Going to see a ProDomme with my Lady

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Love&Passion, Nov 12, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    Is this really happening? I can't believe it.

My Lady and me had a bit of a rough time, me being pretty sick twice, with a PA that doesn't want to heal and on top of that a bike accident which left me with a heavy concussion (with helmet)

Fast forward to Friday. I ordered high quality take out and got a good bottle of wine. We connected, talked about a lot of stuff and tried to find out why our DOM/sub relationship had some major hiccups. After we were pretty much aligned I asked her if I can ask her a question. As she doesn't want to read about BDSM, Key Holding, FLR if she can imagine going to a Pro Domme with me and that we both get trained by said Domme.

She told me she has to think about it. But now a few days later the answer is yes. My lady impressed me and impressed me a lot. Now I have to make sure not to make any mistakes. I would like this to be about us and not about me getting off with a ProDomme. So I think I will make the first meeting discuss my wishes and then hopefully start some kind of training always in presence of my Lady.

Mark Owen, fkfk, LadyBlaze and 9 others like this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    Maybe have a word with the prodomme in advance and make sure she doesn't do anything that will shock your wife and put her off straight away.

3. Love&Passion

Local Time:
    Absolutely that is the plan, we wouldn't want it to backfire....

sissyblueballs and L-u-c-y like this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    hope it goes well for you both.

5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    Keep us posted, I know many of us would love to here how this goes for you two.

sissyblueballs and Love&Passion like this.
  6. Guest 3729

Local Time:
  7. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    What is it that you would like to accomplish by going to pro ProDomme?

LadyBlaze and sissyblueballs like this.
  8. Love&Passion

Local Time:
    that is a very good question, thanks for asking.

The past months have been a disaster for me personally. At work, health wise and also in my D/s relation with my Lady. There were positives though. With all that happened in other years I might have gotten severely depressed but that thankfully didn't happen.

Some dark thoughts of me seeing a ProDomme came up because I was unhappy with our D/s relation but I very quickly figured that was stupid and would not help me nor my relationship to my wife. I want to share everything with her but also want to improve what we have.

A few months earlier I had contacted some Dommes to see if they would be willing to talk and assist her by phone or email but in the end I thought that would never work. Seeing how busy my Lady is with other things.

When I approached my Lady with the idea I gave it a 10% chance she would say yes and she did which proves that we are a very strong couple and that she is truly amazing.

Now I have to figure out a way that it will be pleasurable for both of us. For me it is no longer about one session but about the possibilities of knowledge transfer from the Domme to my lovely Lady. But as @L-u-c-y points out I have to be very careful that we don't overload her with stuff that is still beyond her comfort zone.

Even with the hiccups in our relationship I am still amazed how far we have come together. Non sexual and also sexual and that we found a way to communicate our needs and wants.

I absolutely will.

sissyblueballs likes this.
  9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I've been to a Pro Domme (a longtime friend of my wife/Mistress) at the direction of my Mistress. (I was fortunate that Mistress already knew and had been discussing our situation with Her!)
    I know that there are Dommes and there are Dommes and just because they hold a title (or a whip as the case may be) it doesn't mean that they are interested or really qualified to advise you and your wife on D/s.

As @L_u_c_y advises, be careful in selecting the Pro Domme beforehand. I would interview several by phone, explaining what you would like to have happen, the kind of advice you feel is needed, and get their reaction and interest. Based on $$$, I am sure that each will tell you that, sure, they can do that! But, question them deeper than that and try to gauge which is Domme better experienced, suited and interested in helping you out. It's like choosing a qualified counselor, because, in it own way, that's what it is. Best wishes on a very fruitful and interesting session.

10. Love&Passion

Local Time:
    Thanks for your thoughtful reply. Choosing a pro makes me nervous as there is very little on offer down here in Chile. Today I met one (only for a free talk) and while there were good signs I am not sure if it could work with her.

sissyblueballs likes this.
  11. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    youve really got me interested in asking my mistress about having a pro domme train us as well. I'll wait till mistress is out of school before I bring anything up, I want to give her a chance to explore things on her own once she has free time but I also want to offer up this idea if she thinks she'd do better in a teacher/student environment instead of online research or books. Like your mistress, my mistress also isn't interested in the blogs or the books so much. She'd do better with an instructor. We are also very limited with pro dommes in our area, I emailed one Mistress Olivia Vexx and am waiting for a response (I think she travels). I explained our relationship and was honest about it being 6 + months out before it might remotely be a possibility. We'll see if I even hear back from her. Ultimately I hope my mistress would be interested in an arrangement like this. I too give her a 10% chance of saying yes, but then again a lot has changed this last year.

Love&Passion and sissyblueballs like this.
  12. Freaky Rabbit

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    Ok. Now what will you say to the ProDomme if she asks you "what would you like to have happen here today?"

My wife gets quite defensive when I suggest she should learn more. She says that I think she is not good enough.

I am also wondering if it may be good or better idea to see a bdsm friendly couples therapist.

13. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Whether its a Pro Domme or, as you suggest, a therapist in tune to D/s issues, having a knowledgeable 3rd party consult with both of you at the same time will help each of you be more comfortable in your roles. We tried, for years, to learn these issues by trial and error and be reading, etc., but having the experience of someone intensely familiar with the exchange of power was/is really helpful. (I think/hope it's an ongoing journey!)

Love&Passion and sissy_connie like this.
  14. Love&Passion

Local Time:
    Thanks so much for sharing your insights @DonnaSue that is very helpful.

Interesting that now I am tasked with turning the fantasy into a reality I am learning that it isn't very easy :cool:. I made some progress though and will share when it materializes.

15. Love&Passion

Local Time:
    You won't find those in Chile, having a hard time finding a Domme o_O

16. Love&Passion

Local Time:
    I will give a bit more details.. Hope I am not "spamming" or boring anyone as the big day is probably still far far away.

what i did so far.
    I contacted 2 pro dommes. one of them has a fancy website. no history and her twitter started on june 1st of this year so this is a bit of a red flag. I also get pretty freaked out by terms like "hotwife" "paypig" etc.. She uses those. However the shortage of this profession down here is a big hindrance.

Second person a domme that advertises since many years but advertises both as massagist as well as a domme. She uses fake pictures but at least advertises as dom since 7 to 8 years. I went and talked to her and I am not 100% sure.

Then I posted a question in a local BDSM forum.. I got a very nice lady who responded in private telling me i wont find any professionals here. She is a sub in a marriage but acts as a domme outside of her marriage. She was extremely helpful and mentioned that perhaps once her sub is back from a trip the 4 of us can meet up for a "social session". That sounded very interesting even though I am not sure I know what it is. :eek: Dont know how my wife would react to it. So for now I guess I will rest a little, let it sink in and when the time is right have a discussion with my wife.

Most domme advertisments here seem to have fake images. For what I am looking for Germany, the UK or even the US would be a far better place to be in.

17. Freaky Rabbit

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    Skype sessions are quite possible. I have done several Skype sessions (therapies) and even with translator next to me, and it worked quite well.

LadyBlaze likes this.
  18. candyfloss

candyfloss New member

Local Time:
    Why not browse on line directories with your lady and puck out a do me you think you both will be most comfortable with
    First exchange emails and then if things are going in the right direction get your lady to phone the Dom to have a chat and to make the arrangements ( best if she does it without interference for you so they can arrange what to do on the day which will also heighten the experience for you not knowing what your wife is up to)

Mistress B likes this.
  19. Love&Passion

Local Time:
    it wouldn't work for us for 2 reasons.
    a) my wife who has a busy job and invests a lot of time in the kids has no interest going through those pretty tacky ads
    b) there is not much choice down here.

I will have another romantic dinner on Friday and if possible without pushing will tell her about my week in this regard. Lets see how she reacts and what input she has.

20. candyfloss

candyfloss New member

Local Time:
    Where are you?

21. Love&Passion

Local Time:
    in Santiago, capital of Chile.

Here I wrote a bit more....
    the weirdest part is that the one with the fancy website didn't even answer the email...

LadyBlaze likes this.
  22. LadyBlaze

LadyBlaze Queen of Everything
    Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    She most likely didn't answer because you didn't tribute. If she uses terms like paypig she is a findom.

I am not sure sending you to a Pro Domme is the best thing to start with. I would suggest that you and your partner first start with defining what you both want from your D/s relationship. What are your dreams, what are your needs, what are your wishes and what are things you dislike, deal breakers etc. be specific. After that, I would do some really good research about recognized Dommes online, screen them and then let your partner talk with them and learn from them. She needs to get her wants and needs right and how to execute her wishes and then you can enter the training. Of course this is how I would do it, and you need to do what is best for you. Good luck to both of you.

Love&Passion likes this.
  23. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I absolutely agree with candyfloss and think that unfortunately you may be loosing your time contacting the few ProDommes in your country ( no offense ment).
    If you patiently browse the web,you will find experienced ProDommes active in counseling and eagerly willing to share their knowledge.The elderly type that divide their time not only in sessions,but writing books,teaching and in conferences.Also those who are retired(married), previously quite famous several of them,I am sure will put great interest in helping a couple in need!

Love&Passion and Freaky Rabbit like this.
  24. Love&Passion

Local Time:
    thanks @LadyBlaze for your response. Getting the needs of both of us discussed is indeed an important topic.

that might be another option.. I agree that at least there is more choice and since both me and my Lady are bilingual at least language isn't an issue.

LadyBlaze likes this.
  25. Love&Passion

Local Time:
    I want to thank everyone for their input.
    My wife definately left me with my head spinning after agreeing to the "proDomme" however fantasy is often easier then reality.

It was a great week anyway with my investigation and I have found a great contact in the local scene. I am curious what my Lady will decide when I share some of my research with her, discuss needs and wants and show her some options for potential "counseling or training"

Will keep you updated!!

LadyBlaze likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice