escapee ....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by misskimberley, Sep 22, 2013.

1. misskimberley

misskimberley Sexy playful transgender

Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    Hi,

I have been involved in chastity play for some time now (two years on and off), but now my mistress and I have decided to take things further and apply chastity for 24/7, if I am good I get one day off per week. I have been like this for a while now, and thoroughly enjoy it!
    Just one question? I can sometimes get out of my cb3000? The only conclusion I can come up with to solve this is to get my foreskin pierced? What do you think? As you can see I am a T-girl and I do not want to buy a Neosteel one, I quite like this one? I also have a Bon4 (lol)
    Any suggestions

Miss Kim

xxx

2. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    pierced

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Mature Metal and piercing.

4. misskimberley

Local Time:
    mature metal?

5. Leiothrix

Leiothrix Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    Don't get a foreskin piercing, go for the PA. It's a much more durable piercing and heals quicker as well.

6. buzz

buzz Active member

North East UK, Co Durham
    Local Time:
    misskimberley likes this.
  7. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Google mature metal and you will find an excellent source for chastity devices. Mistress Mature Metal is a member of the Mansion. Be courteous and direct business affairs to the MM WEBSITE, but probably can make conversation thru Mansion. Nice people with excellent customer service. As far as a piercing for securing a cage, look at member album Pictures. If You get a PA - allow it to heal - stretch to at least 6 ga. You can secure CB cage with a captive bead ring of 6 ga or thicker or a mature metal type cage with a ring also. I like a segmented ring for the metal cage in at least 6 ga or down to 2 ga. All these choices require a plier type tool to open the ring (can not be done with bare hands). You will have to take the time and put in the effort for the stretch but I can tell you first hand that with the proper PA ring you can not get out of the device

misskimberley and Wendygirl like this.
  8. misskimberley

Local Time:
    Hi,

Thank you for your help, but the trouble I have is that I can slip out of the back when flaccid, it takes some work (even with teeth in) but I can do it, I would rather avoid the temptation, so what I was going to consider is getting my foreskin pierced with a larger needle and then once healed attach a lock to both my cb3000 hole and my piercing hole. I have a large foreskin so I think it would work and I would in no way have any chance of pulling out the back? My mistress and I considered a PA but neither of us like the piercing.

Any help would be appreciated

Kim

x

9. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Hi misskimberley !
    Welcome to the Mansion. I currently have a cb-3000 like you, and Mistress Suzan has been awaiting a pink Bon4 for my lockups. I am sure I am smaller than you, as I'm smaller than most. Does the Bon4 help prevent pull outs more so than the cb-3000? Just curious as that is why Mistress is trying another device. Thanks for your help, and you have a very attractive avatar.
    dickieinbraces

misskimberley likes this.
  10. Leiothrix

Leiothrix Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    The problem is that foreskin is very soft which makes it easy for the piercing to migrate or tear.

PA is quite tough and can take a bit more abuse.

11. misskimberley

Local Time:
    Thanks for your message. I have a Bon4 too, in my opinion, its ridiculous! I have worn it once and its terrible, huge, hard to keep hidden, and I do not even have to try to hard to get out! I prefer my cb3000, but even that I can escape from (with the largest set of teeth). I am a grower not a shower, so my penis is like 8" erect, then all the way down to 2" flaccid!! So I think that a piercing is the way forward, although preferably not a PA. As its only a foreskin piercing I will probably get my mistress to do it for me?
    Any suggestions?

Kim

xxx

12. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Hi Kim,

I'm not the right sissy to ask about pierecings, as I do not have one at this time. Mistress Suzan has had a problem with her order of my Bon4, and after reading about your "review", I am sure she will want to take me in a different direction. I am very small, compared to Ms. Kim, 4 inches fully erect, and sometimes all the way down to the crown when flacid, so pulling out is not going to be any more difficult than in my cb-3000. That leaves two options, as she sees it; a more costly belt style chastity, or a PA to go with with a metal ball trap style. I've always been small, and when she placed me on hormones awhile back, I got even smaller. Now only when I wear on of Mistress' strap-ons am I able to begin to satisfy her, leading her to having several boyfriends to do what I cannot do for Mistress.
    Thank you for the info on your Bon4 and how it fits.
    dickieinbraces

13. charger71

charger71 Long term member

have one
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    Any kind of piercing I would recommend a professional doing it. They can give you advice on the best way to go forward and advise on after care as well.

Wendygirl likes this.
  14. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    However if you have proper piercing kit preferably a blade ie a hypodermic but no plastic tip and either rings or a bar see my photos do it its very simple.
    Xx wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice