Testicle pain revisited, what I forgot to mention last thread

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Poohbear, Jan 21, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Poohbear

Poohbear Locked & Collared to Serve Goddess Tigger

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    Hi, Again, Folks;
    In my last thread, I told about the methods used by my Divine Goddess Tigger to "correct" my misbehavior. At the end, I mentioned how She would soothingly massage my horribly aching testicles, & begin to work me up toward ejaculation. I learned back in grade school that when my balls were in agony from being bashed or squeezed too hard, "cumming" would help relieve that pain. Tigger knows this, too, & doesn't hesitate to use Her knowledge to further my path to learning about life in a Female led union!

As I said before, sometimes She only "edges" me as my balls are throbbing pain clear up to my chest, but SOMETIMES, She will work me into the delicious relief of squirting semen. What I didn't realize, is that She was putting me through "training" then, too!! When She DOES finish me, She captures my squirt, & then takes that heavy spoon mentioned in my last thread & feeds me my own cum 'till I've finished it all. Remember, folks, before She "broke me" on my 64th birthday, I'd NEVER EVER tasted any man's cum! She fed me mine, but it was what came out when She pushed that big strap-on past my prostate, NOT from ejaculation. After I ejaculate, all the "lust" is gone, & even the THOUGHT of eating cum (mine or anyone's) is enough to make me want to PUKE!!! However, when I'm sitting on that stool feeling the agony of my still aching balls, She reminds me that the spoon will either put that cum in my mouth to swallow, or else it will return to its original mission playing "drums" with my testicles. No matter how much I'm revulsed by the idea of swallowing cum, She KNOWS I'm gonna do it, & say: "Thank you Sweet Goddess!!" If there's more than 1 spoonful, She'll say: "Is that all, Pooh??" Then I'll reply: "I'd really like some more, if You please!"

So you see, Tigger is "training" me on MANY different levels! Who knows, with enough practice, I might even begin to LIKE the taste of semen, even AFTER just squirting it!! I LOVE YOU GODDESS TIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    And little Goldilocks poohbear tried the big spoon of icky stuff and said this is too salty, then tried the medium spoon of icky and said this is too sweet, then goldilocks poohbear tried the little spoon of icky and said.........hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm this is just right and ate it all up. The moral of this story? the size of the spoon dont matter its whats on it that counts!:oops:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice