Am I no longer in chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BlueEyes, Sep 12, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    Well, I have been a bit distracted lately in here, but that does not mean that our chastity lifestyle has evaporated. On the contrary, - it has settled in...!
    My wife @DREWife has tried hard to balance this lifestyle with everyday living, and I think we have come far. She is not , and will not be consumed entirely by the lifestyle. Even though Anne the girlfriend plays an intriguing part in most weekends and also often plays a part at nighttime on normal workdays ( and I am not always allowed in bed;-) ) we manage to have some "vanilla" routines as well.
    Only when it comes to sex , it is hers, and she keeps me on strict permanent denial. It has been like that now for more than 150 days...

And if you promise not to tell I not even miss releases Lol!
    I would much rather prefer to stay in my current mindset, where all i think about, when I am not working , is to please her.

Well, lets get to it...
    Last week she came to me, asked me to strip and sit down in front of her. All I was wearing was my Steelworxx encapsulation steel tube. I was not sure what she had in mind. She pull down her panties and made me feel her scent...
    Then she told me that she had been thinking about something I had said when I once introduced this lifestyle to her: That the end goal could be to have eradicated the normal male mindset and having it replaced completely with a mindset, where my pleasure was to be a part of her pleasure. I think I - at that time - mentioned a timeframe - based on what I had read in here;-) where a permanent change could occur after - like a year or so.

She asked me where I was in that process, cause she seems to have noticed major changes since she took up permanent denial for me , - changes that she appreciated and welcomed a lot. In her opinion had become much at ease with everything, Happy, and never frustrated .etc...

I responded that I had felt these dramatic changes myself, and was oh so pleased
    with her strict denial.

Then she surprised me a lot with her next move when she said something like:
    "I would like find out how deep this change is within you...
    Here is the key . Unlock and hand me the device. Take out your PA- ring and hand that one over to. Here you have a ring ( Actually similar to a large base ring) - put it on. I will have it engraved if you do good."
    I'm equipped pretty OK, but she likes the effect of the cockering still;-)

Oh my God it was sensitive and throbbing once it was out of the cage;-) For how
    long Am I to wear this? - I asked her. And she said, that I would start by wearing just the base ring/cockring a full week, then 2 weeks and so on. End goal was to be without device, and only the ring.

Will you be cheating she ask me? Will you be distracted at work?
    And All I could do was to kiss her hands while I was saying no. no- no.
    And I meant ever word.

I t has been a week now, and the feeling of submissiveness has not weakened - in fact it has gone up even more! A lot more i n fact! Going from high to extreme . Just as I can see her power when she is fully dressed, and I'm told to strip, I can also detect a tremendous submissive feeling , being naked, yet denied even to touch her toy at all time.

And I simply could not cheat. It is not my property. I gave it away.

She teases me more, since it has been so exposed - and I feel the inside of my jeans to the extreme... :)
    I feel her power so much. I could not make myself touch. I'm sure my hands could not reach if they tried;-)

One hour ago she told me that we are continuing . She seems so satisfied, -and I'm thrilled. The mission is almost completed, and I love it. If it is for good - time will tell...

I will report some more after a full month in this version of the honor -system.

Technically I'm no longer in Chastity, but I have never felt so captured and happy before.

Sincerly BlueEyes

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    @BlueEyes does that means then that you am allowed to get hard and big please.

3. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Yes, But only if she allows me to...:) - meaning : when I receive stimulation/teasing/edging.
    But She will not accept that I get hard on my own. That is a challenge for sure, - and she loves to see me struggle.
    About Edging and penetration: She has moved along a training program of some sort LOL!, extended the stimulation time further and further, and the penetration time further and further, and I have improved my ability to avoid climax substantially. Sometimes I have - mentally - to detach the stimulation from myself - If you understand: It is not me who are receiving stimulation, it is someone else that I am only watching from above:)... Strange , but it works fine!:)

Lady De likes this.
  4. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    Hi my friend!!

You pose an interesting question.....

Just what IS chastity....?

If it is the prevention of sex... then you are not still in chastity....

But.... if it is to cede control of your orgasms to the control of @DREWife ..... well, then you are still indeed chastised!!!

I guess, my friend, the definition is still yours!!!

My own version of chastity would be to give all control of my orgasms to my wife... regardless if I wore a device or not.

Do YOU feel you're still chastised....?

Whatever you feel is your reality is what works for you!!! Regardless of what anyone else may say...

Perhaps this is true of all things... It is whatever we make it!!!! (Postmodernism??? You bet!!!)

So enjoy your choice(s) @BlueEyes and work whatever works for you both!!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

Your friend.

J.

Lady De and BlueEyes like this.
  5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @BlueEyes interesting question. I wrote about this before. See my past.
    Regards
    Lucy

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    I am in and out of my device all the time. For us, chastity is not having an orgasm without the wife causing it. How I do that is strictly up to me.

7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I guess it's a mixture of a prolonged period of no climaxing thus it seems to get guys out of the habit.

The mental gymnastics of an invisible chastity device will appeal to you.

The strength of your devotion to your
    wife .

The feeling that cheating is just too easy thus avoid that totally.
    It's been quite well written about just of late about how people no longer want to break long lockups with a 15 sec climax..

I am a diet buddy with two of the girls at work and it's a no doughnuts or cakes only healthy options of fruit for mid shift snacks.
    However today some one was leaving and they had a cake bought for them .
    Even though we had been really good for weeks we agreed just this once .
    Nice sugar rush and the 40 min later the old more sugar urges back , crap whish we never had the stupid cake .

So is honestly chastity I think so in every meaning. Could it becom a rather too prevelent thought rather that the device doing the work may be or just a cerebral work out for a low fat Danish , we shall see .
    Xx Wendy

8. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    for me personally, i would rather have the cage on. " Idle minds is the devils playground" comes to mind :D. For me its much more fun when I do have idle time and think, hey I could go rub one off, and then I realize I cant! :mad: Makes me desire my wife even more! But hey if you have gone down the rabbitt hole that far that you no longer need one, then more power to you ;). It will certainly be interesting.

9. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I'm sure Drewife knows what she's doing. :)

10. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Yes, - it is somehow in the same lane as the question : Whether or not you HAVE to call your wife/lover/D for Mistress for the magic to take place? In the beginning I was under he assumption that it had to be: "Mistress!", but soon was I to discover that "Wife", worked like a charm.:) The magic, the submission, the devotion was not depending on the label I put on her, the magic comes from her growing authority, and the impact from the very fact that I gave up the control of my sex - I think:)

@Lucy - it would be nice to have link to your writing on this "invisible chastity", and thanks for offering additional info of yours.

Lady De likes this.
  11. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thank You so much- for the kind words:) Woke up , next to my beautiful naked wife , and Anne. Not that many hours ago I was serving my wife ( Together with Anne , who was the one who edged me tonight) in every way, - it is/was Friday night and they usually turn wild;-) It was just lovely and Im still coated in my face from dried up juices. And I'm feeling so proud and so submissive. But her property , my cock - in its permanent cock ring - which she measured good, because it is the size of the base ring from the steel tube , and thus not falling of when flaccid. It enhances appearance :)
    She did not place me in it to help me get and stay hard. After 150 days in denial, that is really not an issue;-). Thinking back I often use a cock ring when we had sex, simply before I had been masturbating heavy prior to our "love-making" and I could have a hard time , to get hard together with here. so I introduced the cock ring at that time to cover of my act... ( shame on me!)

Now, She is doing it because SHE wants to, enjoys the look - and feel of an extra pumped up cock, I guess..., but I think she is also doing it to make it even harder for me to stay flaccid during serving,-) When I was in the tube I was throbbing when I was serving, but you could hardly tell, cause the arousal was hidden and suppressed inside the cage... Now I am trained to stay flaccid, in fact I am told that edging will be cancelled for the evening If I fail, and start to get hard, when I am not allowed to. It is a wicked, yet intoxicating game she is playing with me... And it makes me feel even more controlled and under her spell, and that is just wonderful:)

I feel my chastity so much, wearing this invisible chastity device.:) Sitting her naked on the coach in the livingroom with my Mac - Looking down between my legs I see her property, - and I feel so proud that I am getting to a point where even a short passing thought of grapping it seems to slowly vaporish. I must confess that I often found myself throbbing in the cage when I was writing in here, but Now I seem to be able to control throbbing, so there will be no throbbing here... Lol! Did I state that I was able to control it ? Let me rephrase it: @DREWife remote controls me - in every way, even when she is in her beauty sleep:)

Yes @Mistress B - Am also sure she knows exactly what she is doing;-) transforming me in to a natural submissive male, who never challenges his position, a male that has surrendered to her every wish, and has a mindset that controls and restrain me in every way. Apparently no longer need for a "prison cell". The "prisoner", does not want to leave the prison, even though all doors are opened.

I'm sure the permanent denial has greet impact on this feeling inside me,. No doubt about that! I n fact this is what I hoped for. But the twist of not having the device on, and feeling the submissiveness even stronger, was new to me.
    @ineverknew - I can also from time to time ( remember it has just been like this with the "invisible cage" for like 9 days) feel that I miss my safe haven - the cage, and I'm sure she will find a way to use it during play, - lets wait and see.. But When I am serving her og hers and she is not allowing me to get hard, I feel so much attached to her... Feeling of Denial? - yes of course, but I am no longer disturbed my thought of the state of my arousal. I'm not filled with signals from a throbbing cock inside the cage. I'm focused. Of course I want it all, penetration etc, and I'm filled with lust, and sweet agony....

Lady De likes this.
  12. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Well it definitely sounds like she is keeping you on your toes! lol. In the end I guess the important thing about chastity is no cumming, so if you can pull it off , or can do your duties without the cage then you both are getting what you want!! :D I do like the prison analogy too! :)

13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    when i got cage off im tucked away so i cant anyways. But it wud be hard not to with it just off and BlueEyes must has got lots and lots of control.

14. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I think she's kinda losing interest in the chastity lifestyle for you.

15. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Don't even look down that road:) My wife has always preferred less means to control more. No strapon etc.., only the genuine stuff, - and exploitation of my self control...;-) She purchased a chastity belt for the girlfriend, that we took with us to Crete - on our holiday, -but soon she discovered that she wanted access to her sex, more than she wanted to hide it away behind bars;-) If you can control subs my mind control , she has always chosen that path. Her belt and my tube will still be part of her play I'm sutra, but she seems so satisfied with this obvious proof of total submissiveness ...
    Ann - the girlfriend is frequently handcuffed when in action, and I am not entirely forgotten hand Cuff wise either.
    But Being in control , with me naked and exposed and Ann ditto , seems to be her choice on the menu:) and I think she has been preparing this for a while, maybe even planned it from the very day she introduced the concept of permanent denial....

At the same time she has been eager to find a way to implement a 24/7 chastity lifestyle with not one but two sub missives , -and part of that seems to be less gear and more mind control.
    @DREWife is a clever woman, and I love her dearly.. and she has come to love her control m and the fact that all I do is around her... But ask herself, of her intentions, - Im only guessing here....

And to answer @jemima :) Yes I have always had great self control , and as stated earlier, I have even improved some more Thanks to @DREWife 's clever edging skills....
    She knew already, and has utilized this ability to the extreme... :)

So - loosing interest? I think not! Instead a very well thought-out plan to make this lifestyle and my surrender to her, - eternally...., and I am beginning to believe that she/we will succeed....

Sincerly
    BlueEyes

Lady De and Wendygirl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice