1. Sissy Paige
      Sissy Paige
      Back on here after a LONG time away!
    2. Mona DeVille
      Mona DeVille
      Good to see you out and about...
    3. Sissy Paige
      Sissy Paige
      Ok...i think it's time to start looking at full steel belts. i'm tired of the CB3k!
      1. c82agedboy
        c82agedboy
        why?
        Nov 11, 2011
      2. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        I'm sure you won't regret it one bit. I luv mine and I am sure you will too. Soo girly to not be able to see or touch it. And clothing fit much better!!
        Nov 12, 2011
    4. Sissy Paige
      Sissy Paige
      i see it's been quite awhile since i've been on CM...my last posting a year ago indicated i wanted to go out in public, but couldn't. In January of this year i've started going to a munch and a monthly submissive's dinner, so i think i've been out in public as paige at least 2 dozen times.
      1. Mistress Michelle
        Mistress Michelle
        Aug 10, 2011
      2. maid katrin
        maid katrin
        Aug 10, 2011
      3. Sissy_Aline
        Sissy_Aline
        Paige, That's wonderful that you have been out in public this way. i do long to do so as well to be honest but only with support of trusted or loving people to do so - only.
        Nov 9, 2011
    5. Sissy Paige
      Sissy Paige
      i see it's been quite awhile since i've been on CM...my last posting a year ago indicated i wanted to go out in public, but couldn't. In January of this year i've started going to a munch and a monthly submissive's dinner, so i think i've been out in public as paige at least 2 dozen times.
    6. Sissy Paige
      Sissy Paige
    7. Sissy Paige
      Sissy Paige
      Trying to decide if i should dress and go out in public tonight (would be my first time)...can'y decide
      1. Mistress Spike
        Mistress Spike
        Did you do it? Did you? :)
        Jul 17, 2010
      2. Sissy Paige
        Sissy Paige
        Well Mistress Spike, i dressed and drove around, but did not go into a club as planned. So i "sorta" did it! Perhaps another time i will make it into a bar...
        Jul 30, 2010
    8. Sissy Paige
      Sissy Paige
      Trying to come to this site more regularly...been away for too long!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. susie q
        susie q
        Nice to see you back paige i wondered what ever happened to you,a big hugggggg
        Jul 15, 2010
      3. Sissy Paige
        Sissy Paige
        Hi Miss Jen...it's nice to meet You as well! Hope to talk to You and others more often here!
        Jul 30, 2010
      4. Sissy Paige
        Sissy Paige
        Hi Susie...yes, i'm still around, just been too busy with "life"...hope all is well with you!
        Jul 30, 2010
  • About

Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Steel belt, pink cage, CB3k, CD6k, steel cage
    Chastity resume:
    10/23/11

Signature

Sissy Bondage Slut in Chastity
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice