Mar 28, 2024 at 11:41 PM
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
2:06 AM
UK near London

harddenial

Member, Male, from UK near London

Just passed 1000 days since Mistress allowed me a proper orgasm (just before first Covid lockdown). Only a few ruins and milking since then. Dec 2, 2022

harddenial was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 11:41 PM
    1. harddenial
      harddenial
      7 weeks locked 24/7: she shows me a Facebook-linked article about the increased use of chastity devices, and just smiles..
      1. iome343
        iome343
        why don't you link it here?
        Mar 21, 2017
    2. harddenial
      harddenial
      Valentine's fun: my wife said her multiple pussy worship orgasms were "much better than satisfactory". For me, chastity tears from my penis.
      b_quark likes this.
    3. harddenial
      harddenial
      Asked my wife outright, will i penetrate her again? (2 years since last time). Ans: no! Oral pleasuring nice, preferred & sufficient. Gulp.
      Giveitup, joe01 and Sissyboi Trisha like this.
      1. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        Wow, never again? I could see never orgasming again(have already told her that is up to her), but never allowed to feel the inside of another vagina or mouth again would make me depressed.
        Sep 1, 2016
      2. harddenial
        harddenial
        It certainly seems like "never again". Well I've gone two years already and almost forgotten what it feels like! Other things instead: milking, e-stim..
        Sep 1, 2016
        joe01 likes this.
    4. harddenial
      harddenial
      First anal ejaculation by milking. Didn't feel like an orgasm. Weird but interesting and has definitely reduced the feeling of pressure.
      Sissyboi Trisha, joe01 and AlanThom like this.
      1. gary170
        gary170
        After some time I grew to prefer anal as it lasted a lot longer and I loved the mutiple mini orgasms also still frustrated after lol :-)
        Jul 24, 2016
      2. harddenial
        harddenial
        Sounds good. It's taken me two years to get this far with milking so I've a way to go!
        Jul 25, 2016
    5. harddenial
      harddenial
      69 position, me locked. For several smaller Os she squeezes my inner thigh. For the big one she grabs my balls and nearly pulls them off!
      knightservant likes this.
    6. harddenial
      harddenial
      My wife successfully milked me this morning and then asked me if I'd enjoyed it. Hard to know what the best response was...
      Brianna27 likes this.
    7. harddenial
      harddenial
      Milking while locked in my JB the whole time. Fifteen minutes of slow dripping. Certainly reduced the feeling of horniness!
    8. harddenial
    9. harddenial
      harddenial
      Now in new, smaller, JB. No part-erections possible any more! Even more discrete under clothes and perfect for running.
    10. harddenial
      harddenial
      She puts her book down and sits there waiting. I know "the look". My tongue jumps to attention and enjoys its half-hour work out.
      Sissyboi Trisha likes this.
    11. harddenial
      harddenial
      My wife pulled the ring on my cage so hard when she came that she almost pulled my balls off, three times! I'll have to avoid 69 position...
    12. Felix cum ea
      Felix cum ea
      Now that makes me jealous, what an exciting Sunday for you! I'm happy for you. And what was your answer to her?
      harddenial likes this.
      1. harddenial
        harddenial
        My answer, yes I had, but it was a shame she had to go out and we couldn't have cuddled more. I went for a run to let off my pent-up energy.
        Sep 21, 2015
    13. harddenial
      harddenial
      Just spent an hour as in my profile cover picture. She had a great O, and afterwards commented "I hope you enjoyed that as much as me."
      the odd tease likes this.
      1. the odd tease
        the odd tease
        ...blue bows too?
        Sep 21, 2015
      2. harddenial
        harddenial
        Blue bows? -- unfortunately not, that would be a very nice touch!
        Sep 23, 2015
    14. harddenial
      harddenial
      18 weeks since last O. Leaking every night. I'm the only one who knows how long it's been, to my wife it's irrelevant...
      Felix cum ea likes this.
    15. harddenial
      harddenial
      Love it when my wife thrashes around in ecstasy during pussy worship. Then I had to eat my dribbles or "soda" as she calls it!
      SamanthaCDNJ and BB69D like this.
      1. SamanthaCDNJ
        SamanthaCDNJ
        my wife loves when i worship hers, but even then i sometimes have to beg for more as its sometimes too much
        Jul 20, 2015
    16. harddenial
      harddenial
      My profile cover picture is so spot-on. My wife is sooo into oral now, demanding it more and more ...
      dsinbraces and HollyC like this.
    17. harddenial
      harddenial
      Father's Day +1 treat was pussy worship for a half hour while still locked (now 1/4 year and counting..). Her orgasms keep getting better!
    18. harddenial
      harddenial
      No O for 11 weeks. She finally unlocked me, teased out a large amount of precum, then said "enough, lock up again!" Surprised and delighted.
      BB69D and Surrendered to Bec like this.
    19. harddenial
      harddenial
      She now likes me wearing hipster briefs during oral worship, quote "it's out of sight as well as out of action"
      1. quirtboy
        quirtboy
        Might as well keep you fully clothed
        Apr 19, 2015
    20. harddenial
      harddenial
      Nice milking to start the day. Felt less frustrated for about an hour afterwards, now back to "normal"
      oakbisubmwm likes this.
    21. harddenial
      harddenial
      Fell asleep last night with her hand over my cage. Love it when she does that.
    22. harddenial
      harddenial
      After an hour of pussy worship my wife got up with the comment "I need to wash all your drips off my arm"...
      lock667 likes this.
    23. harddenial
      harddenial
      Milked, relocked and a nice run. A good start to the day.
      madbdsm likes this.
    24. harddenial
      harddenial
      While teasing me my wife told me that 24/7 lock-up is now the "default position." Orgasms two or three times a year for maintenance. Gulp!
    25. harddenial
      harddenial
      After a month locked up, half an hour unlocked while giving tongue worship then locked back up again. Pushing all my submissive buttons....
  • About

UK near London
    My key is held by:
    Mistress
    Locked since:
    Longest without any removal at all so far: 7 months and also a few six month stints..
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    MM Jailbirds, Gerecke Twister 2, CB 6000 and 3000.
    Involved in orgasm denial and chastity for more than 16 years. This has evolved to a lifestyle of long-term chastity.
    My current device is a 3/4" micro JB, the devices having got smaller and smaller, starting at more than 4".
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice