Loving my new nail varnish....!! Mar 1, 2016

Lessthan4inches was last seen:
Mar 9, 2020
    1. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Loving my new nail varnish....!!
    2. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Returning to the CM fold after several months away, due to 'life stuff' taking up my time. Pleased to be back...!! Hi to all my friends. X
      chastity_longterm likes this.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        hello again :)
        Feb 12, 2016
      2. Lessthan4inches
        Lessthan4inches
        Hi Jemima, glad you are still here. ;) X
        Feb 12, 2016
    3. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Not liking the cold weather, but a good excuse for buying some more girly clothes. My winter selection is somewhat limited at the moment.
    4. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      'For every action there is a reaction'. (Isaac Newton's 3rd law).
    5. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      The plot thickens......
      Rachael_ likes this.
    6. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      So does anyone know what went wrong...??? Or are we not supposed to ask...?
    7. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Can't believe it's finally back....!!
    8. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Wishing that my small redundant penis was even smaller. Can someone out there please send me a magic wand...!!?
    9. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Doing my own Housework today instead of Mistress R's. Just as much to do, but I don't have to dress in my maid outfit...!!!
    10. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Really enjoying the sunshine.
      HollyC likes this.
    11. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Just ordered a pretty ankle chain that mistress has instructed me to wear 24/7. That's ok because I like it too.
      lock667 likes this.
    12. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Friends come in many guises. There are a few very special friends to be found on this site, if you know where to look.
    13. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Finally allowed a release after 6 weeks. Mistress measured my erection and it was only 3.25" which was just before I climaxed...!!!
      Rachael_ likes this.
      1. SamanthaCDNJ
        SamanthaCDNJ
        were you bigger before?
        Jun 23, 2015
      2. Lessthan4inches
        Lessthan4inches
        Yes, I used to be 3.75" when absolutely rock hard. But for the last 6 months or so I can't get so hard and 3.25" is the best I can achieve. Mistress is happy and so I am too. I like being small.
        Jun 24, 2015
      3. Strict Sir
        Strict Sir
        Wow, 3.25" - Congratulations, it sounds like it's what you both want.
        Jul 3, 2015
    14. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      I love my life...!!
    15. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Feeling really happy and chilled again today. Just enjoying my lock up and my enforced limpness. Feeling productive too.
    16. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Think a cold shower might be the answer...!!? Definitely worth a try. ;)
    17. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      .......Still craving, damn it...!!!
    18. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Really craving an orgasm, even though it would be a 'ruined' one I still want it....!!!
    19. jemima
      jemima
      you needing a milking, that help a bit
      Lessthan4inches likes this.
      1. Lessthan4inches
        Lessthan4inches
        I know Jemima, but I just can't master it and need to get another anal toy to help me I think. Feeling very frustrated at the moment and my Mistress has no intention of releasing me before August and that's miles away. :(
        May 31, 2015
    20. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Feeling really horny, but my next release is not until Aug 10th..!! Mistress says I will be in my Jailbird by then so I might stay locked.
    21. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Locked up now for 99.9% of the time. When my Jailbird arrives, Mistress says it will be 100% lock up/zero orgasms/self milking only. Heck !!
      Surrendered to Bec and dean like this.
      1. Surrendered to Bec
        Surrendered to Bec
        don't dwell on the permanency aspect. Just continue to serve her one day at a time. You'll be fine :)
        May 28, 2015
    22. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      So now I will only be allowed 4 releases a year....!!! That thought is a big turn on for me, which is somewhat ironic. :(
      Usul likes this.
    23. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Two and a half months locked up and mistress says that two more weeks won't hurt me. Liquid soap, shower nozzle and hair-dryer hassle...!!
    24. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Looks like I will be getting a 'Jail bird' chastity device. i am excited at the prospect of such a snug and restrictive fit....!!
    25. Lessthan4inches
      Lessthan4inches
      Had to take some time out. Back now and still locked up as usual. Only allowed relief every two months now...!!! That sucks..!!!
  • About

UK
    Full time submissive
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Pro Domme
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000S
    Chastity resume:
    I am a transgender / sissy / cross-dressing / slut. I have a very strong feminine side and achieve a real release from my cross-dressing. I am very submissive and deeply masochistic. I adore being dominated. I love it when my mistresses use SPH to remind me of my non existent status.

I am in chastity 99% of the time which is no more than I deserve considering my small and useless penis. When fully erect I am not quite 4 inches (hence my username) and my uninspiring size has been the main reason for my 2 failed marriages.

I am sexually drawn to well endowed men. I have a penchant for muscle hunks.

I am very happy with my life and will remain in chastity forever.

My preferred name is Angela. (or Angie).;)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice