My wife

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by PauloChaste, Feb 27, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    I am finding that I cannot stop thinking about my wife! When we are together I want to touch her and I am worried that it might start to irritate her!

2. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    I have that problem and my wife also tells me to stop all the time as she does not like it. However, when I stop doing that, she acts as if I am not in chastity anymore, does not check to see that I am locked up and forgets about our date nights which have been the same for the last 3 months. She even stops telling me to do the things I normally do for her every night unless I bug her about my horniness. Dammed if I do and dammed if I don't. :)

This past weekend I bought her over $200 worth of lingerie for our Wednesday date night. On Tuesday she modeled her new outfits and told me which she was going to wear on Wednesday night. On Wednesday I decided to obey her wishes and not mention sex at all. Sure enough, Wednesday night came and went. Despite me preparing for it she did not acknowledge my chastity, that it was date night or even had me do the things I normally do for her each night.

3. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    My best results come when I can channel that energy toward "genuinely pleasing her"; noticing what SHE likes (mood, actions, chores) and doing them when in chastity. This preserves her energy and builds her interest in doing REALLY exciting things later, when she's in the mood.

It has taken me years to get (a little) better reading the signs and knowing when affection is desired. I often wait for her to show she's in the mood for hand holding, affection watching TV, etc. I'd say we have an amazing sex life and she's very affectionate, but not all day! Often she will slightly over react "Quit it" when her minds on something. I try not to be sensitive about that. I just take it as learning what mood she's in, and be sure not to do that again until in a different time & place. (It is a type of submissive acceptance and denial to accept being clearly told "not now!")

A definite part of the CB denial & tease experience.

Years ago was the worst: She got tired of chastity play, saying I'd "pester her when a device put me in a horny energetic state". Ouch! I'm sure I did. The device can give you a one track mind.

Better to distract yourself and never be a pest. Think of ways to please her that WORK for her. Experiment and be patient. Now she makes me do chores while I'm most frustrated. It's amazing what I can get done that I can't do any other time.

4. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    Update. Turns out that since I did not act horny, she took that to mean that I did not want sex or be bothered by her telling me to do stuff for her. It is extremely difficult for her to change from a person who tries to read what I am thinking and act accordingly, to a person who will ask rather than guess what I am thinking. :) Anyway, tonight we will have sex. Probably just a teasing session as she seldom lets me cum before the weekend unless it is a special occasion or gets carried away with her orgasm and forgets to stop me in time. :) I was just miffed that she did not even say a word or ask me but just assumed. She cannot tell me to not mention sex and then when I do not, take it to mean I do not want it. Women! Wish I were gay. :)

5. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    My wife thoroughly enjoys keeping me locked. Her excitement of having control over me has not reduced even a bit in the last 2 years. She has a collection of steel chains. She locks one of them to my cage & the other end at various places in the house. e.g. when I am to do a kitchen work, she ties the chain to the kitchen shelf & till the work is not done to her satisfaction, the chain is not untied. When her friends are coming home, she ties me in the bedroom. She always prefers tying a chain to my cage than to my neck.
    Don't I oppose getting chained? I can't, otherwise my release for sex is delayed for a long time, which I can't afford!
    Now she is planning to get a 2 meter long stainless steel chain permanently welded on to my cage.
    Last year she has made me tattoo her name on my forearm, so the whole world should know that she owns me.

6. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    I am the same way, When I am locked long by her, My sacks ake, I drip, It feels like their boiling with cum. I cant keep my hands off of her. She knows when I need release, I am so ripe at that time, That's when she takes me as her sissy girl, I dress for her as she Dominates me, With humiliation, Strapon and Crop. I want to crawl into her when she uses me.

Strict Sir and PauloChaste like this.
  7. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    i too, worship my wife. she adores the attention. she does however have other men to satisfy her as she desires. so there is competetion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice