Piercing questions

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lakeman, Apr 12, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    I'm considering a piercing for added chastity security, and would appreciate some comments and advice from experienced Mansion members. My understanding is that a PA is a very permanent decision, as the hole will always be there, meaning taking a leak has an extra hole to consider when the piercing is not in, whereas a frenum piercing hole would close over in time if the piercing was removed, but I'm not sure if that's right.

How easy is it to take the piercing off and put it back on? Do the piercings get detected in airport security? What views do you have on the merits of PA vs frenum piercings? Thank you in advance for any advice and comments you may have.

2. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    The PA will heal back. I have a PA and using a captured ball or barbell it is easy to remove when traveling if you want to. I never do if flying, which is about once or twice a year. The rest of the time I am in chastity with a PA locking hasp. A friend of mine had a PA for chastity but tired of the idea. He said that the healing was complete and no hole in about 8 months.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    Word of advice, pa is a much stronger for chastity and less likely to tear or migrate.

I've never heard of anyone getting any funny business at an airport with piercing.

I can put normal rings in and out without a problem, there are some that require a special plier to open and close, I've never had one. I do have one that requires a tiny Allen wrench and screw, tribal circle.

I am in a device that has its own prong, so I don't wear a ring anymore, I did notice when she ruined my orgasm that it didn't come out the normal way, it dripped out the bottom hole.

I've heard of people that let them heal and was still a small left, but most say they heal up very fast if left alone for any given time.

My kh likes my piercing, and I have grown to like it as well. She liked how it hit her spot. I liked the look of it.

I don't regret getting one. My personal opinion is frenulum piercings:
    don't do anything for the female
    Is too fragile for chastity
    Would hurt even more than a pa
    Healing time can be longer
    But...would not affect pee or cum leaving

Good luck

4. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    I've had a frenum piercing for over a decade now, contrary to what many say it's very strong and I've never had an issue with migration. The piercing itself is almost painless, I did it myself. It healed in about 6 weeks and it's never caused any issues, removing and installing jewelry is simple.

One of the problems is that nobody really makes cages that incorporate that piercing, I solved that by making my own, I've been wearing the newest one for about three months now with no issues. It has a integrated barrel lock as well as a way to secure the piercing without putting any strain on it what so ever.

We discussed getting a PA for the ease of finding a cage, but she isn't a big fan of them and that's fine with me. Regardless of what you decide, all piercing will heal over given enough time. I used to have both nipples pierced as well, but had to remove them all while going through some serious radiation treatments. After 18 months the nipples were closed completely, but the frenum was still open, had do do a little stretching to get back to size, but I was really amazed it wasn't closed after all that time.

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    Whether a PA hole with heal shut is ymmv. I had my PA up to size 2 gauge and left the jewelry out for a year and it never healed shut. Its kinda a pain if you have nothing in the peircing, very drippy and such. Also this is weird but whenever I cum it only comes out the peircing hole for some reason lol. Putting jewelry on and off is pretty easy and wouldnt worry about that. In the beginning its a little touch and go but after a while its really simple. Never flown so no idea on that one.

6. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    I had stretched up to a 2g and was there for about 2 - 3 months or so ... somehow jewelry failed and slipped out while at work one day un noticed .... piercing shrank back to original piercing size within hours. Hurt like crazy to try and re-stretch it back up .. so I opted to just stay put at an 8g for now.

Super easy to put jewelry in and out at this point for me. When nothing is in .... peeing is not an issue .. as long as I remember to put my finger over the hole so that it doesn't spray back all over myself. Only took a few times of having soaked jeans after walking out of a restroom out in public to remember the finger cover up trick. eeeesh, talk about trying to explain that one Doh!

Also similar as Nicoftime .... pre cum and leakage dribbles out that bottom hole, especially if I have no jewelry in place. Really .. not a big deal :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice