for the ladies only. was it your partner that initiated chastity?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by manintyres, Feb 10, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    Following on from my other post about "was it the ladies who initiated chastity" and had some lovely answers on that one.
    This one is aimed at the ladies who were brought into chastity by their partners.

How have things changed since they introduced the idea to you?
    Have you taken more control since/become more confident ?
    or is it 'still how he envisaged it' when you first started and he is asking for 'things to be done' and you just going along with it.

I understand that there are trials and tribulations in dealing with us men and our brains when we 'thrust' this idea onto you ladies if you have never heard or thought about it before and some of us can get a bit stroppy if the fantasy doesn't meet reality, if that makes sense, or get scared if the lady does start taking proper control and I know it must be a total shock when first presented with this idea which appear to have come totally out of the blue to you.

Would love to hear your real llife experiences please ladies.

Hopefully new member will read this and pick up tips on how to introduce this sensibly into their relationship and new ladies can pick up tips on how it can work in a positive sense for them as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice