Smaller base rings for cheap chastity cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by grindboy, May 8, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. grindboy

grindboy New member

Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    Hey all.

I'm just getting into chastity and bought my first device from ebay. You can see the device at: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390579588601?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 (sorry can't do links yet).

I have 2 problems with it. Firstly after a hot bath when I'm all soft and pliable my cock can fall out of the cage (I'm barely 1 inch when soft) and secondly when I'm turned on and hard I can move the device enough to orgasm from the stimulation.

I think both of these can be solved by buying a smaller base ring. I'm currently wearing a 1.5 inch ring so maybe a 1.25 or even 1 inch ring would work.

The issue is that this cheap cage is probably mass produced only in the 3 sizes it comes with and I can't find parts anywhere.

I'm hoping that someone will know where I can get parts. Buying a more expensive custom cage is not an option as I have very little (or regular) income. I'm bidding on a cb6000 since I sometimes have to go through metal detectors and in the hopes that they might fit better being an actual named brand.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Michael

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice