Question to KH's regarding chaste requesting to worship?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by CZSteve, Nov 16, 2016.

?

Is it OK for chaste sub to request to worship KH Goddess?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    I understand it's generally not acceptable for the chaste to request to be unlocked, release, or type of orgasm if it's to be permitted from his KH as this is up to Her discretion.
    However, what is the generally consensus regarding the chaste requesting to worship his KH?

I understand obviously everyone is different and at the end of the day it's a personal preference - just curious what some thoughts are from others?

Best,
    Steve

2. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    My Keyholder expects and accepts my worship. It is for allowing her to be in control.

3. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    For me, worship is a reward given. i am not allowed to beg, but a single request here and there (once every couple of days) is permitted.

NsToy likes this.
  4. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    Just like @low said, it has turned into more of a reward for me too. I request to do that to her quite often but almost always an denied until she is ready for it which isn't nearly as often as I'd like to. I'm pretty much kept on lockdown with no play until she is ready to have sex. Last night mistress told me that I'd probably be locked in 10 day increments because as it turns out sex is way better for her after she has waited a while too.

5. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Hmmm this is a question that can be answered either way. Being locked most of the time and always ready to please the Wife, I can be a bit overbearing. So with that being said if I approach her for some snuggling and she doesn't push me away then she might be in the mood for some pleasuring. I can usually tell if she is in a mood for further attention or not. When we first started on this journey I was always bugging her for my release or to pleasure her. That is when I was told by her that I was not allowed to beg, ask or anything else related to my pleasure or hers in order to be released. I suppose this is quite normal in the beginning for most couples. Now don't get me wrong we hug and touch each quite often throughout the day. It is her way to tease and let me know who is in control. I was told if I did not stop the constant whining we would not continue with this lifestyle. Now for the most part it is my beautiful and caring Wife/kh that decides when and if I may pleasure her and tend to her needs.
    I answered no to your question because for the most part I am not allowed to ask to pleasure her but I can always approach her for a nice hug. When she wants more than that she tells me. The one thing I do know is she is the one in control and it works for us. Sorry for such a long answer to such a short question.

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    i had to answer no as well cos i'm not allow to sleep in Her bed in the weekdays but that's cos i fidget a lot and it keeps Her from having a nice sleep. i am allow in Her bed on weekends tho. :)

7. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    Thanks for the input.
    My general curiosity was peaked when my Wife/KH mentioned I was not allowed to ask to worship; in her mind it's akin to asking for release or an orgasm - we're new with this and she had been reading some of the Keyholder books. Some aspects of the lifestyle neither she nor I are into and dismiss as not applicable for us - my 'opinion' is that this is another area where we set the rules for ourselves.

First and foremost I'll Honor my Wife/KH's final position on the matter; we're not a 24/7 D/s relationship and open to discussions between ourselves - as of now She is OK with respectful and cordial requests.
    Like many here, I LOVE to worship my Wife and while She very much loves it also she generally needs a break between days, especially if She has had an intense orgasm as She often remains very sensitive for a day or so.

Just curious as to how other KH's viewed this.

Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice