Gary Chaste’s Journal, Deep Inside The Vault!!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Gary J Wells, Aug 5, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Gary J Wells

Gary J Wells Member

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    Firstly, I’d like to say hi to all of you as it’s really great to find this community of like-minded lovely peps enjoying being the one in, or having ownership of someone in chastity!!

Forgive me though please as I’m still finding my way around the vast Chastity Mansion, and haven’t yet found a dungeon but feel if I’m not careful I’ll be falling in it!! I say this as I got a little carried away in wanting to say a simple hi in the Foyer, but ended sharing what really should be the beginning of my Journal here deep inside the Vault!!

For that reason I feel what I said on entering the Mansions should be said here, so apologise as to some of you I’ll be repeating myself.

O.k. so here I am in the Vault, and to start I’ll say I joined here a few weeks back, but just today realise I should pen the beginnings of my journey here. How so very lovely it is to find this fabulous community of like Chastity Kinksters..... and those wondrous ♀ who hold the keys!!

As I write, yes, I am as I mostly am and have been now for almost two weeks locked in chastity, and shamefully yes my aching organ is straining and aching as I write! I wonder how many people notice or know I’m in chastity as I walk about, and if people knew what would they think!!

So how did this begin for me, and how did I get myself and my poor member all locked up did I hear you ask!!

Well, for me it happened some years ago after I had seen on the internet in surfing, men locked up in chastity and ladies teasing them. For some reason I found this extremely sexy and horny, and it gave me a deep angsty feeling of teasy denial that had me really curious. I came across the expression 'cuckold', and fantasies about my Wife locking my cock up, teasing and tormenting me, then her taking lovers and humiliating me in having me not just watch, but making me 'clean up' the mess afterward become stronger and stronger, the desire becoming so very powerful within me!

So strong was the desire, that when I was chatting to my Wife on a day we both had off whilst drinking coffee at home I mentioned to her, "What do you think of fellas who have their cocks locked up in chastity?"
    Well, few times have I seen my Wife's eyes light up like that, and she turned to me, simply asking "So are you saying you fancy the idea?"
    Involuntarily my mouth spoke without asking me first sputtering out, "Yes, I'm really curious".

With that she sprang up from her chair, grabbed my hand and upstairs she whisked me!!

Upstairs, my Wife told me to turn on the computer in our bedroom as she went to the bathroom.
    Straight back from the bathroom sitting down at the computer, my Wife then searched 'male cock chastity cages' and started looking at various ones!
    I asked my Wife as she looked at the various devices “Do you not think that sweetie men who wear them are weak? She answered me saying "No, not at all, I think if you wore one for me hunnie I would think you were more manly!"
    Back then that made me feel more encouraged and eager to wear one, which was just the idea I think my Wife was desiring to plant into my mind!! Now I realise it was a female ploy, but I thank my dear Wife as before wearing chastity cages I was far more Alpha and the dominant, so without this encouragement to have me eager to comply, I would probably not have taken so easily to wearing one with such a desire to please. For as we all know, once a fella puts on a chistity device, it changes his body chemistry almost immediately, increasing serotonin levels and decreasing testosterone levels. The resulting effect is that most men after putting on a chastity device, very quickly become less aggressive and pumped up, and turn into doting and pampering submissives with a unquenchable burning desire to please!!

Anyways, back to the day of the beginning.... My Wife took great interest in the cages she viewed, telling me which she liked the most, even that "Ooohhhh I like that one, and the way the man has trimmed his pubes and shaved his balls!!'
    I made a few comments about what I liked, and remember making one comment “I like the solid steel one love!” but she ignored me, and then just said, "G, order this one" pointing at the screen! Before I could mutter she commanded again, "G order this one right now, as it says order by 2pm for guaranteed next day delivery. If you have completed the order by the time I have had a bath, then I will reward you with sex like you've never had it before this afternoon!!"
    She skipped off to the bathroom and I was left amazed and charged, and in quite a panic to quickly order this chastity cage she'd chosen!!
    Sure enough when she returned from the bathroom she was frisky and asked me if I had, I told her “Yes love, I’ve ordered the one you liked the most, and she asked me to show her, "and the order confirmation" she said, and I showed her it and she giggled!!

She got on the bed, beckoned me to join her, then looking into my eyes firmly said "Right, well done dear hubby, now this afternoon you can please me orally, and not stop until I am satisfied!" She went on to continue.. "Know sweetie we'll not be having any sex now until the chastity cage arrives... and you've worn it for at least three days continually!"

That afternoon my Wife was right, we had sex like never before, as we were both very horny, my Wife though so amazingly wet and vocal, tugging my head as I pleased her!! By the time I'd finished my face was sticky and wet, and I really can't remember how many times she climaxed powerfully all over my eager tongue and face!!
    This was a sexual experience like no other I'd ever had, my Wife at the end of the afternoon fully satiated but myself left in a state of desperate denial and horny frustration!! Whilst lying there my Wife put lube on my cock and wanked me ohhh so slowly, bringing me to the point almost of climax a few times but then stopping teasing me!! She told me this was my idea, and she was going to make sure she enjoyed it too, and that I was not under any circumstances to wank myself, as my cock now belonged to her!!
    Just thinking back to that time has me aching again now, as I then weak kneed and so desperate to explode but with me in her hand being teased and tormented, so pent up, so tied up in a knot, in an instant I nodded in agreement my desire only to please her!!

The next day sure enough the brown small parcel arrived containing the ordered cage, and I had no idea back then just how very much that small package was going to hugely change my life and future!!

Since then in those early months I admit it was difficult to get the cage to fit properly without creating sores, and our chastity adventures drifted in and out as I tried quite a few devices.

At the beginning of last year though I saw some cock cages on e.bay for ridiculous prices, and thought I'd have another go, and took a punt ordering three cages for less than £100 all together, a far cry from the £116 I'd paid for one CB device a few years previously!
    To be honest I didn't hold up much hope, but incredibly in trying them I found I was able to wear them very well. Yes, they did after a number of days start causing sores, but with fresh determination I filed, sanded, and polished them taking away the unfinished rough edges that were causing problems.
    Realising then that each device needed a little or some attention I took to getting a few more, now my Wife has quite a collection to put me into!! She so thrills at me wearing them, and this new lease really has our 'love play' in our marriage never better than before!!

In addition to this new lease in me returning to chastity, the act of being locked up found me finding Fet Life, a huge Kinkster community.
    Since joining there just over a year ago with my Wife's consent and active encouragement, I now find myself serving a Mistress, (here known as Mistress Toy) and kneel before and worship her at fetish events, and have a life that really I can't believe is real or that could happen to me! I feel although locked in chastity I’m a new free spirit, so liberated which sounds crazily as I’m in such a denied frustrated state, yet feel so so very complete.....
    But the adventures of my Fet Life journey and experiences are very much real, and another story that if you wish I will share with you here too, but if you want to see or read them on the Fet Life site you can by just visiting this link to my page..... (you do need to join to view, but it is like this a free community site)
    https://fetlife.com/users/4625575

I know to a few my words here will sound fictitious, and to me reading back yes it sounds that way. Honestly though, this is my life I share with you as it is, and all I can say is that say so often, 'Life can be stranger than fiction', and it seems for me I'm so fortunate that this seems to be the case as believe me I'm pinching myself struggling to believe it myself!!

Reality is pulling on my eye lids, as it’s almost 2.30am so I should wrap up.

Thanks for reading,
    Many Many Kind Kinky Regards from Gary Locked In Chastity!!

chastesoon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice