how do you tell your mistress how special she is!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by billie1, Sep 17, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. billie1

billie1 Active member

Sissy Maid
    Dorset
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    You will see from my other threads on this site, that I am very lucky to have a mistress who enjoys our games.

I like to ensure she knows how special she is, with little text messages, the odd bunch of flowers and doing housework.

I would also be very interested to know how others tell their partner how special they are?

Usul and MissMira like this.
  2. Slave_m1411

Slave_m1411 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Cant believe no one has commented on this. Its like the billion dollar question. If you figure it out, please let me know. I can only shower her with gifts and tell her how amazing she is, as words only do so much. x x

3. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    Regular painting of the nails, little surprises of something special from time to time, stuff like that. Mostly though, I tell her that I love her and that she means the world to me as often as I can without it becoming obnoxious.

Miss_Red_Dragon, PauloChaste and Usul like this.
  4. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    this happened a few years ago.

we were at a ren faire and it was hot. M'Lady was dressed in full garb with velvet bustier and skirts. i was dressed in much lighter servant attire. A ren faire merchant informed her that by placing the ice from a drink in her hat the cool water would trickle down the back of her neck thusly keeping her cool. i was immediately dispatched for the largest cup of ice i could get. i returned with an large glass of iced tea and presented it to her. She just looked at me and asked what she was supposed to do with the tea. I felt dejected as she handed me back the glass. i was about to pour it out knowing how she feels about wasting anything. But suddenly i had an idea. i downed the entire glass of tea and re-offered her the large glass of now tea-less ice. With mouth agape she accepted my new offering and kissed me on the cheek to the amazement of her friends. Now that may not sound like much but to those around who knew i had made a huge sacrifice as just the smell of tea makes me nauseous, let alone drinking it.
    to this day we share a smile when i serve her an Iced-tea.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    When my Mistress comes back home i makes sure i am nice and tidy and opens the door and gives her a nice curtsy.

Lucy likes this.
  6. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Myself and Mistress Deborah text through out the day. I send flowers without reason. I thank Mistress for being my Mistress and above all try hard to be the best I can.

dsinbraces likes this.
  7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I think the secret is to make your wife/Mistress or whoever feel as if they "are" the most important person to you in the world, be it by gifts, comments, gestures, tokens, the biggest thing you can give is your total love and respect. Our relationship has as many here will know has been up and down with me longing for her to take control and become the person i fantasized she would be but
    in all honesty the person i married all those years ago and the person who has shared all my highs and lows and been there in good times and bad has been her. The realisation that she truly "is" the most important person in my world has made me see that i needed to work harder to prove that to her, and now i do believe she realizes it and has grown into the fantasy persona i had dreamt of her becoming so much stronger and self assured in her abilities, this was and is my gift to her in return for sharing her life with me.

8. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    Wow! This is beautiful! Your Mistress is a very luck girl!

Usul likes this.
  9. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    I ask her out on a date, just as if I'd just met her, and put the kind of attention to detail into it as I did when we first met. I like to keep it fresh and surprise her.

Wantinghiskeys and dsinbraces like this.
  10. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello All.
    There are so many ways I show my Mistress how special she is, but most of all I try to make everything "all about Her" as my screen name says. Performing countless backrubs/body massages/foot massages upon request OR performing them at my suggestion is a start. I regularly perform pedicures (smoothing her calluses, painting her toenals etc) as life permits or when she requests. I will blitzkrieg chores inside the house which she generally handles (...real life keeps me from waiting on het 24/7/365 but if we were affluent I would make sure she did not have to lift a finger!) staying up until the wee hours to surprise her with free time the following day. I leave her cards thanking and professing my love and devotion to her and for changing my life and sexuality as I knew it. I allow her to dictate the flow of the game in the bedroom 100% without complaint any more and willingly spoon up to her leaking with that all too familiar pulling sensation in my balls and the feeling that my prostate has its own heartbeat as she drifts off to satisfied bliss after having rubbed, carressed and kissed the back of her neck and verbally encouraged her to orgasm upon orgasm with her vibrator. I willingly share with her my sexual fantasies, proclivities and fetishes even though doing so can be painfully embarrassing. I am always passing along fiendish suggestions to her to store in her memory banks which she could use to make meI ever increasingly struck by the phrase "Be careful what you wish for". I send her periodic messages recounting how long I have been locked and the number of orgasms I have had since we started anew almost 2 years ago and I always make sure to thank her for reigning me in. I keep myself hairless neck to knees, front and back and always cater to her whims with my undergarments whether it be cotton boxers one day or jet black thigh highs and a thong the next. For us, as I said before, it IS truly "all about her" and she knows it. I am pussywhipped and the thrill and fulfillment of my situation cannot be measured. I love my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder DEARLY; I am proud of my sacrifice and accept whatever she wants. I am trained to the point I do not cheat when I am unlocked and the thought of defeating my device is the farthest thing from my mind (I honestly do not think I could because it is adjusted down to as small and tight as safely possible and being a "grower" the least bit of arousal naturally "locks" me into it.) as I live my life of sweet surrender. Oh yes, I DO miss masturbating, daily orgasms, having intercourse regularly, but NOTHING takes the place of the feeling of giving my heart, soul and psyche day in and day out...I feel "complete"...showing my appreciation has become a way of life....in words, actions and deeds...
    allaboutHer

11. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    I need my slave to read this fast!!! .Esclavitooo!!! You make sure you read this thread by Allabouther. You need to follow him

Thanks Allabouther.. Loving it! Your wife/Mistres is a very lucky girl

Wantinghiskeys likes this.
  12. Mistress's_slave

Support Worker/ Psychotherapist
    Kent
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    Quite simply- be attentive and listen to Her...really Listen! If She is tired, make Her a cup of tea/hot chocolate and find Her a blanket. If She is exhausted from a day out, suggest you give Her a footrub...consider what She might like to come home to. Take an interest in what She says and give Her Your mind.

Sexy Latin Mistress likes this.
  13. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    I wish !! Since my slave has been back from travels, his behaviours has been shocking! Well no.. Back to his own self ! Selfish, thoughtless , cold and no interest in me and that is with cb6000 on must of the time and not allowed to cum. It's been a week today and I expected him to be very submissive but nothing. It's shit!! And since with have a family and work it's very hard.live sucks at the moment!!!
    He introduced me to this lifestyle a few months back and I was very excited.. Looked forward to all the love and attention but it's all about HIM! And when he wants to play his role!! Obviously low libido when it suits! And my is very high and all the time! I think I need a new slave to fulfil my needs....

14. MsRebecca

MsRebecca Locked, blocked, hard as a rock! Yes pls!!

Local Time:
    My boy is a very busy man in his daily work. He often drops everything, for a 5 min phone call.... or a text... or to do some little thing/answer a question I've put to him, even tho his time is valuable, and expensive. I recognize this, and it melts me when it happens. He kissed my hand recently, King Arthur/Geneviere style, and it sent off a million sparks. When you speak to her, quote little things she has said in the past, to let her know you were listening, and remember her every word. Be VERY Present when she is speaking to you. She'll notice. Thank her sincerely when she gives you any attn, positive or negative. And of course, when all else fails, jewelry, jewelry, jewelry!

15. Epiladdy

Local Time:
  16. MsRebecca

MsRebecca Locked, blocked, hard as a rock! Yes pls!!

Local Time:
    aww, how sweet of you.

17. Epiladdy

Local Time:
    Sometimes you need to go a step further than the typical day to day things. Giving someone a trinket doesn't mean that you love them necessarily, but I know that it will make her whole week.

Usul likes this.
  18. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    there is nothing you can do , constant attention to her needs will help, but there is nothing that can be said or done to thank her for being her......

proximacentauri and Usul like this.
  19. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    Show her loads of Love.

20. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    I once had a Mistress that would punish me if I did not get an erection just by looking at her. That is what she demanded to show my appreciation for her.

21. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    By getting locked up 2 years ago, I have handed over my total control to my KH wife. Last year, on her birthday I tattooed her name on my forearm. It is so big & prominent, that it cannot be hidden. It is my tribute to my loving wife. My cage is locked /unlocked; but my tattoo will always remain & show my love for her.

22. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    again, each to his/her own. it is up to each sub to work out what pleases his mistress. With my partner, probably the most significant gift he gave me was getting his pa done! That was done for me on my birthday and considering he was very anti piercings before it was done, that did and still does mean an awful lot to me. ps it also lead to the most AMAZING sex. The point i'm making here is that it doesn't have to be a gift, or flowers, but something that means something significant to the mistress

Sunny likes this.
  23. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    how true Sunny, and my subs pa is also somewhat permanent, indeed, he has never had a piercing done before nor is he likely to again, it was done just for me and his a permanent reminder of me

Sunny likes this.
  24. kirk1

kirk1 Junior Member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    As Mistress Bitch says, so correctly, every sign of submission is an individual choice between the players. For us, it was a tattoo also. I have a lock, with her initial on my shoulder. She has a key, with my initial, on her tummy, just above the bikini line. it is a wonderful tribute to each other, and a sign of my total submission to her.

Sunny likes this.
  25. rac646

rac646 Member

Retired
    Davenport, FL
    Local Time:
    That's a great idea

kirk1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice