Is this normal after long term ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedprop, May 10, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedprop

Lockedprop Active member

Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    So day before yesterday my keyholder / girlfriend got over with her thesis work and we decided to catchup since she had been very busy with her schedule. She had been very patient with me and has has taken me to a new long term , for 60 days in the cage with 1 caged o using her wand ,around a month back. So the night we catchup i take her out on a fancy dinner and i also noticed she was wearing the keys of my cage around the neck along side her pendant. We had a nice evening after which we went to my place , following which i gave her a couple of oral sessions when i noticed that i wasnt getting hard while going down on her , which amused her so she finally after 60 days decides to take my cage off.. she had just started to stroke me to make me hard for a piv but then within some seconds of her touching me i came in her hands without any build up or orgasmic feeling . It felt like the floor shook under my feet..in the back lf my mind, also i could feeel she wasnt very happy about the situation ,i have been left uncaged since the last 24 hours but it feels weird now , but also im worried about my erection and holding situations. Anyone with any similar experience or suggestion in this situation

2. Devoted Hubby

Devoted Hubby Long term member

Househusband
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.
    Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    I've had the same happen to me but the effect have been temporary in my case, but caused amusement for my Wife. She has on occasion threatened to re-lock me straight away.

BlueberryRidge and slutsarah like this.
  3. Lockedprop

Lockedprop Active member

Local Time:
    Even that that very moment i thought that ill be in the cage again the very moment i spilled.. i think shes also concerned about it

4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    It's normal to have a weird reaction after a long term. It affects guys differently, some will have a hard time, err, getting hard right away, some will have a very incomplete orgasm, some will not be able to orgasm. It varies.

You've just had 2 months with no physical stimulation. I'd say give yourself a few days unlocked, have a couple of wanks, and you'll be back to normal.

Just remember that most of sex is in your mind, so try to to overthink it, or worry about it too much, because you'll just get yourself into a circle.

Dogtanian69, Guy, taped2 and 6 others like this.
  5. Lockedprop

Lockedprop Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you Tom . I hope it gets sorted , we are meeting again this saturday to see how it goes, also i think im gonna be locked again by sunday or monday

Rectrix likes this.
  6. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    I think this may be part of the reason many of us have a cuckold fantasy

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  7. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like par for the course. Imagine breaking your arm and it being in a cast for a couple of months. Do you think it's going to take a little time for the arm to be back to normal after it comes out of the cast?

8. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    Your perfectly fine. You just spent 2 months of zero physical stimulation to the sweet spot below the head. But hours and hours of mental stimulation either texting or actually playing with your KH.
    You knew how much you missed her hand and touch. Your mind was primed and ready. Then you felt that soft hand you missed so much actually touching someplace that had felt nothing for 2 months. Boom you go off like a rocket.
    Trust us that you are not the first nor the last to have that happen.

9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    It's kind of a vicious circle isn't it. @Lockedprop hasn't had an erection in 60 days. Then he finds and she learns he's now a premature ejaculator, and so she has no use for him and locks him back up. And he feels right about being locked because he's accepting that he's not an alpha male anymore....

BlueberryRidge, anasyrma and corsac like this.
  10. Lockedprop

Lockedprop Active member

Local Time:
    I hope she does lock it ... releives the stress somewhat

Rectrix, BlueberryRidge and Giveitup like this.
  11. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    It’s not unusual. I experienced something like that a couple of years ago. It was the first time my wife pushed me past 90 days. I think it was around the four month mark when she decided to let me out for some penetration.

We had been playing around and she decided to let me out for intercourse. She unlocked me and took off the tube and ring.

This is where it got a little weird for me. We had the lights off, so I couldn’t see what my body was doing down there. Within a few seconds I felt like I was hard as a rock. I got up close to her, in position to penetrate her. I pushed up close to her vagina and felt nothing. I reached down and discovered why I didn’t feel her. I wasn’t touching her. I was completely flaccid. Not even engorged a little bit. Mind you I felt like I was rock hard.

She reached down too to see what I was doing and felt that I was not erect at all. She said to try getting in her anyway, maybe my efforts would get me hard. I started rubbing my limp cock against her vagina and after about 10 seconds I had a very strong orgasm.

It was one of the weirdest experiences of my life. The whole time I felt completely rock hard, yet was entirely flaccid. And orgasming without an erection was kind of weird. It didn’t feel any different, but mentally it was just weird to know that I was orgasming without even the slightest of erection.

12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Many of us have felt the calmness and relief that being locked brings. Just accept it and accept yourself and thank her.

Giveitup, Guest 4328, R2002 and 2 others like this.
  13. Lockedprop

Lockedprop Active member

Local Time:
    Well we have been very much into a vanilla life in the early stages and also she likes piv with me but this sudden long term caging has brought in mixed results as it was my decision to continue caging myself to prevent myself from masturbating as she had to been away for education purposes and we are just starting to experience this life together

14. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    When my Wife(KH) allows me to have a orgasm, Sometimes she has me masturbate in front of her. This would be right after a T&D session. When she unlocks my cage and lets my cock free, I'm soft, she won't allow me to get hard. I have about 90 seconds to cum. It doesn't sound like a lot of time, but I always can. Knowing that if I don't finish, I'm locked back up. Other times, when she want to play with my cock for awhile. She tells me that she wants to touch it and suck it ...I have to concentrate so hard not to cum. This might go on for 30-45 minutes, Then she allows me to cum, most of the time it is by me masturbating in front of her. I'm not sure if it is like this for other Wives or girlfriends, but she loves to watch me cum. She gets right up close and watches how I react. My last release(April 22) I was so hard, even I was impressed. She told me that my penis, that hard would make a great picture. About 5 seconds after she had said that, I came....So no picture. So, sometimes when I get released, I'm soft and other times I'm rock hard...:lockkey:

Rectrix and Denied Pleasure like this.
  15. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Jesus, really guys? A newb has a perfectly normal reaction to a 2 month lockup, and some of you jump right into the cuckold and humiliation aspects? This is the first time he's done a long term lockup - how about letting him process his own feelings, instead of projecting your own fantasies on the guy?

16. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    [QUOTE="This is the first time he's done a long term lockup - how about letting him process his own feelings, instead of projecting your own fantasies on the guy?[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely right and I am sorry for my comment

Headtrip likes this.
  17. Lockedprop

Lockedprop Active member

Local Time:
    So an update about the situation, we again met on saturday and boy i did get hard for piv but did not last very long . As expected she expected me to lock back up after our post sex cuddling. I will hopefully be release next weekend now if i be a good boy according to her , so i started with going down on her for oral the moment she took the keys back. Even she feels it will be fine to have weekly releases for me but i need to be caged back up post sex. Currently locked again in my micro waiting for the weekend. Till now 4 for her 1 for me .

18. Changeable

Changeable Long term member

Local Time:
    I am older so I am very watchful of my ability to have hard erections. After being locked for only a week my first erections are not as firm. About 4 weeks ago she left me out for a weekend, something she no longer does, and I masturbated a few times. After about 3 times masturbating I was back to normal. Of course I told her what I had done. I wasnt punished.
    Strangely, 2 nights ago I was let out after another week locked and my erection was immediately hard. I cant explain that.
    Now I am required to lock up immediately after sex, so it looks like there wont be anymore experimentation through masturbation for me.

Rectrix and Susanstoy91 like this.
  19. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    My wife started to love how quick I was after a month locked (that’s where we started since I had been locked that long before). She said she wanted to get me to the point that her initial touch set me off! That never happened so she just started letting me out less and less.

Anyway, it is very normal to be extra sensitive after a long lock up. Once a week might not be enough for you to regain your previous stamina, but they will likely be more intense at least. As long as neither of you mind, it’s no big deal. Just makes taking your time with other activities more fun!

20. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I have a similar issue. After three weeks my wife let me out. She had selected a new pair of panties for me, and as I showed them to to her she was rubbing me a little. I barely started to get hard and immediately came in my panties. Her comment was, "Now look at the mess you made, better change and we'll lock you back up." That was it for me!

21. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    When I'm locked up for over 2 weeks and teased in that time, I lose it in a second. My Wife(KH) gives me a few strokes or licks and it's all over. Then right back in the cage. It's now been 3 weeks without a orgasm and yesterday just driving around I almost came in my pants. My Wife just laughs and gives me a few rubs, just to make things worse... Like I have said before, when my Wife ties me to the bed and takes the cage off, but leaves the ring on, I get some of the best erections ever. She has even said that I have never looked so big & thick.:lockkey:

InterPoke, Penney and corsac like this.
  22. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Like others have said....It's pretty normal. With me, I notice it more with devices that provide zero stimulation especially. I also find that 2 months is right about the time that my prostate gets really sensitive, and seems to be encouraging me to empty things out. If it was a month, or 6 weeks, I'm less prone to having problems, but 8-14 weeks and it takes far less to set off the ejaculation.

Lockedprop likes this.
  23. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    Whatever you experience, is your normal. We all have different sizes. Waist size, shoe sizes and another thing or two that make us unique. The same with what makes us happy and feel good. Unless their is something clinically wrong with you, just relax, and let your mind and body harmonize for your personal chastity experience. The time that passes, the way you feel, all of that is what makes you your own person. Embrace it.

For me, self locking on a permanent basis has helped me cope with unique circumstances. It has been quite fulfilling, yet unfulfilling a the same time. The idea of being released has become stressful. So I stay locked and for me the fulfillment is endless. I have had zero output in almost a year and a half. So sensitivity for me creates the constant chastity euphoria I experience, and have come to love.

Let your our own long term feeling come naturally and enjoy. Check with your doctor if you need to. Then enjoy the ride that only being locked can give.

Life has a lot of stresses. Let chastity be your personal, or shared escape.

24. Lockedprop

Lockedprop Active member

Local Time:
    Well I believe the past is gonna repeat itself soon again.

25. TheStudent

TheStudent Member

Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    I never have any performance issues other than being a bit too sensitive after being locked, but then again I've never gone as long as 2 months in between.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice