Confusing Orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by filltee, Nov 27, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    It was 6 months ince I last had a single orgasm. And only a single.. I was still horny when the cage went back on.
    We meet and make love regularly, about twice a week on average and usually for a few hours at a time. Two or three times a month she lets me out for the night and we have penatrative sex. Of course I don't get to orgasm and even the smallest leaks are avoided, not alway easy.

The other night she ambushed me, I really was not expecting to get out before January, we had been been making love for ages and I'd got to where I just had to withdraw and calm down a little several times. I was on the point I can not hold this any longer unless I get out of bed and go do something. She had be get on my back and mounted me, and went wild all the time saying DO NOT CUM. DON'T YOU DARE CUM. Over and over again repeatedly. Vigorous does not describe what we were doing adequately. She carried on I told her I could not hold it any longer, and she was about to cum which drives me crazy even when I'm not inside her. I can not emphasise the intensity of the moment. DO NOT CUM. DON'T YOU DARE CUM. over and over again it was a command and threat at the same time.

Teh she let go, one of her bigger earth shaker orgasms, she calls them, and screamed at me CUM CUM NOW. I needed no second bidding. Yes I 'm pretty sure I did cum, waves and waves of pleasure, my cock madly oversensitive as she carried on thrusting. I was in .a right tangle. But I did not ejaculate not at all there was no internal pumping it was not all effort but lack of ejaculation of the over milked it was an orgasm, an extremely intense one, with not
    even an attempt to expel a drop of fluid by me. I was completely shattered, we both were. We awoke in the morning entangled as usual. I felt drained and as horny as hell. By the the time Adele had showered and left for work I was locked but ready to go again, and have been horny as hell since.

A very strange feeling its asa though I shared her orgasm but did not have obe of my own, it seems to be the only logical explanation. If that is what women's orgasms are like then its no wonder you love having as many of them as possible and I am truly jealous.

Caged, charger71 and spider202 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice