Being caged is like foreplay ,that never ends .

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Rich Haney, Sep 23, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Rich Haney

Rich Haney Member

Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    I get my Jailbird cage off for 15 minutes or so once a week to shave and clean. I keep clean by showering but can't shave. I find being caged is like foreplay that goes on forever . I don't look forward to my weekly shavings . I really enjoy wearing my cage .At times I put a little vaseline in places that rub a bit and all goes well.
    I see my Mistress once a week, she is a professional and deserves the payment she requires .
    What she does is worth everything to me. My life is revolving around her ,and I love it.
    I find being in chastity very sexy, and the whole submissive thing is purely sexual for me. If I'm not aroused I would have no interest ,but my Mistress knows how to keep me on edge . She demands I send photos showing where I am to check up on me. Some times she has me take photos of myself in public ,humiliating me to no end. She sends me texts usually each day to check up on me. She has menus designed for us subs to follow, and we take photos of the meals we prepared . Some are on diets ,but I'm healthy . I workout at home and am often told to photograph myself to show I'm following her rules . My Mistress doesn't get any sexual feelings from having subs worship her, but she says she loves the feeling of power she gets from it. She dresses very sexy to stimulate us and never are we allowed contact .
    As long as I'm caged I'll be her slave boy, for me it's my whole life ..

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    I agree! Very well put!

Eric Ny likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice