disobedience will be punished

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Miss anne, Feb 4, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    so after the madness of the Christmas season we have finally got back to normality with our chastity play and being around at the mansion, he has been unlocked for a few occasions and his willingness to follow my instructions has become a little lax as of late, so today as a punishment i will be attaching some nice weighted anal beads to his cage, not a punishment he is fond of so im after an idea for the length of time he must suffer, the longest he has gone is 6 hours (which if i remember 3 of those hours was spent with him removing them from where they should be and moaning about how they pull on his sack) so i was thinking anything between 2 and 16 hours, first comment will be enforced.

jung-sklave, slave_m and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Being a submissive to my wife. This isn't something that I enjoy for a long time. If you have done it for six hours and he's still in need of discipline. Than add two. For a totall of 8, but hint that it could be longer. Next time.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    IMO the essence of punishment is it needs to be something he does not like at all.
    Which you've said this is. Ace.:strong::strong::strong:
    As for time, since he's gone 6 hours before, that should IMO be the minimum. I'd say then add on whatever's commensurate with his failure to follow your instructions. Add up the length of time, cumulatively, during which he wasn't doing as he was told, or was late for whatever, double it and add that,
    Plus one hour if he quibbles about it.

slave_m likes this.
  4. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    Why thank you 8 hours it is, ive also made use of the keysafe just so he knows no matter how much he begs me theres nothing he can do!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice