My journal.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by roger311, Jul 4, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. roger311

roger311 Member

Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    I had the chasity device for at 10 days and my goal is to hit a month. I have no keyholder so I tend to release myself from the cage to edge myself and clean. Every morning i woke up, I felt this burning sensation underneath my scrotum and I kept tweaking with the sspacer of my device which is a cb6000s to stop the pain. I didn't realize until today that this was blueballs, I quickly put an ice pack on my scotum and testicles and felt relieve. I never had blue balls before because I would always just jack it when I felt horny. So i'm going to go back to adjust the spacers again for the last time. If I use the shortest spacer, the head of my penis only has a half inch to grow, is this fine or should i add more room?

2. roger311

roger311 Member

Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    ok i decied that this stuff is not for me. After a week locked up, I've just realized why in the hell did I want to take away my orgasm. I'm more happier, relax, more energentic and healthier when spewing my load. So i just threw away my device and decided that this experiment is over. So this is my last post, this chasity thing is really meant for the keyholder not for the submissive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice