Does Shaft Shrinkage Really Happen?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jake Worther, Jan 9, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Jake Worther

Jake Worther Guest

Hello everyone,

In case you had not heard, I have recently become an official chastity slave. My keyholder has no indicated exactly how long my first locking will be. I have heard many rumors that the size of a guy's shaft, his length and girth, will shrink if left in chastity long enough due to nonuse. Is this rumor true? If so, how true? Can a guy go from 5 inches to 3 inches? Does he just lose a quarter inch? Does anybody have familiarity in this area to give a good estimate? I would appreciate any insight at all. How many of you have measured before unlocking and after? Thank you in advance for your helpful advice!

cocou and MyDB like this.
  2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    It's a muscle. Not quite like a bicep, but still made of muscle fibre and connective tissue so yes, if unused for 3 months or longer then some contraction in that connective tissue and muscle fibre can occur. It's more like a 1/4 to a 1/2 and inch though, rather than anything dramatic.

And once it gets a bit of exercise, a couple of erections over a few days say, it'll come back to normal size again.

Sunny and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    There is a lot of fantasy fiction linked to this and that is exactly what it is. Fiction. That said I have noticed that my erections have more of a downward tilt since wearing a chastity device and it has only been a few months since I started.

4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    A penis is not a muscle; it's more like a sponge. It fills with blood to become erect. There are muscles at the base (buried inside the body) that you can contract to move the penis up and down, but the penis itself contains no muscle fibers. As you age, the spongy tissue inside can shrink slightly, but chastity or encasement won't have any permanent effect.

Guest 3972 and LockedPom like this.
  5. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    yeah not a muscle...

I have clearly experience shrinkage. I have to be locked for nor than a month for it to happen.
    by how much? A bit more than an inch is the most it got, after 2 month being locked.
    Now it could very well be a case where the more you have, the more you have to lose. And I have some.

That is exciting and all, but absolutely temporary, and reverts back after about a week. And biologically, it could not be otherwise.

if it was a muscle, maybe... But it's not.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  6. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    I recently googled this shrinkage issue. Unfortunatey with age we shrink in stature and our penises will shrink as well. Up to about an 1 1/2" in some individuals!
    So if Mother Nature played a mean trick on you to start with, she's about to do it again!

7. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    My Wife is a nurse and I have asked about this. In actual fact your penis stays the same length, it is the skin around the base of your penis that loosens that has the illusion of making your one is shrink. Many old men, or even middle aged men, also put weight on and this is the area it builds up.

I am busy doing something about this, doing abdominal muscle exercises and using strict calorie control to lose weight. It is already having an effect, so chastity is actually making my penis bigger!

8. deMont

deMont still waiting for the right one....

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    there a lot of opions out there....

think you have to differ between a bood and a meat. i cant spoke for others. i had an blood penis, and we shrink it over the years. its not the fact of the size, its a matter of what you think. in an unerrected size it is still small. in an errected size its about 4-5cm smaller. so i wear accutally a cage with a 5cm size, and will be get an with 3cm. fantasy or not, blieve what you like, we are happy how it is and what i lose for her...

9. Jake Worther

Jake Worther Guest

Wow, this is all such helpful information everyone! I appreciate everyone's input. I guess I do not have any excuses to request release then.

10. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    I was going to suggest that an anatomy lesson may be in order but its has been fairly well covered now. Its amazing just how little we know of what was our best friend growing up.

11. Slave_m1411

Slave_m1411 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm no doctor or anything and can only speak from experience but I know I lost about 1/2 and inch after a couple months locked up 24/7. I think it's just cause a clitty can't get fully hard in a cage so it adopts to that. But did don't that a few erections out the cage put it back to full size. Well as big as it gets, so still pretty small lol X

12. Nervegas

Nervegas New member

Local Time:
    Just further shed some light on this, one of the Urologists I work with, (we are both into kink), mentioned that with male chastity, the shaft is unable to achieve erection at night, which happens quite a lot with REM sleep. It is theorized that this keeps the connective tissue stretched and the spongy tissue of the shaft elastic and allows it to expand to full size. His suggestion is to at least once every week or so to unlock and achieve erections, ideally leaving it off for a night. This should keep the tissue elastic and stretched.

13. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    I shrank more than an inch when I wore my cage for an extended period. I quit wearing it because I developed some sore spots, and I was back to normal length in about 10 days. I'm going back in permanent lock up today, and I'll get a "before" length so I can compare how much I lose. My cage doesn't allow me to get an erection and I'm never allowed out, so It will be a good comparison.

It doesn't matter if I shrink, since I'm never allowed to fuck.

Sunny likes this.
  14. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
  15. Nervegas

Nervegas New member

Local Time:
  16. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    I do get out of it, I don't wear it permanently..... But do sleep in it....

17. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    Yes - No - Yes - No - Little bit - Not much
    Everyone has different experience
    All I have to say is that once you have decided to handover your key to your partner,
    Why should you think of shrinkage?
    It is now your partner's look out, and not yours!
    When my KH wife decided to lock me permanently, I had no say!
    It was her property and she decided what to do about it!
    So just enjoy!

stephenv and Jasmic68 like this.
  18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I think the worry about shrinkage could hi-light two different groups of chastity users.

You have your long term chastity users. Limited access to penetrative sex, if any, limited access to orgasms, if any. Why worry about the size of your penis when you access your sexuality in completely different ways.

Then you have your short term chastity users. It is more of a game, a bit of fun. They think that having only one orgasm a week is chastity. They have regular access to penetrative sex and regularly orgasm with their penis. They are almost certainly going to worry about shrinkage.

This is obviously a huge oversimplification of the users of chastity.

newturn2 and Sunny like this.
  19. Wolfeeh

Wolfeeh Chaste for a year

Professional
    South Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    It's not a muscle at all. It's a highly vascular appendage with sponge like tissue and hollow cavities that become engorged with blood, causing an erection (simplification). there are muscles in the penis but the simple version is that they restrict outward bloodflow from the penis by clamping veins.

from the point of view of having seen a good couple of thousand penises of men from all walks of life and ages, but mostly the elderly, and a great many of which haven't seen any action for a significant period of time - I can tell you that not using it is not going to make it shrink. other factors involved in chastity however may pre-dispose a penis towards spending more time at the smaller end of the spectrum due to thinks like inhibited blood flow, hormonal effects, etc. this isn't a permanent thing.

quite aside from my anecdotal evidence, I've actually spoken to a couple of urologists about the matter and they confirm that your dong does not get smaller through lack of use.

20. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    So all the guys who do report short term shrinkage are wrong. Well, that's them told then.

21. Wolfeeh

Professional
    South Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    You're taking my reply out of context. The way I read the OP is as a question of permanent or long term effects, the OP specifically mention if left in chastity long enough.

Are you perhaps thinking that a penis is meant to be a fixed length while flaccid? This is not the case... penis length is a spectrum because of how it works... the OP asks if it's possible for a penis to shrink from 5" to 3" - it's not shrinkage if the length of a penis can vary by more than 2", without an erection, just over the course of a day, or over a longer term through factors like high or low blood pressure, fluid intake, heat / cold, medical conditions, drugs and medications, hormones, etc. all while completely disregarding any effect chastity has.

If you took my response as an attack against you personally because I happened to click on your post to reply to I sincerely apologise. I'm not trying to be argumentative or antagonistic.

22. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Not at all, no offence taken. Just that most guys have a sense for the general size of their dicks both flaccid and erect, and anecdotally report a reduction in size of erection after some months in chastity. It seems that it happens.

23. Wolfeeh

Professional
    South Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    ok, i get what you're saying, but it's incorrect to think of it as shrinkage as such because a penis isn't ever a fixed size and for all that men are obsessed with their dicks, most men don't realise the constant change in size that occurs over the course of a day, let alone a longer period - case in point;

about four years ago I decided to buy a steelworxx steelheart one as my birdlocked had broken. I'd had bad experience with expensive CB purchases having wasted £660 on a tollyboy that has never fitted from day one, despite being measured by the manufacturer himself, having travelled to his home (that's another story).

So the Steelheart as I wanted it was £286.

I spent a fortnight beforehand measuring my penis several times a day and noting the measurements because I was obsessed with buying the best possible fit. I did this for a fortnight. Long story short I got a range of measurements for length that were some 60+ mm apart while flaccid and penis width changed up to 15 mm.

in the end i decided to go with the smallest possible measurement as i wanted a snug fit and i was used to tight confines from my extra small birdlocked.

steelheart arrived, made perfectly to measurements...like mm perfect.

It was too big. My entire fortnight of measuring had been at the height of summer, by the time the device came a few weeks later we were into autumn and a cold snap. The thing was permanently 30+ mm too long and 10+ mm too wide. I tried for a year off and on to use that device before giving up and ordering another in the smallest dimensions he could possibly make it in. which is what i am wearing now.

most of the time i'm snug as a bug in a rug, other times i'm super squished without even being erect.

Masters whoreee likes this.
  24. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    I did the same and measured 3 times a day, only I found that my measurements were remarkably consistent at 89.764mm by 34.469mm. Luckily someone had a Looker 2 going 2nd hand that was 20mm ish shorter than that. Fits me like the proverbial. :)

25. Wolfeeh

Professional
    South Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Very nice ;) I do like the lookers. I expect it keeps you out of trouble.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice