I asked for it

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Bear20, Nov 6, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    I started my Chastity late in life, finally locked down October 21. I have talked to my wife about trying this for about a year or so to try and add something new, she was non commital about it. I purchased a CB6K and wore it for 5 days. Then I spoke to her again while I was self locked and asked her to give me her thoughts. At first she stated that whatever you want go ahead. A few days went by and she asked me if I still had my cage on. To which I answered yes, she asked if I locked it or had one of the plastic lock tabs on it. I had the plastic lock tab on it. She told me to take my clothes off and show her. The look in her eyes was something I will never forget. Her first question to me was are you sure that this is what you want. Told her that I wanted to try it and see if it is. She agreed and said Where is the lock? I produced the small padlock and gave it to her. She took the lock and snapped it shut on my new cage. She stated that will try this for a few days and make sure that I am positive. The first night that she had locked me up she was like a kid in a toy store playing with her new toy. Now durning the conversations we had together she must have done some research on her own. She played and teased me to no end. She ordered me to do things to her that we have not done for sometime. Yes I was hard as a tree and figured she was going to finish me off. Oh no, not that night. Once she was satisfied, she patted me on my new cage and said get some sleep. Yeah right! Second night nothing happened at all. We got up the next day, and she asked if I was ready to be unlocked. She unlocked me and we made love like first time lovers. She asked if I was positive I wanted this, she stated that if I do there is no turning back. Guess my smile gave it away. Got up, showered together and helped me put on the cage. Now being a new person to Chastity, soon as yo get hands on you tend to get a bit hard. She took care of that real quick. She had a cup of ice and held it on my balls and dick until I shrank. Once all shrunk up, she put on the ring and help me put on the cage, using some lube to slip on the cage. Once it was on, lock came out snapped shut. She took the keys and said these are mine and so is your dick. That was the 20th of October, been out of it since then to shower up and clean up. Once cleaned up lock is snapped shut. Since that time she has me using my touché on her everyday. I asked her if she might unlock me so I could have a turn? She laughed and said you asked for it, will unlock you when I am ready for you. Now she ordered me a Birdcage and told me that that way she can touch me better thru that and tease me more. I will say that since being locked up, I am paying her more attention and she loves it. She stated that she will take my CB6k off This coming Monday for good behavior. Don't know how long it will be for. Worry about that Monday. I wish I would have started this lifestyle change earlier but I am not going to change now.

kellysbitch, NsToy and spider203 like this.
  2. chris82

chris82 Guest

Nice one. Great read.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice