Unexpected Emotions

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Missy Elaine, Jun 22, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Missy Elaine

Missy Elaine Member

I Serve Miss Olivia.
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    We started learning FLR a year and a half ago.Last August through the holidays we lengthened the amount of time in our new roles. A few months back we discussed a one year trial. We quickly came to agree a year or fifty is the same if our health is controlled.

I'm not sure if we were looking to change for the sake of changing, but after all of the overthinking, each day is better than the last. I'm not selling this website, we're already here! From reading and interaction, my wife-that who I worship owns what was once my cock. The area that if once inhabited she call it my kitty. The promise to show how it is used for others pleasure along with how to keep your date interested will be taucht as well.

What turned out to be a great evening got better when I removed my bra and saw a look never seen. Hands, lips and tongue play over my new oversensitive area. I cannot explain the growth and it doesn't matter. As we fell into sleep, I felt light pinches on and around my nipples. "I love your breasts." were the last I remember. I cannot compare how I feel to anyone else, but a sense of security,happiness and well being brought tears to my eyes. Unless I'm being someone's joke, I do not take anything other than the occasional pain medication. I hope to enjoy those feelings show my corner of humanity that good can be found anywhere you look. Last night I was not looking. As usual though, her timing was impeccable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice