Have you ever refused an orgasm when offered?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Dec 16, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    I am goal oriented and sometimes I want to break my personal record but my wife tries to make me orgasm and I ask her not to. To me it is the end of a long trip that you do not want to end. We are not in a D/s relationship, so we do chastity in a way that we both enjoy. I am curious as to how your KH reacts if you ask her to forgo an orgasm when she was planing on giving you one? My wife usually just says OK and we skip the orgasm. Sometimes she just wants to reward me for being good, so I will tell her that allowing me to perform oral sex or analingus on her is a better reward than an orgasm and that is what we do. I really hate to break a long orgasm denial period and start over again. Wondering if others are like us or it is a matter of control between you and your KH. Can you ask to forgo an orgasm or not?

MyDB likes this.
  2. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    Yes he can if he so chooses. Does your wife ruin you

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    My Wife once offered me a chance of having an orgasm through PIV sex and I 'accidentally' put on way too much delay spray to have any chance. I love pleasuring her so much I didn't want there to be any risk of me cumming before her. While I really want to have an orgasm I really want her to have one much more.

I suppose I'm interested to see how far it goes before I really get to the point of begging. I have begged a few times knowing that she will say no, because I like to hear her say no and she likes to say no. It would be a bit of a shock if she called my bluff and said yes!

4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    My Bride \KH offers from time to time and unexpected orgasm, when I am completely happy just servicing her. She won't make me have an orgasm if I suggest not, but will allow me the option if I wish to prolong my denial. Makes her happy because she knows she at least gave me the choice and a chance. My problem is, that I have a hard time saying no to a perfectly good release. lol....

5. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    In the beginning I was always pushing for her to make me wait longer for an orgasm. Ironically whenever I asked her to make me wait longer she would hear none of it and try to make cum even faster. Now she does make wait longer...

6. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    in the beginning i used to tell her when i don't want to come. However now I have agreed that I don't try to influence her. If she wants my orgasm she can have it and if she doesn't then I will wait :)

7. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    when I'm locked, if she wants me to cum, I cum. It is her decision as I want it to be. Sometimes I wish she wouldn't want me to so I can see if I can go longer but when I told her that it is up to her when I cum, it is truly up to her.

8. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    I have only started to be chaste for Princess early this year, but I always chose to stay chaste when I had the choice. I know that it pleases her and I also have learned to love being horny most of the time. Cumming would end that and I would have to start all over again.
    She commanded me once to cum without giving me the choice and I obeyed in that case, although I was very close to 100 days, a goal that I had set myself back then and I didn't like to miss it.
    I'm learning a hypnotic trigger to cum hands-free now, so she can trigger me whenever she decides to...

9. Moe5

Moe5 Long term member

Retired
    Eau Claire, WI
    Local Time:
    I would rather stay locked and not have an organism. Seems to me a few minutes of orgasmic bliss is not worth the fantastic months of denial .

10. Vinny

Local Time:
    She loves to ruin my orgasm. After 44 years of marriage she knows all the signals that my body uses before my orgasm, many that I was unaware if like tracing circles on her shoulder. Plus my stomach gurgles from tensing my muscles. She is very good at ruined orgasm to the point that I have to ask her or feel to tell if I ejaculated or not.

We have decided to keep ruined orgasms to every few months since it really does nothing for me. My wife occasionally enjoys doing it to tease me but then hates the mess. Since I feel nothing at all when she does it, the only reason we do it is to check the plumbing because at my age Prostate cancer is a very real possibility and all three of my male friends have it.

11. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    Right now I am in between . She doesn't like to have me locked at this time . I'm going to try to obtain from masterbation and hold of on asking for sex as long as I can. I'm hoping to get her to want to have me locked back up . I miss it i don't miss meaningless masterbating and orgasoms.

12. Vinny

Local Time:
    I spent $100 on high grade Lidocaine spray which penetrates more than just the top layer of skin. All it does is number my skin but I still can feel pressure and the back and forth motion will allow me to have an orgasm. Does not seem to do much for me other than numb my skin and I do not need feeling in my penis skin to cum. Even put condoms over it but the motion of up and down movement makes me ejaculate. Plus my wife likes to run her long nails against my skin and feel me jump with the lightest of touches.

We have tried many things over the last 4 years and went from monthly ruined orgasms to one ever few months. My rewards are now things like an extra half hour of edging, one extra day of sex, performing oral, some light S&M, giving my wife a full body massage, etc.. I enjoy doing these things more than having an orgasm. Keep in mind that I am 65 and my libido is not what it used to be and I have had more than my share of orgasms living with two women. If I was young again, I would not be giving up my orgasms. I always wanted more but in my current condition and circumstances, orgasms are not that important or necessary for me anymore.

13. Vinny

Local Time:
    My wife had full control but that does not mean that she does not ask for my input. She has given me an orgasm even though I have declined it. It is just that I get to voice my choice.

14. Vinny

Local Time:
    I think as you do. It is like wanting to finish a marathon race and someone asks you if you would like to sit down, have a drink, get a massage and then start the race all over again.

Moe5 likes this.
  15. Vinny

Local Time:
    We started on the honor system but when my wife wanted to deny me longer and longer, I told her I was willing but could not promise her that I could refrain from Masturbation for more than 3 weeks and offered her a solution. She thought my CB6000 was crazy but since she had no involvement in it, she was OK with me using it. Eventually she got used to it and then she accepted being a KH. She even used to call sex without my orgasm, fake sex. Now she is really into it all and likes when I am locked because she can take me months between orgasms. I think she is planning an orgasm in June on my birthday which will make 8 months of denial since my last orgasm was in October. I have hinted that I would be OK going a year if she wanted to because she has always wanted that. She likes to surprise me so who knows. She has to put up with the post orgasm me so she is only punishing herself. :)

Your KH will grow to love the control she has over you in time. It took my wife a few years to fully accept locked chastity and now she cannot live without it.

16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No I haven't but I have denied myself accidentally. Holding back until she finishes and there was a point where I could have, but it came and went. When she was done I knew it wasn't going to happen. That has happened several times usually after some drinks.

Hans Dietrick and NsToy like this.
  17. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    I've done the same thing. Was there and slowed down until the feeling went away and then got back to it so she could finish and no matter how much pumping I do, that feeling ain't coming back.

18. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mine was before chastity, doubt I could drink enough to not finish if locked up for a few weeks or more. Especially when she tells me I can cum...as soon as she says that it's all over in 3 seconds.

kellysbitch and Hans Dietrick like this.
  19. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    In 12 years I have never witnessed hubby turn down and orgasm. I will let everyone know when he does.

20. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    Excellent what to put it. @ moe5

21. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    No - As long as there was no kind of snag I haven't turned down an orgasm.

I couldn't even imagine 'Myladys' reaction if I would...surprise....concern ('is everything all right ?' - ' are you ill ?') ... disappointment and / or anger, because I refused this rather rare offering of hers ...most certainly followed by some rather unpleasent reaction...

Why should I anyway ?
    At the beginning chastity (my cb) had a symbolic value only and therefore I am unlike many other people here not into beeing chaste for its own sake. With the time this evolved as my girlfriend developed somesadistic tendencies taking pleasure f.e. in denying me me orgasms more and more as i liked them. So with me wanting no orgasms any more (or even less) chastity would become less fun / interesting for her, too....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice