About to find out about metal detectors…

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by eurolicious, Jul 8, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. eurolicious

eurolicious Active member

Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    We have been to a few concerts this Summer and the Mrs always produces the key right before we head out the door.

Tonite we are getting ready and she says she is tired of this on and off (we have been going for week or so lock ups since April-ish) and she is not getting the key.

I asked about the metal detector, and she said last time my belt buckle made it go off and the guy looked and said its your belt, then let us through.

I was shocked she had been thinking of it for a month and her answer was she has been thinking of it more lately.

This is progress as we are about at 3 weeks now….so its pushing past and doing something risky.

Im not going to lie, Im excited….but also fly for work next week and my head is spinning what this means for the trip.

true42 and tiruh811 like this.
  2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
  3. eurolicious

Local Time:
    Update:

So I always position her in front of me in crowds as I’m a lot taller and can bettter protect her if need be.
    Last nite she wasnt having it….she wanted to seenif I got embarrassed. Sure enough, Inwalk through and it beeps. The guard usedls a hand held wand and covers the entire upper legs, crotch and waist….the wand only triggered when on the belt buckle itself.

As we sat for the concert, she leans over and says
    ”Are they the same detectors at the airport?”

I was straining in the cage for the rest of the concert. We seemed to have progressed…..

spider203 and Danny15 like this.
  4. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    I had a similar experience in a hospital but I wear a Behind Barz belt. The walk through went off, when he wanded me nothing went off. He ask if I had a gun, I assured him I was unarmed and that was the end of it.

Jail Bird likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    I doubt you will set anything off in a big way, as others have said they will put it down to your buckle or you could always say you have piercings.

6. eurolicious

Local Time:
    TSA pre-check at JFK terminal 4….walk through detector went off. Lost the watch and belt, still went off. I told the mystified lady I had body jewelry on, she seemed stumped. Sent me to the body scanner, guy ran me through and said have a nice day.
    She was actually a bit nasty, but if it was a guy I was just going to say its a chastity cage. Didnt seem right saying that to a woman…

7. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    So my 2 cents…depends on the cage and the venue. Went though cruise terminal security and on/off the boat multiple times as well as concert security (sports arena) in a MM jailbird, but never tried TSA.

Since last year was pierced and now that I’m able I’m in a MCN GA2, and just flew last week - Houston IAH and Philly and had no issues with metal detectors at all - first time I tried TSA in a metal device.

King Hippo likes this.
  8. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    this i a real legitimate concern for my wife. I am set to fly from Houston IAH to Heathrow London in August. I am in a Rigid chastity model 10. Its quite a chunk of metal. She REALLY does not want me to be uncaged. She isnt going with me and is not wanting me to be uncaged for even the body scanners. I cant see how a cage as heavy as mine would not set off any scanners or warrant a further search.

Littlejt1 likes this.
  9. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    Yours might very well set off metal detectors, as that device is akin to a Jailbird - now I went through cruise ship security with mine when I wore it, but never tried TSA.

All that aside, since yours has a PA securement you wouldn’t be wrong saying it’s “body jewelry” and you may well be asked for a search. It will show up on backscatter scanners but YMMV when it comes to whether it turns an eye or not. I’d say some agents have seen these and would say no big deal - they’re looking for guns, knives, explosives etc, not cock cages.

Beyond that, you could employ the use of a key lock box with numbered seals that you take with you, unlock before security, lock up after and seal the key in the box and send picture proof - same process on the return. This is what we used to do all the time as I travel for work quite a bit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice