Dec 5, 2017
Local Time:
7:40 PM

Following 1

Atlanta
Retired

LAMBDA5555M

Princess, Male, from Atlanta

I am an older male with ED. Thought I might as well lock it up since it doesn't work anymore and should be caged here shortly. Aug 5, 2016

LAMBDA5555M was last seen:
Dec 5, 2017
    1. LAMBDA5555M
      LAMBDA5555M
      I am an older male with ED. Thought I might as well lock it up since it doesn't work anymore and should be caged here shortly.
      1. Giles_English
        Giles_English
        Who knows, chastity might help by taking the pressure off...
        Aug 5, 2016
        LAMBDA5555M likes this.
      2. LAMBDA5555M
        LAMBDA5555M
        That's true. But I have tried just about everything to get it hard, but get a minimal amount of satisfaction trying to masturbate...Thanks for the info and I hope it will do just that!!! I just bought a cock cage from DH Gate so it will be here in the next few days. Eager to try it out. Not like I can't satisfy women other ways, but when you don't have an erection it spoils the fun...:-( Thanks again!!!
        Aug 5, 2016
    2. chastesoon
      chastesoon
      size does not a sissy make, it's attitude!
      LAMBDA5555M likes this.
      1. LAMBDA5555M
        LAMBDA5555M
        I know and as I have told others, I can satisfy a woman without an erection, but it has been a deal breaker on several occasions...sucks, but I am hoping that stem cells will fix me sooner rather than later!!! I perfected the kiss and can do amazing things with my hands and tongue, but without the erection, the interest from women fades real quick and I don't even get a chance
        Aug 5, 2016
    3. LAMBDA5555M
      LAMBDA5555M
      I guess since I have such a small penis that doesn't work, maybe I should be a sissy?
      1. lock667
        lock667
        If the tiny cock fits....
        Jul 25, 2016
        LAMBDA5555M likes this.
      2. xcitedsisssy
        xcitedsisssy
        If that is what you want ---Go for it. You never know you might just like it.
        Jul 26, 2016
        LAMBDA5555M likes this.
  • About

Atlanta
    Retired
    Chastity devices:
    I will have one this week to put on and I maybe a picture...:-)
    Chastity resume:
    Not yet - but soon!!!!!
    I have to buy the tiniest cock cage for my tiny little penis. I have erectile dysfunction as well so I may as well be a sissy and maybe find an attractive passable shemale to use me....
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice