity device can be defeated by willingness and holding a strong vibrator firmly against it for stimulation, even fully encompassing belts. A device is really just a deterrent.

I'm sorry your weekend ended badly.

12. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Thank you very much.

13. Brandon Letzin

Brandon Letzin Active member

Student
    Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    Then wouldn't it be good to take away any vibrators from him and lock them in a chest somewhere so only she can access them?

14. JT52

JT52 Member

Local Time:
    Yeah but what about being able to move the device around or rock back and forth inside the device? From a standing position if you look at the length of your penis then bend over, you can see is get pulled back into your body. I think this has to do with the way it is attached to the pelvis. Simple rocking your hips can simulate a penetrative motion within a device, even a full belt. I don't know. I'm not trying to be argumentative, its just that I've given some thought and it seems to me any device that your wear day to day (barring immobilization strapped to a table) just can't prevent an orgasm if you really try to have one. At some level it is always a choice.

15. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    It sounds like you need a KTB next.

16. mikegreen1

mikegreen1 Locked up Member

contractor
    Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Just posted a few pics of me and my KTB device. If you can handle the pain i think you could cum in one of those too. All the good spots are totally exposed to stimulate

17. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    That's the key - if you could handle the pain - I know I couldn't.

18. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Maybe its time to get it cut off then...

19. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    I don't think many men can handle the pain but can definitely vouch for all the good spots being exposed! <weg>
    Rita

20. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Wow wow wow the KTB is no joke eh?? How do you avoid drawing blood with that thing! I can only assume that is not for overnight use! I notice you have a Lori. So how many fingers can you get behind the cuff ring flaccid and aroused? I gather the norm for flaccid is 2? anyway, thanks for the reply.

21. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    I totally agree with this sentiment. If not movement, tantra and or concentration are all that are really needed. All devices fail on some level. However, the KTB mentioned in this thread adds a whole new dimension, of pain! And so, maybe it really is a matter of how much pain one can endure. Not having a choice, or removing the option for the submissive, is what was the turn on initially for me and my Mistress/Wife. Now the restriction seems to be enough, for now.

22. mikegreen1

mikegreen1 Locked up Member

contractor
    Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    The KTB kinda works like the bed of nails you see people lay on. There are enough spikes that will keep any from actually drawing blood. The only part where you can hurt yourself a little is when locking it on. If i am going to get a scratch or draw a little blood its then. Once its on it not always fun to wear, but you can surly wear it overnight. Although plan on waking up more than once with a painful erection attempt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice