No touching it

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by harddenial, Mar 19, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    This morning my wife was sat up in bed and indicated that some pussy worship was in order. As my tongue caressed her clit and brought her to a series of orgasms, she ran her hands around my body, studiously avoiding touching my penis. At the end she made the faintest touch of the tip of my penis to remove the dripping precum. I was reminded of the words of ChastityBrigget, which I'd copied in 2011, in particular:

"Made no sense to me that I should care about anything but providing my husband with a sort of perpetual pre-orgamic state of arousal. I am the one who is satisfied and he is the one who remains frustrated. I don't do blow-jobs and I don't touch his penis.

Speaking of frustration and long term chastity and denial, permanent denial does not decrease a subs frustration or make him a eunuch. That means castration. And, that would mean a loss of desire and interest. On the contrary, subs that are in chastity become frustrated out of their minds. They get plenty of arousal from discipline sessions and plugs and I love strap-on play. So, they don't get a chance to `come down.' "

I know exactly what she means.....

Any others is this situation?

Inkstar and bnd2plz like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice