2020 - My 2nd Adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by radaz, Jan 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. radaz

radaz Member

Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    Stricty speaking my 2nd stretch in chastity started on boxing day but I couldn't think of a title for this.

Having completed about a week in November as a first "proper" chastity session, We both took some time to reflect on it (probably me more than her). During the holidays we went out for coffee and we ended up dicussing what we both enjoyed about the experience. We coudlnt really come up with anything we didn't enjoy other than how fiddly the device we had was to put on.

Taking that as a green light I suggested we could do it again but for longer this time, She was very amicable to the idea. We were both so enthustic about the idea that I was locked up pretty quickly once we got home (. We hadn't really thought about how long I was going to be locked or any of the details at all really (this was probably abit of an error but in the end it seems to have worked out ok).

Having a tendancy to over think things generally and knowing my KH's tendancy to not always be particuarly expressive when it comes to sex. I began to habour some guilt over her depriving herself to indulge in my fantasy. Out of geniune concern for her needs I had a chat with her about how I probably wouldn't be much use to her for PIV sex and that I didn't want her to go without for my sake. She assured me of what I already knew, being very much a clit stimulation woman, she can probably go a long time without that being much of a concern. I offered to buy her a strapon set just to put with the other toys incase it took her fancy one day. She agreed to this and even helped me pick one out.

In the mean time we had ordered a holy trainer knock off as she thought that might be easier for her to remove and put back on which was her main complaint from last time. I was skeptical of wether or not it would be any easier and thought it would either be great or a disaster.

The first week it was quite difficult for me internally, being a chronic masterbater I was used to cumming once or twice a day. I tried to kep my mind off it by making an effort to get things done around the house and making her life easier. The house is a MUCH tider place now, I've even done some decorating. When shes had a stressful day at work I've offered her a massage, learning to enjoy every bit of her body with my hands. At the end of each massage I give her a kiss and a cuddle and politely asked if she would like a happy ending. When she has taken me up on the offer she instructs me on the method of delivery. Otherwise I have just gone back to lovingly embracing her.

At the end of the first week I was treated to a short but electric session without the cage even coming off. I was strapped down to the bed, she was just in her T-shirt and pants astride my legs. The feeling of my tighs touching hers and the warmth of pussy radiating onto my leg drove me wild. She produced the key from the lock box and proceed to goad me with it for a couple minutes. It was all over in a flash the lockbox clicked shut, Giving me an evil grin as she said "maybe next week I'll unlock you for abit teasing".

She hadn't fancied a massage on Friday evening but she remarked about how nice I had been and it didn't seem fair she was being so "mean". I assured her that what i wanted was for her to be as "mean" to me as i was being nice to her.

Fast forward to Saturday afternoon and she had changed her mind about that massage. Usually she isn't fussed about having anything on her front done. However this time she made a point of rolling over and laying there spread eagle demanding I rub the fronts of her legs. I think she knew exactly what she was doing and it had the intended effect on me.

Once she was finally satisfied with her massage she wasted no time in making it clear she wanted to try the strap on. She must of taken what I had said to heart because the first thing she did when i was strapped up was get to her knees and start giving it a blowjob. With her spare hand she would gentley caress my balls, I was absolutley throbbing at that point.

Being out first time having strapon sex it was abit akward, I usually make the first move and without having my penis to help judge when the kissing and the foreplay should end it went on abit long. It took a little bit of time to adjust to the new angle but eventually I ended up with a satisfied customer. During the pillow talk she told me with abit of practise she was sure it would be a suitable replacement. I admitted to her it was very frustrating to be having sex and not feeling anything we she wickedly assured me she would keep that in mind.

Its getting quite late and this is going on abit but this was my first 10 days in chastity 26th December-4th January. This past week I don't have as much to cover but I will update this in the next couple of days. I'm Happy to keep sharing this with you guys, even if nobody reads this I'm enjoying recalling it all.

2. radaz

radaz Member

Local Time:
    To pick up where I had left off we had just enjoyed bringing her to O using a dildo. Which as far as I am aware would of been a first for her. In the ten years I've known her she had many wands but never been interested in something other than me inside her.

It was quite an exciting pillow talk, being told about how much she liked it and even suggesting getting a bigger one in the future. Once we had finished cuddling she got up and promptly straped me down to the bed. She produced the new chastity device which had arrived afew days before, along with all the usual tools cleaning wipes, lube, etc.

It took her afew attempts to get the ring on but it looked really happy to have been able to get the device on without any assistance from me. Looking rather pleased with herself she put the new keys in her lockbox and snapped it shut.

Later that day I thanked my Wife for chastity and she looked postively glowing as she said "no problem at all my love". I am so impressed with how well she taken to it, she seems so much more confident and it only makes me more lusty for her.

After that session I was pretty content that she wasn't going to be unwillingly missing out on anything on my account. I also was happy now that the new device was easy enough for her to put on, which was her main criticism in our previous session. I was really impressed with how comfortable the new device was aswell. Feeling over the intial hump I felt pretty settled in for a much longer session in chastity.

Unfortunatley the next we dicussed my upcoming business trip, she divulged that she had planned to unlock me. This revelation let slip a strange and unexpected feeling which i could only describe as terror. I sought some sage advice on this forum and decided to ask her to consider keeping me locked for longer.

On the monday evening I asked her why she was thinking of unlocking me. It was a relief to hear it was mainly out of concern for my saftey and she thought it wouldnt be fair on me. I explained to her why she didnt have to worry about what was fair for me and suggested a possible solution for emergencies. She just replied "well if thats how it is we will just have to see what happens".

To be fair to her she wasn't even aware of MC 6 months ago and while i think she definitley gets it now. We hadn't really agreed a rough time frame for how long this stretch was going to be. Only have a week long session last time to go off I don't think she understood how long she could get away with keeping me locked up.

I wanted to get this unresolved question of the length of chastity out of the way. So i brought it up again later that evening, I asked her honestly what she thought the postives of chastity were and she had quite afew. I then went on to ask her what she thought the downsides were and she paused for a while and said she couldnt think of any. Feeling enbolden by her answers I decided to push the boat out and asked if she would consider keeping me locked up until atleast after I've taken her away for valentines. She practically snapped my hand off replying "yeah thats something we can deffinitley do."

The next evening I took her out for a meal and cinema as we wanted to spend some time together before I went away. Knowing I would never normally agree to it she made us go and see the latest frozen film (While its not my cup of tea I did find it mildly entertaining).

It was very late by the time we got home but she wanted to make sure I was clean before I went away and had me straped down again. I became erect while she was cleaning and she took the opportunity to treat me to a teasing.

We had played about with edging pre chastity and she was well aware of what a ruined orgasm was. It had been close to two weeks since I had any form of stimulation. This proved to be a very volatile mix as she was most amused with how easy it was for her to bring me to the edge and keep in there. She enjoyed making me beg for more but taking so long that by the time she applied afew more strokes it just brought me back to the edge again. I think she brought me to within one stroke of cumming atleast half a dozen times, it was really something.

She said she didnt intend for me to cum at all but it was my most ruined orgasum to date, which she was comforted to hear. Kind of like very distant lightning there was quite af ew mississippi's between seeing her last tug and the sound of my frustation as it slowly poured out of me.

I was locked up again and went away for a few days the next morning. Which bring us to this weekend, I will update you in due course.

3. Patricia1972

Patricia1972 Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    Great to see it’s going so well for you both.

radaz likes this.
  4. radaz

radaz Member

Local Time:
    #4 radaz, Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    The trip was fairly uneventful, it was late Friday night upon my return and so we just cuddled and did normal couples stuff. I did ask her on friday afternoon to make a list of things I could do to make her happy over the weekend as she was complaining about being bored at work. She had done exactly that, she passed me a little note book with a list of chores for me to do.

Saturday afternoon came and I apologised fo not offering her a maasage on Friday. We gave each other afew pecks on the lips and went upstairs. We started off with our customary getting under the duvet and cuddling to warm her up abit before massage. We started to kiss a little more and she decided that she wanted to skip straight to the happy ending. I offered her a range of "services" which she responded to by pulling me in closer and putting her tounge inside my mouth wiggigling it up and down, mimicing the motion of it giving cunninglis. (This has been how she signals to me she would like some oral for aslong as i can remember).

I did just that starting on her lips and slowly making my way down her body. Having mentioned previously that we had experiemented with edging, this was something she had also enjoyed receiving. Once I had gotten down to her sacred area, feeling a little bit playful I decided it would be time to get my own back abit for earlier that week. She even asked if that is what i was upto on the second edge, replying coyily with a "maybe" she just giggled abit and called me a meanie.

I felt so much more intune with her that i normally do, I was enjoying her pleasure almost as much as she was. Knowing that she is into this aswell, I decided there was no harm in indulging myself for a while with it. In the past its been very difficult to get beyond the 2nd time let along the 3rd. However i felt so much more perceptive of her and I definitely managed to beat that record. Eventually I intentionally pushed her over the edge and was treated to watching her experience a nice long leg shaking O.

She flopped over on her side and i cuddled up behind her kissing her cheek and ear, She basked for a while. Eventually she broke the silence by telling me it was amazing and thanked me. We cuddled for abit longer, She giggled at the sight of visible leakage coming out of my cage then decided it was time we got dressed and went back downstairs.

In the almost decade with have been together, I have only seen the submissive and obliging side of her. It has been exhilarating to experience her using me for her own pleasure without giving a moments thought to giving anything in return.

We are starting to find our stride now as life seems to plod along as normal, Except of course she does much less house work and I am much more attentive. I must of asked too many times if she was sure she was ok with this whole chastity thing. As that weekend she assured me one last time she was very much onboard with it now and instructed me to stop worrying about it.

5. radaz

radaz Member

Local Time:
    Chastity has started to become the norm now.The teasy banter has continued between us but we have discussed the various aspects of me being locked less as time has gone on.

Things have been a little busy with work but I have done my best to be a dutiful husband. Plenty of massages and satisfaction for her, and lots of chores and a sparse amount of teasing sessions for me.

Her new favorite thing todo is to tie me down to the bed and play with my nipples and balls for a couple of minutes whilst locked. Once she is satisfied with my level of frustration she lies next to me and pleasures herself. Typically she will switch between passionate kissing or moaning in my ear and enjoying my frustration until she climaxes.

She then loosens the restraints enough for me to free myself and cuddle upto her and that will be the end. The wave of emotions from the frustration is aboslutley incredible. I suspect she is also starting to get something sexually out of teasing me aswell.

To celebrate my first four weeks in chastity, she led me upstairs and retrived the key from the lock box. Attaching the key to the chain we bought for her, she put it on and seemed to enjoying having it around her neck with the key resting amongst her cleveage. I liked to think it the sense of power over me that fueled that grin on her face when she put it on

she really took her time with this session lubing me up, teasing me and then making me beg for more attention. She is obviously finding it all abit of a turn on, As it did get abit too much for her and she had to pause giving me attention for afew minutes to take care of herself.

With her orgasm out of the way she stood up and made her way over to the shelf with all our toys on and after taking some time to ponder which one to use. She returned with her mains powered body wand. neither of us have ever tried to get making a cock explode with one before but after some experimentation she found the sweet spot. She managed to edge me by shear accident as she slipped her hand whilst licking my nipple moments before I was about to cum. She made the most of it by making me beg to put it back on. Taking pity on me she reapplied it and my cock and promptly made a huge mess.

I can't tell wether it was the month without cumming or the body wand but I had an extremely powerful orgasm. My whole body felt like it was glowing for the next 20-30 minutes. I thanked her whilst she was locking me back up, she smiled and let me know that would be it until valentines.

We have discussed at the end of this stretch of chastity doing this again and how it will potentially be for longer next time. I've discussed my desire for a smaller cage which she has no issues with spending money on. I am hoping she is into this enough now that she will be the intitator of chastity without being prompted, deciding for herself the whens, wheres and how longs.

Waveridr likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice