Starting over

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MontyDee, Mar 26, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. MontyDee

MontyDee New member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    My Jailbird just arrived. I put it on after struggling for ten minutes and gave my wife the key. She has completely changed her mind on chastity during the 6 week wait. She's on board now (years ago she was weirded out by the idea when I presented a cb6000s to her). We have turned a corner in our marriage recently that has been just amazing. Lots of new sexual energy.

She is really turned on now. She put her mouth on me recently which makes the jailbird superior to the cb already. She has all the power but I have a feeling she'll be unlocking me often. I want her to make me wait. It's ok though. If she wants to unlock me every other day then I feel like I win because I was able to seduce her (or she just wanted it). If she makes me wait then I win because I wanted the tease. But what is important is that she wants this for her pleasure. So we both win. Yay chastity.

So this is day 1. I'll post more as things progress.

I love this forum btw, I truly enjoy reading about all of your experiences.

rhodry04 likes this.
  2. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    Great for both of you!
    Ss

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice