Need inspiration to stay self locked!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Elephantdonkey, Apr 2, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    I've dabbled in Chastity for a while now solo! My record is 3 days! I recently met a wonderful woman who enjoys my Kink but is too shy to take charge! She even has one of my keys! She always tells me she loves me! How do I get her to take charge?

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    Don't pressurise her by asking her to take keys immediately. But tell her you are remaining chaste for her. Record how many days you have gone and thank her for giving you the inspiration to do it.

Gigaman, Guest 4328 and Charles3451 like this.
  3. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    Enjoy what you have and let her proceed at her own pace. It's new for her too.

4. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    This might sound a little different than some other ideas but help her to see you as a person that is respectful of relationships and of women. She might like that.

Lester is right on all counts. Let her know this is for her benefit. You respect her by keeping that part of a relationship balanced by taking into consideration her needs and best interests by means of chastity, and one of the fundamental aspects of a successful relationship is to have a balanced view of intimacy.

Tell her that a good man is one who does not look after just his own interests (though you would end up with what you want) but puts others, specifically, a partner, ahead of themselves.

Explain how chastity has helped you to physically and mentally grow and maintain that unselfish attitude, and that her acceptance and participation in it with make all aspects of the relationship between the two of you grow and flourish.

This is kind of an old fashioned approach to a forward thinking practice. Hopefully she is a bit progressive on her thinking. If she is too traditional, it may just be her that can't come to grips with it.

That is my case. But this approach did work in the sense that she did acknowledge that though she may not fully get it, she told me, "I guess I should be grateful of you putting it under lock and key", because all the pressure is off, and she can have the voice with respect to intimacy.

We win either way. Either she begins to enjoy the idea that you have given her power to know that her needs are number one priority, and she may warm up to that and become part of your journey, or, in my case, I get her gratefulness and understanding, and 458 straight days and counting of being locked in chastity, with knowledge and gratitude, which is what I really wanted to begin with.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice