Orgasm or milking ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Maid Denise, Sep 7, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Really not sure what I am getting ? My wife likes to use her Majic Wand on me but I am really not sure what is happening when she uses it on me.
    She puts it btw my legs under the boys and pulls the head down and holds it on the side of the wand . After a few minutes without a hard on I explode ,but it is like the fluid was sucked out of me. It's not the normal build up from PIV, blow job or hand job.
    So what am I experiencing ? Is this an orgasm , milking or prostate massage . Or is milking and prostate massage the same thing ?
    Just want get the facts. She is thinking about long term lockup with only a prostrate massage maybe twice a month to make sure my prostrate stays healthy .

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    I think it is closer to being a milking than an orgasm, ether way just enjoy it!

tiruh811 and Maid Denise like this.
  3. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    Milking and prostate massage are the same: stimulating the prostate until it releases the buildup of prostatic fluid (pre-cum, generally clear).

Though seems most folks find internal (rectal) prostate massage more effective, it can be stimulated from the outside, through the perineum. Sounds like that's what your miss did with the wand.

Some say the experience the release like a kind of orgasm. Me, I find the massage highly stimulating, but the release of fluid is nothing like the sensation of an orgasm -- it just happens, with no let down in hormones (but the intense arousal stops the instant the massaging activity stops).

Maid Denise likes this.
  4. littlebear78

littlebear78 Member

Local Time:
    The vibrator typically will produce a prostate orgasm. In my experience if no penile stimulation is present, then it will result in a ruined orgasm. This does not allow the trigger of the flood of prolactin hormones, and I still remain horny afterwards. Your testicles will fill, and your prostate will contract and empty, you can do this several times with no refractory period. There are many methods of achieving this eg: handjob with stopping the stimulation before orgasm is triggered, prostate massage with fingers or toys (this can result in a milked prostate or orgasm depending on how it is done). Prostate and ruined orgasm may be orgasm, however the difference is the triggering of the hormones that makes all the difference. If a full orgasm is achieved, then the the prolactin hormone will smother the oxytosin and you will forget want to forget all about sex and want to make a sandwich. So if you want to keep the home fires burning and she has decided you need a release, ruin, ruin ruin. And lock back up right after. The male body does not need to orgasm. It will discharge unwanted fluids on it's own. It is still a fun and sexy thing to as a couple. So have fun and stay horny.

DoesasTold and Maid Denise like this.
  5. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the information . Very clear and informative

littlebear78 likes this.
  6. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Thanks to all that responded . I now realize that I have not had a orgasm in quite some time now. Just Milkings over the last 6 months.

7. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    My wife uses her Magic Wand on me 90% of the time now. Like you, I might not be rock hard but the effects of the wand produce the hardest orgasms I have felt since I was a teenager! Watching my cock pumping is awesome. I wonder as you where all this comes from. I really don't care as I love the results!!

As I lay there floating back to earth, my wife reminds me that a girls best friend is a good vibrator. I'm a Magic Wand slut now! LOL

She drilled a small hole through the male plug end of the cord to put a small padlock through the hole to prevent unauthorized use. I see it, so close yet so far!! LOL

Lay there and enjoy the orgasm Den

Rectrix likes this.
  8. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    That’s one I’ve not heard before — putting the Magic Wand into chastity so the locked male can’t use it for a caged O. Hah!

Chaste J. likes this.
  9. Jail Bird

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Seeing how hard I cum with her Wand I guess she thought she better protect me from it!! I feel like a slut when it's used on me. I can't last 2 minutes.

10. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    The Magic Wand on the cage is my new favorite thing to enjoy - anytime that happens and I have a dildo inserted, the orgasms are mind blowing... just typing that out made my cage uncomfortably tight!

It's an orgasm, definitely not a milking...

Rectrix and b_quark like this.
  11. Jail Bird

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Amen sister! I see her Wand each morning as I make our bed and it gets tight in my cage thinking about that thing as well!!
    What a wonderful tool!

12. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    D has tried a few times with her varied vibrators to force me to orgasm, but without success. As the cage is on permanent, it is milking my prostate only, about every 3 months using an E- stim unit and anal plug.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice