Epiphany: Ture Meaning of "Chastity Mansion"

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by JohnnyA729, Feb 19, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. JohnnyA729

JohnnyA729 New member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    As I was logging into Chastity Mansion tonight I had an epiphany into the meaning of the site. Yes, at first I assumed, much like everyone else, that chastity mansion implied a large "house/home" for all those partaking in/key holding/interested in male chastity. And this is the most likely scenario of the meaning of the founders of this wonderful "home"

But as I was typing in the URL, the epiphany struck:

The word Mansion derives its second half of the word "sion" from the word Zion- which is often described as the heavenly city or the city of heaven. The first part of the word is quite obvious: "Man" Now I am not a scholar is langue or word origins, but I'm assuming the creator of this word "mansion" was describing a house that was worthy of heaven, such as the grand and elaborate homes we see through history earning the titles of mansions.

The brilliance comes in the name of this site: Chastity Mansion. It is not only describing the grand and elaborate home that was built by the founders of this site, to foster, care for, and awaken us all that reside here; but also something more esoteric. In its name is the truth of reality, the truth of female supremacy and female led relationships, the truth of the natural order that the world is now rediscovering:

For the meaning is that "Man's Zion" (his heavenly home) is but only found in Chastity!

Well done founders!

2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    However you interpret it, Chastity Mansion is a great place to be! Chastity is certainly heaven!

3. JohnnyA729

JohnnyA729 New member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    Yes, very true, Chaste J

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice