out of curiosity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by geo2397, Dec 30, 2013.

1. geo2397

geo2397 Member

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    so say my lady got me a chastity device is this type of power going to go to her head. ive read all these stories whether erotica or true sometimes its hard to tell. where basically the lady finds out that she really likes all the attention and those types of things and starts to take advantage of the situation a little farther than originally intended lightly put.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    well sometimes that happens although to be fair nowhere near as much as some would have us believe, it can be a blessing to some relationships in equalizing the balance of power so to speak. In my situation it took many many years to convince my wife of the benefits to having that control over me but finally i do think she can see there are many obvious advantages both to her and myself in having control. It works for some but others have problems i think most problems are caused by the males having a preconceived idea of what will happen and how and when it will be put into practice and then when the Mistress finally does do things to suit herself as is the idea we all fantasise about the male then starts to rebel and sulk. Take it all slowly one step at a time, it is supposed to be fun after all for both partners.

spider202 and BlueEyes like this.
  3. Subby Hubby

Subby Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    I agree with slave stroppy. For some it might be very empowering, resulting in the woman taking it to a level never imagined by the man. But as you mentioned, stories are often fantasies that never come to fruition. Like anything else in a relationship, it'd be best to have frequent, honest communication and a few rules before starting down the path....

Sub-standard likes this.
  4. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    It is in human nature that power corrupts, and experimental evidence to back this up. This is especially true if there is a point to the "evil".

5. Sub-standard

Sub-standard Active member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    Excellent comment

6. geo2397

geo2397 Member

Local Time:
    thank you have all been helpful I think the honest communication thing is definitely a very important aspect. I just had some misgivings about it all, it was her idea while I had some knowledge of it just had never really looked into it until recently

7. solangelewis

solangelewis New member

Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    This is a learning experience for your Mistress, as well. As your chastity progresses, she will be learning things about you and herself through the experience, and part of learning is to experiment a little, push both of your boundaries beyond initial expectations.

Neither of you know what you don't know at this point, and unless that learning and growing takes place, there is no point to proceeding.

She, and you, will make mistakes during the experimentation. That's how learning happens. It's how you both handle those mistakes -- learn from them and grow or repeat and worsen them -- that signal how your relationship will result.

8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    don't rush it it took me three years to get my wife to go along with me being locked up 24/7 that was a year ago now she loves it

9. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    Good to know that I am not the only one who knows that sex sites attract a lot of guys who live their sexual fantasies online making it hard to know what is real or not. That is the main reason I have stayed away from them for so long despite living a fetish sexual life for many years. I usually shy away from post that seem to follow a script commonly found in many fantasy videos and stories. As most of us know, reality rarely follows our fantasy to the letter.

As far as you question, my wife was pretty plain vanilla, if you can call someone who had a sexual relationship with her girlfriend, vanilla. Strange as to what we consider normal especially when it is part of most of your life. :) Other than this, my wife would indulge me most times when I tried to get her interested in a new fetish of mine and then let it die from lack of enthusiasm on her part. However, with T&D and chastity she has found something she loves and is good at. She actually loves to tease me and keep me locked up. We even entered into a wife led marriage, not the kind where I am submissive to her but the kind where she has the final say on any decisions we cannot reach an agreement on and has control of our finances and housework duties. She told me upfront that she did not want a submissive husband and never to call her Mistress.

What I started out as a new sex game ended up re-shaping our sexual and non sexual lives. I find myself going longer and longer between orgasms and doing more and doing more and more around the house. If I forget, she is quick to remind me where at the beginning of all this, should would just do it herself. I used to be able to buy whatever toy I wanted and am now on an allowance with only one credit card on me which can only be used in case of emergency. She does allow me a toy now and then because we still love and respect each other.

The big surprise was the day she walked into my man cave with a paddle to reprimand me for forgetting to take out the garbage two times in a row. She left bruises on my butt. She always said that she did not like to do anything to hurt me but now there is always the threat of the paddle. So I will say, that is my case as least, my wife has embraced our new lifestyle and is becoming more dominant and incessant that I lock up when she is not around and do not bug her for sex. Lately she has started to promise me an orgasm and then change her mind saying things like she already came so sex time is over or that she thinks I should wait a little longer as she is not all that horny. It has been interesting to see the change in her.

PauloChaste and spider202 like this.
  10. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    Change is good. Keeps things interesting. You have a solid, loving, base relationship, so a little evolution is good for both of you, methinks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice