My-Steel Untouchable Premium (full belt)

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Susan S, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Many thanks Susan. Your input is invaluable.

What do you think about long term 24/7 wear only being unlocked every 3-4 weeks for hygiene. In noticed you are out 8 hours x 5 days per week. Im aiming for 24/7.

2. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    24/7 wear, if only. The longest for me so far is 3 days. Yes hygiene can and is a problem. A syringe is supplied with the belt to flush out the penis tube. I use zinc and castor oil before putting the belt on. Your penis must be able to slide within the tube so it dose not get sore. I also use Q-Tips to add more ointment if wearing for more then 24 hours.

I'm locked into the belt as I type and I think I may be up for a new time record. It could be on for 4 days without release.

If you have anymore questions, I'll be more then happy to answer them if I can.

3. SimonFr

SimonFr This CB'll be the last step btwn fantasis&reality

Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    Hi Susan,
    thank you for sharing your experience with the Untouchable premium .
    It seems really escape proof ;), every horny male should wear one !
    Do you think it is possible to get a prostate milking wearing the Untouchable ? Or getting a dildo or a real penetration being caged ?
    Simon

4. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi SimonFr The model I have, the answer is yes to all three questions.

If I can be of any more help? Just ask.

5. SimonFr

Local Time:
    Hi Susan,
    I ve to say the "Untouchable premium" looks really appealing :)
    That's a lot of money, and for this money I could also look at the Latowski (now the Reinhold are not made anymore (not sure about the spelling).

6. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes it is a lot of money and only you knows if it's worth spending it. To me it's a dream come true.

7. SimonFr

Local Time:
    Hi Susan S,
    I know a full belt is the solution to get a secure and "comfortable" belt without pressure on my testicles.
    The Latowski looks very sexy but it seems bulky at the crotch, so not so wearable at work. It s also a waist fitting and I would prefer a hip fitting.
    I ve to compare carefully the Neosteel She-male models and this My Steel Untouchable.
    The "Ergo rear full system module" of Neosteel seems to have a great fit too !

8. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes it's secure (the weak point is the padlock) and the comfort is getting there. The wife dose not like me wearing it out the house if it more then a couple of hours. A trip to the shops is OK but any longer she tells me to take it off. I have been out on my own wearing it a few times and it's a very strange feeling walking around town locked into a full steel chastity belt I can tell you. Been back locked up for 8 nights now with no end in sight. Starting to get very very horny at night in bed.

9. SimonFr

Local Time:
    Yeah I bet 8 nights might start to be a bit stiff ;)
    About wearing outside, as long as the belt or any other devices are invisible... I don't see any problem.
    I preferred wearing my cb3000 outside, taking a drink or meeting some friends, than in bed where the cb became quickly painful.
    But I can understand your wife prefers to keep your chastity fetish inside your bedroom.
    How does your Untouchable fit between your thighs ? Not too wide ? Not chafing ?

10. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes you a lump of steel between your legs but you do get use to it. All chafing as now gone, just a little sore point on my waist.

Tonight I told my wife that I was going upstairs for a nice bath. In the past when I've had a bath while she is at home she as told me to take my belt off before getting into the bath. T0night she just sat there without letting me out, so I had my first bath with my chastity belt on while my wife was in the house. What a turn on that was. Came downstairs and she told me to remove all my cloths and to spend the evening sitting naked apart from my belt. Not at work tomorrow so I think I'm locked up until then.

11. reckonwith69

reckonwith69 New member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    Does that lock at the bottom cause any problems? When you sit, are you sitting on the lock?

12. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Does that lock at the bottom cause any problems? When you sit, are you sitting on the lock?

The lock is for adjusting the crotch band, it only as two setting. I have it set at the tightest setting. Yes you do sit on it but you cannot feel the lock. But what you can feel is the post that it locks into. The post is at the bottom of the cage that holds your testicles and it moves around a bit. To get over this I fold two sheets of toilet paper into four and place under my testicles so that I cannot feel the post moving. When I go for a pee (sitting down) some of the urine flows back out of the penis tube and down into the testicle cage.

When sitting down you can just get a finger into the testicle cage and I take out the toilet paper before peeing. The excess urine then escape via the loose post. After peeing I use a Q-tip pushing it up the 7mm drain hole in the penis tube to drain any urine before standing up. I then use some toilet paper put it over the crotch lock area then stand up the shake the cage up and down a bit (it only moves a bit as well) to drain the urine out of the testicle cage. Then I try to replace the toilet paper into the bottom of the cage. Easier said then done. The paper also mops up any drops of urine that remains in the cage.

Because I use the toilet many hundreds of time with the belt on and some of my urine flows over the lock, the lock started to play up a bit, not locking properly so I'm super glued it shut as I got the crotch band in the right setting.

I hope I've not gone into too much detail about my toileting. :oops:

A little update.

In the last 4 days I've only been out for around 6 hours and I can't see me getting out for another 34 hours. For the first time I'm now thinking that 24/7 is possible, comfort wise, but not work wise mores the pity. :(

Please feel free to ask any questions you want, I'll try to be as honest as I can with my answers.

A very frustrated person, 16 days and counting without cunning.

13. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well it's been a funny sort of day today. Since last Friday at 4pm I've only be allowed out of my chastity belt for around 6 hours. Todays I took the wife shopping for two hours while still locked up, came home had a little to eat then she told me go into the spare bedroom, she strapped me to the bed and left me there all afternoon. After tea I went upstairs for a bath, she came in while I was sitting in the bath handed me the key and told me to take the belt off so I could have a good clean. She told me to replace it after the bath.

Well I could not because I was too big:oops: to fit back in. Went downstairs naked belt in hand saying that I could not put it back on yet. She told me to sit down and wait. I asked her if she would play with me, be she just said no. She as not touch it for over two weeks now and it's getting very lonely. After 15 minute it went limp and she locked me back up.

Ho well I did ask her to get more involved in keeping me in chastity so I can't complain, can I?:confused:

14. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Hi Susan,

Just want to thank you for all your generous input. Ordered my belt 2 weeks ago and received it this Tuesday.
    Due to the fact that I aim for 24/7 I finally decided on a Ergoslim where hygiene will be easier.

My experience with My-Steel is the same as yours. Fast service, excellent quality and very secure. After some bending and getting used to I am now wearing it to work. Locked in today at 06.30 and will not be out before this evening. So far so good and a very cool feeling to be securely locked ;)

All the best and once again many thanks.

15. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Andrew K, thank you for your feedback. Must say sometime's I think I'm wasting my time in posting due to the lack of feedback. If you've upgraded from a cb3000 type device I bet you can see and feel the difference. Welcome to the club of full steel chastity mate. :)

Been out of the belt for 8 hours today, back in now and maybe not allow out until next Tuesday. That will be around 23 days without cunning I think.

16. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Locked up from 6.30 until 17.00 today. The feeling is all amazing. A bit sore on the thighs after a 45 walk with the dog during lunch today. But all above any expectations.
    Susan, your updates here are a great inspiration. You are contributing to a better life for us who get inspiration from you.

Attached Files:

17. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thankyou again Andrew K. Reading other threads on here and all the episodes our other members get up to, my posts are rather tame compered to them and maybe a little boring. I've always stated the truth with my experiences with my belt and to be honest while I'm wearing it 90% of the time nothing happens. I'm either sat down on my computer or helping the wife or in bed. So the day to day wearing of it nothing really happens apart from the growing feeling of frustration.

Re sore thighs, I maybe telling my grandmother how to suck eggs. But try a little ointment on the spot then fold a tissue into four and place it under the belt where the sore point is. I found after a couple of hours it was a lot better. I wish you luck with the belt and your goal of 24/7. If only I could do the same. Comfort wish I think I am there. Wait for the first your locked up without means of getting out and not knowing when that will be. It's a funny feeling I can tell you.

Lucy likes this.
  18. reckonwith69

reckonwith69 New member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    Detail is exactly what I'm looking for and I appreciate the information. That lock seems to be a weakness in the design. Once you've settled on an adjustment, perhaps you could replace the lock with a rivet.

19. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Don't know about a rivet. The loose post allows the overflow of urine to escape. No loose post may mean you have a small pool of urine in the bottom of the cage. When I wear it to bed the first time I did not know about the Q-tips or the toilet paper in the cage and when I lied down in bed some urine dripped out onto the bed sheet. I was in a state all night incase I'd stained the sheet. The wife would have murdered me if I had. :spank:

A little update, Been locked up now for most of the week. Be in 27 hours now since I was last out and too be honest I do not know when I'll be allow out, it can be anytime up to Tuesday. I've just asked if she will let me out for a little play time? I told her she can lock me right back up again. Her answer was no, because if she plays with it, it would be too big to go back in stright away so it stays where it is. She also strapped me into the spare bed today for 4 hour so she could have some peace and quite. Life is getting better. :)

Lucy likes this.
  20. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just adding a update.

Still locked in, coming up 40 hours without release, thinking that I've only been out for around 14 hours in the last 7 days. I'm as horny as hell. Last night wife strapped me into the spare bed for 9 1/2 hours. Wake up in the early hours? In a panic, I was blindfolded, with a collar on, hand fixed down by my sides. I spent the next ten minutes calming myself down. Is funny how your mind works overtime when your helpless in bed.

The belt is now so comfy that I think my body is ready for 7/24 lockup, not to sure my mind is so ready for it though.

21. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    It's been around 19 or 20 days since I last cum, that's the longest I've gone since I was at school. I use to play with myself daily in not more.:oops: Wife as not let me out since 4pm Thursday and no hint to when I'll be let out. The belt is still very comfy to wear, had a nice bath while the wife was out today. Still locked up of coarse. Just asked again if I could be let out for a little play time. The answer was, you wanted me to lock you up so that's where you'll stay until I'm ready to let you out. I think I'll be strapped into the spare bed again tonight. The wife doesn't like me pestering her in bed when I'm horny.

22. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes I did spend last night strapped into the spare bed for 8 hours, released to make her a cup of tea in bed and to go out for the Sunday papers. It's been 71 hours since I've seen or touched my penis and around 3 weeks since I last came. Just asked my wife if she will play with me, again she said no, saying that I only want to play so she'll take the belt off me. I think she getting into this chastity denial thing too much. Don't know where I'll be sleeping tonight? She's never strapped me in bed three nights on a row before but that could all change tonight.

It's taken a long time but my chastity belt is so comfy to wear now that 24/7 is a possibility and it looks like my wife thinks it's a probability :oops:

23. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    As long as your not in it forever with no playing or release.. I find if there is no tease in the denial it gets very boring. Keep writing .. Good luck and take care.
    Regards
    slave baby phil

24. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thankyou for posting philfred.

If I'm honest I'm pleased my wife won't release me yet. Like I've stated the belt is now very comfortable and would like to push the boundary of time. Never been locked up for so long without release. It's 78hours and counting so far, would be nice to break the 1oo hour mark at around 8pm tomorrow. Must admit I'm very surprised with my wife, in the past she as left the key out when she goes out without me so I can do what I like when she's out. This time there is no sign of the key and no sign when I'll be let out. I find out soon where I'll be sleeping tonight. I'm only told as we go upstairs to bed weather I'm spending the night in bondage or not.

25. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Dear susan,
    I just want to thank you for inspiring me to get my My-steel. After a few days of adjustments and getting used to I have now been in it 24/7, since Monday morning (now its Thursday), with a few hours out for horseback riding and check-ups.
    The feeling is better and beyond anything I could ever imagine. WOW! So comfortable and yet so secure. Semi-horny all the time and no way to relieve myself. I´m glad I took this step and I am happy beyond expression!
    This has been a life-changing and life-improving experience indeed! I am enjoying every minute of it [​IMG];)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice