My steel cage journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Curious40ish, Jul 16, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    Hi all,
    I have been blogging my journey in my introduction post so I thought I might start a journal about it now that I have a steel cage.
    I have struggled to find a good fitting budget priced cage but think I am on the right track now.
    Although I think it is too small in the cage, I am able to wear it now after making a small flex adjustment to open the gap slightly. I will now need to adjust the lock to get back in although I can wear the cage without the lock as it holds together tightly and is even difficult to remove once the lock is out.
    I will repost the pictures here as a starting point with this cage and see where this journey goes.
    bird cage.JPG gap spacing.JPG
    So this the cage I bought with a 52mm curved ring. Still way too tight even thought the ring measures 55mm top to bottom.
    Way too small on the cage I look like a sausage with meat spilling out from the skins. However I like the restriction it provides.
    This is me wearing it on the day it arrived
    New cage.jpg
    As you can see my balls were stressed and in pain.
    I removed the cage due to some minor burning and went about modifying the cage to open up the gap.
    It was a very small amount of flex but is now much more comfortable.
    I will get a photo soon to show how much less pressure on my balls.

Shavedman77 likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Good luck with it.

Curious40ish likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing.

Curious40ish likes this.
  4. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    Time for a little update.
    This may not sound big but I have now been over 24 hours without unlocking. The new smaller, more secure cage is feeling great. Slept all night with no discomfort. Showered with cage locked on and I am able to wee with the cage on.
    Going to work today with cage on and I think it will be Friday before I am released.
    Fingers crossed that I do not need to remove before then and possibly that my wife may extend it out to the weekend.

5. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    So far coming up 1 week tomorrow. I have been unlocked overnight and also free balling last 2 nights pounding the wife. She is complaining of a sore pussy so hopefully she will insist on no sex tonight or maybe just oral. I think she is finally overcoming her fear of me being caught in my cage so I hope she will be requesting that I wear my cage to work this coming week. She did mention that she wanted to have more sex this weekend, maybe I can just give her oral pleasure and cuddles.
    Also, she is talking about locking me for a month in January, I will try and get some practice runs in before then.

6. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    Hi I am going to post a few pictures of ring fit, cage before locking and urethra alignment.
    Happy for feedback as to how it is all looking.
    Today I tweaked my ring around the hinge area as there were some sharp edges and pinch points. Not sure if I need to do extra but it is rubbing less. I have also super glued the ring closed so as to now be essentially a solid ring that can not be opened. Much easier to get the cage on with it solid. I will definitely get a solid ring with any future purchases if I get another cage.
    I am also finding that pissing is hit and miss with alignment. The photo will show almost dead center alignment however I practically showered my testicles when reliving myself today.
    20230731_131236.jpg Ring fitment and index finger to knuckle.
    20230731_131332.jpg Cage on cock fitted to the end, as you can see it is short no room to grow.
    20230731_131511.jpg near perfect alignment however still messing when I wee.

Attached Files:

7. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    Last night was restless with the cage on. I could not stop thinking about the cage around my cock.
    Don't think I slept at all. Alarm went off whilst I was laying awake.
    Should be so tired that I will sleep well tonight even caged.
    Friday night I may be home alone, I hope my wife will take my key with her and I will have a forced evening in my cage. I just feel it will be so much more authentic if she has the key while I am home alone.
    Fingers crossed my week goes well caged until the weekend.

8. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    Anyhow. After making a few adjustments to the lock due to finding my lock releasing itself during the day at work, I have been able to secure it to my cock. Now chance of it falling off unexpectedly.
    I have locked in since Sunday morning and it has not been off since, not even for showering.
    I am really loving the secure feeling provided, I have exercised in it no problems.
    Last week I was running my dog at training when my cage let go and fell down my pants leg, I had to stop and subtly pick up my cage and slip it into my pocket. I don't think anybody noticed but scared the hell out of me for nearly being outed in public.
    Still going strong since and hope to get a little bit of action this weekend.

9. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    Removed cage for a clean today. Struggled to re insert as my cock did not want to go down.
    Had a visit to the doctors with cage on just a little daring.
    No issues seem to be appearing after first week locked 24/7.
    I may be able to go long term.

10. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    Removed the cage last night for some freedom. Back on 1st thing in the morning. It felt good to freeball for a night. No orgasm just uncaged after 1 week. All seems to be in good health. Will see how this week goes no unlocking unless wife commands me to.

11. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    So I have begun to wear my cage 24/7 recently including at work. What makes it exciting is now I leave my key at home. Just this little change has ramped up the sensation of being locked.
    Knowing I have no way out until I get home definitely has my heart racing.

12. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing.

I'm looking for a similar metal cage without the complexity or expense of going the custom route.

I have a couple of metal play cages but none I could wear 24/7 - so I'm in plastic/resin when I'm locked up (50mm ring Holy Trainer V3 Nub).

I have a seen this design and thought about getting one,

I was interested to read about you modifying it. This is the problem with many cages I have - I'm a real 'grower' 5-6X when I'm at smallest so trying to find something that fits to the end of the cage is a problem. I'm also a bit chubby and have big hanging balls - so cage gap is very important for me.

Where did you get this one from - as I see it has the hinged ring also, which isn't that common.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT

I have tried lots of cheap cages, NOTHING keeps aligned for me and any toilet trip needs adjustment beforehand.

Curious40ish likes this.
  13. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    Hi, I too am a grower and thought this cage would still be too small. It is a squeeze to fit but once in feels comfortable.
    The reason I tried this cage is it was one of a few that had a base ring larger than 50mm this one is 52mm spec and measures 55top to bottom.
    The modifications I have made is to bend the cage upwards to increase the gap between the cage and ring. Although some said the gap would be too big my large testicles and reasonably high means I need a big ring and gap. After bending the cage slightly I then had to adjust the lock barrel to fit, rounding it a little towards to end to match the bend. I also found that the hinged ring was difficult to fit and hold closed and insert the cage with my cock squeezed into the smallish cage. So for this I superglued the ring closed to form a solid ring and then used a Dremel to grind the pinch point edges smoother. With a solid ring it is much easier to fit as you place the ring over and then squeeze it all in before clicking the cage in and locking it.
    It is not my perfect cage for size however for a reasonable price I highly recommend it.
    It does come with a smaller cage if one desires it.

laohuboy likes this.
  14. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    So I left my cock uncaged Friday and Saturday nights. Got lucky with the wife on Saturday. Decided to unlock Monday for 24 hours just because I can. Felt I needed to put my cage back on so tonight I am back in it. I really need for my wife to engage in this more to get real satisfaction from denial. I am starting to resent being around her. No matter how I try to be better she just seems angry, Not even aware of the cage. I notice that I am doing more for her being more romantic however it feels like the more I do the less she wants to do with me.
    Anybody else experience anything like this in the early stages with there wife?

15. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    So, an update. I have been caged for the whole of September only being out of my cage for a total of 3 nights for sex with my wife.
    She is not really aware of my total commitment to chastity only knowing about the cage when we have sex. I allow her to discover the cage, she will then instruct me to take it off.
    The last time 22/09/23. When she laughed and said why I just told her I wanted to be a better husband. She agreed that I have been much more helpful around the house. I then begged her to allow me to service her orally until she was satisfied. Once she orgasmed, she then said she wanted me to take the cage off and finish inside her. I removed as instructed and as I entered her, I begged her to not allow me to orgasm. She said OK but then started to wiggle her hips milking out every drop of cum that I had been saving. I was devasted as I had no ability to stop myself coming.
    It was almost a ruined orgasm as it flowed out without much stimulation and zero thrusting from my behalf.
    I had been asking her to keep me orgasm free for the month of September, as a little practice for Locktober. I feel I have failed however every release was a request from my wife, so I had to do as I was instructed.
    We went away for 3 nights over the weekend, and I left my key at home in the hope that she would discover my cage being on and when she would tell me to take it off, I would have no way to comply.
    Unfortunately, it was busy with lots of neighbors, so she did not feel like sex and did not notice I had a cage on.
    Anyway, the bright side is I am 2 days into Locktober on the end of 10 consecutive days, so things are looking good.
    Will update sometime soon hopefully with Locktober success.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  16. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    Went away for another trip. This time my wife had instructed me to be caged for the weekend so as not to make a mess in the bed.
    Anyway, I complied and whilst away she checked my locked status. She was not happy that I was wearing the cage however when I said I was just complying with her instructions she calmed down a little. She then said to take it off. Imagine her surprise when I informed her that as she said locked all weekend, I decided no need for the key and left it at home. On the way home she said to take it off as soon as we get home. Locktober finishing a little early however definitely making some slow progress.
    Lucky enough to give her a couple of orgasms last night whilst locked and she seemed ok with me receiving no orgasm.
    She still thinks that I might be doing permanent damage wearing the cage all the time, so I am needing to direct her to some information on the safety of chastity without the scary bits.
    Baby steps certainly seem to be coming along and I can see that she is open to the idea of improving my behavior without having to do much of anything other than enjoy my service and dedication to her.
    Will see now if I can convince her to lock me up again and if I am unlocked hopefully, I can manage to not orgasm for October.
    I feel that this time next year may be a whole different story.

17. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    Today things took a turn for the better.
    I will start with yesterday's brave steps.
    Early in the morning I sent her a link via email to the secret to a happy marriage. We then went out, came home late in the evening and went to bed. Shit turned nasty when she found out I had my cage on. She wanted sex and was immediately turned off by my wearing of the cage. She told me to take it off and then went to sleep.
    She was very sour all day until this evening when she read her email and clicked the link.
    Well, she did not become a dominatrix str8 away however she got a good laugh and it opened up dialogue on chastity. She then said what do I get out of it and I was able to explain that giving her control over my cock was what I wanted and that if she wanted me to orgasm I would do as I am told.
    I then was able to explain that being horny and caged allows me to continue with my desire to satisfy her instead of feeling flat after orgasm.
    She then said to start I could wear the cage Monday to Friday and remove for the weekend so if she wanted sex I would be ready.
    This is the most advanced progress so far.

18. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    Still self-locking and unlocking at night in case my wife wants to play.
    I feel I need to keep locking my cage to keep match ready in case she wants me to wear the cage at some stage. I have 2 weeks until I am back on afternoon shift and the last conversation we had was that I will be caged on afternoon shift. I think I will keep myself locked this week at work just for my own comfort.
    I have a feeling I might be locked for 6 weeks soon. It is a tease/promise that she has made due to a medical appointment she will be having in the new year. She has told me no sex for 6 weeks and when I asked if I can be locked she said YES. I can not wait and I hope this will be a turning point in our chaste lifestyle.
    October has been a fail in the Locktober spirit but promising in the conversations that my wife and I have had.
    I know all the advice is to take things slow but I have been wanting this for so long now that it feels as though it has stalled. I am trying to not pressure my wife and just keep hoping that she switches on to a stronger desire control my manhood.

19. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately, my wife has all but given up with my chaste lifestyle.
    After the previous good progress we have done nothing. Now I am at a point where I withhold sex as I have lost interest in her. When we do have sex I no longer enjoy it. It is just a ritual that I feel obliged to do as her husband. I have now not had sex or orgasm for 14 days. Whilst I still self-lock every morning and remove every night to remind myself that my New Years resolution is to not come solo.
    I am not sure how long until my wife demands sex but I feel our relationship is nearing a cross road. I am not sure where we will finish or even if we will stay together.
    This is not due to her attitude towards chastity but a range of issues that I have tried to resolve by encouraging her to be more adventurous. Chastity being one of the games that I would think would be easiest for her.
    Cuckolding is not something she would consider so this would give me an outlet of submission without her having to be any different. All I expect from her is to take the key and give it back when she wants some loving time. To me this seems simple.
    Last year I made a New Years resolution to be a better husband, I also introduced her to my cage and expressed this as the tool required to help me be that better husband. Now I just can't give a stuff as she is making no effort to be a better wife, even though I have been doing everything I can around the house in return for her to just take possession of a single key.
    Maybe I have too high expectations from the success stories I read here about wives turning a corner and embracing their dominant side and really taking control of their husbands orgasms.
    Let us all pray to our chastity Gods that she does eventually open this Pandoras box and I can become the frustrated sexually charged husband that I dream about being.

20. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    Let me also add some pictures from my recent beach holiday. beach.jpg beach 2.jpg

Cage.it and Downfor like this.
  21. Downfor

Downfor Member

USA Alabama
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Curious40ish likes this.
  22. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    I am orgasm free now for over 3 weeks. New year's resolution to not orgasm without my wife being involved nearly failed 2 days ago with a ruined orgasm while my wife was sleeping. It was just a small dribble, quickly consumed. I have been locked every morning until I go to bed for over a month, yesterday I locked in the morning and when I went to bed, I could not find the key. :)
    Decided to sleep in my cage and see whether my wife would notice, she didn't so now I have been locked again for more than 24 hours and all is good in the world.
    I will leave it locked again tonight and see what happens. I don't think my wife will notice as she is becoming less interested in sex. Although she sometimes asks when we will have sex again, I also need to have my needs met and until then I will hold out. 2-way street as far as I am concerned.
    My current work outfit is just jocks and T shirt and yet she still can not see my cage on my cock.
    Anyhow I will report back when I have more news.

23. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    So another little update, I have resent the secret to a happy marriage pages however this time i deleted some passages and highlighted the sections more important to me. She has been reading and taking a little interest.
    She has even sent me to work knowing I am locked and she has the key.
    I spent the whole weekend locked by my wife. First time she has really been interested. Maybe we are slowly turning the corner.

24. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    This weekend I have had a major breakthrough with my wife becoming my keyholder.
    I have been self-locking to become comfortable in my cage and my wife has shown very little interest.
    After spending a few nights apart on the weekend where I was free willie, I arrived home Sunday and after a deep and meaningful chat she said I think you are going to start wearing your cage again.
    We had a wonderful evening, went out for dinner, had some wine and she loudly said "You are going to put your cage on when we get home."
    I told her that "somebody might hear you." She said "nobody is listening."
    I then explain how her behavior was giving me an erection.
    Later at home she made me put my cage on and then we spent an hour in the hot tub.
    I was then able to walk around the house in only my cage. Very exciting moments for me.
    She also put my cage on before sending me to work without a key to be able to remove if required.
    To say I am over the moon would be an understatement.
    I hope I will be posting more on my wonderful wife's development in taking control.
    Finally starting to get what I wished for.

CS2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice