Starting a new first timer to Journaling

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chastebank, Apr 30, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Chastebank

Chastebank Active member

Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    Good Sunday my wife has had a surgery and is healing I asked her if we can start a lock up for my wieght loss and for my focus on her. She said she would give it ago and will follow her rules. We tried once before but I believe managed it the wrong way nor did I journal for help. This time I will be by her rules and with CM Help.

Thanks

littleguy3 likes this.
  2. Chastebank

Chastebank Active member

Local Time:
    woke up this am locked up in bed wife said good morning and please get me a cup of coffee which I did with no question.

Mistress Heart likes this.
  3. Chastebank

Chastebank Active member

Local Time:
    Woke up Tuesday morning straining to get out of my cage. At my age feeling stiffness down there is a treat. Wife is still recovering from surgery. Her focus is on her pain not on me understandably. No discussion obout the lock up almost like she doesn't know how to talk about it. She has never been owned to be audible about sex or any kind of fettish. Diet is going well made it thir my first 24 of fasting. Sorry for the boring post.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
  5. Chastebank

Chastebank Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks Lester. We had a little teasing today when my wife grabbed me by the cage on here way out to walk with the girls and said "lets see what happens when I get back?"

6. Chastebank

Chastebank Active member

Local Time:
    Well we have a first my wife came back from her walk and ask me to give here a shower since she still needs help due to her surgery.
    During her shower I rubbed her down and enjoyed worshiping her body. During the shower she said she need a shave so I dropped to my knees as shaved her little hairs off. Upon rinsing and drying here off my friend was exploding out its cage. She asked me how much I weight and I told her 266 . Down from 272 when we started. Her reply was when you get to 260 we will discuss what is next, in the mean time I would like you to please me with your mouth and so I did with great pleasure till she had a long and slow orgasm. The first is she did not feel guilty for not pleaseing me and thank you for your tongue.

7. Chastebank

Chastebank Active member

Local Time:
    It has been 14 days since my last orgasm and 5 days locked up wife had surgery 14 days ago and locked up getting really sort of honey but have not wined About to the misses a new sort of calm is taking over me

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  8. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    I have similar situation… my mistress has a torn rotator cuff and needs surgery, I have been hoping that she would depend on me more I get so excited when she has me feeling submissive to her, she is old school and would do everything herself if I set back and did not interject myself, I really like the idea of kneeling in front of her to show my eagerness to please her. Now that she is in so much pain it raises my level more to please, my caged belongings seem to be in a constant desire to escape which I seem to desire greatly .. hope it works, she told me last night to get out the bamboo rod and administered 40 wacks to help me, it works when done properly. Sorry for the scattered thoughts about all this , we have been at this for a while and it’s an adventure unfolding.

9. Chastebank

Chastebank Active member

Local Time:
    KFB
    It sure is an adventure! Your wife should get the surgery it may take several months to heal but is better than loosing your arms mobility

10. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    Good luck for the new approach.

11. Chastebank

Chastebank Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks I a learning how to be patient and loving

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    Good luck and thanks for sharing.

13. Chastebank

Chastebank Active member

Local Time:
    It has now been 15 days since my last orgasm and 3 hours sine my wife last orgasm. We took a nice jacuzzi this morning and I offered a massage for her entire body except the surgical site. after a 45 minute body massage laying face down with a Hitachi vibrator at her gorgeous sex for 25 minutes I asked if she would like to roll over and release some endorphins for the shoulder pain and she said please as I would love your wanting lips and vibration on my sex! So I enjoyed her scent and dove in still locked in my cage. I focused on her flower with gentle licking and sucking wile using the Hitachi on low at the entrance of her Paradise. then I started using the Womanizers' lipstick model and gentle sucking of the clit with my mouth and subtle finger on her G spot with a rhythmic motion of all three things providing pleasure My bride released a major orgasm that lasted 3 minutes or so. I let here rest as I laid my head on her stomach and followed up with a frontal body massage that led to a trim and shave of her flower to make fresh and smooth. Then I add a bit of Peppermint lube to her labia and hood and proceeded to use my lips on her hood and the lipstick vibrator on the tip of her clit and inserted a warm vibrating g spot toy in her. After a bit of full concentration and hugging my wife's waist and slowly providing the in and out response that my wife was craving she started to move her hips adding to the intensity of our motions. with minute she came the hardest that I have seen for a while and I felt a sensation in my penis that felt like a had some sort of release but no drips were found but the sensation was real. Sorry for the long blog here but i wanted to share my loving experience focusing on my wife

14. Chastebank

Chastebank Active member

Local Time:
    Seventh day of Rest?
    The seventh day of Being locked up under my wifes orders is realt not a day of rest or contemplation but it is a chaotic sense of hornieness that will nor be addressed by my wife as I have made her a bath and she is soaking talking with here sister. She has not realy gave my need any attention almost ignoring it. But during to separate time of oral worship she has reached outand fondled my caged member.

15. Chastebank

Chastebank Active member

Local Time:
    It has been awhile since I last posted because wife was hot and cold about chastity. Friday we had a great time loving one another and Saturday I asked to be locked up again. She hesitated and said ok. I have been serving her in all ways I know how and she seems to be accepting it. Today she put on some sexy panties and I took the hint and gave her a sensual frontal teasing massage. Kissing her all over I then toook some ove her favorite sensual toys and began to hum on the part that counts . This went on for 20 to 30 minutes teasing her to the edge then back and starting it all over again
    The I slowly and softly inserted a warm dildo in and out while humming on her love button. Within minutes she let out the scream of joy!!
    Then said that was wonderful but I think you are going to locked for longer than you think.

tiruh811 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice