Vegas Baby pt 1...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Dec 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    whew...what an awesome 2 days. High level version is wife and I made real progress on pleasing each other, orgasm denial for me, and I introduced her to a device.

day1: After 2 days of talking threesomes and sharing other fantasies I am feeling the pressure of having to be the lead / Master for at least part of the trip, and coming up with something "good" for my wife. We hilariously debate whether our 25 pound carry-on of sex toys, bondage equipment, and sex outfits would be better checked or taken through security...which is more suspicious??? It was funny and we made it through with no problems.

I spent most of the flight imagining and trying to come up with Scenes for my wife. Its a lot of work being the Master. We arrive and get talked into upgrading to a corner suite at the Aria. Its a NICE room with windows and views everywhere. I notice right off that there are no tie up points in the bedroom...almost as if its designed to NOT be used for bondage. My wife puts on ass-less panties and I lose it...We make love for a bit but no orgasm. (we have history of ruining the trip early) we nap,

I get up first and notice a big, beautiful ottoman in the living room right in front of a ceiling to floor window. it has 6" legs that I can be tied to...that's it!!!

I laid out some cuffs, 71/2" platform heels, pinstripe stockings, collar, blindfold...the usual :rolleyes:

I will yada yada this part since its not what the CM is about but my wife awakes, I put some music on and I ask her to dress up for me. She parades around for me looking so hot in these extreme heels (brand is "Pleaser" from Amazon), we make out on the couch for a long time, and then I tie her up on the Ottoman...on her back, arms over her head, lower legs pinned to upper legs with rope...she's helpless. We have no idea whether thousands of people can see us through this window or not...which makes it all the hotter.

I take some time to trim her pubic hair extremely short to make it easy to touch. She stays like that for over an hour while I play with her. probably the hottest part was I'm standing, her head stretched back upside down with my thing stuffing her mouth and I'm stroking her girl parts almost but not quite to orgasm. she seemed to love that. She eventually got her nice finish from my mouth with all sorts of other toys buzzing too. We change positions so that she is stretched out on the ottoman on her belly with her hiney exposed for me to do my thing from behind. This was great for us both too. Great start to our trip!

day 2 is where things are more "Mansion Appropriate"...

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice