Trapped Balls design -- tug on balls harmful?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Evgeny, Feb 3, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    As it was one of the cheapest options, I bought a CB-6000 chastity device to try out. It does not fit perfectly and the best I currently have is using ring 4 (second largest) and spacer 4 (largest). If I take a smaller ring, it seems to cut off circulation to a point where I instantly get a hard-on which does not go away. That does not seem good. The current ring is so large that I somewhat notice it when I close my legs.

Also what makes me a bit uneasy is the tug on the balls this device produces during normal wear and erections. I have the feeling that my balls are stretched to the limit and as I yet have to become father, I do not want to damage anything.

Is this tug on the balls a problem? I have seen videos of people attaching a parachute to their balls and putting some serious weight on it. The skin there is so soft and the attachments of the testicles cannot be that thick either.

Therefore I was looking into other kinds of devices. The CS-100 absorbs a lot of erection pressure into the belt, so that looked a bit better. Yet it still traps the balls, so that might not be that good. A device like the Birdlocked is at least a bit flexible, so that might be better. The Holy Trainer (I somehow get positive shivers whenever I read that name) has a better A-ring compared to the CB-6000 and might be nicer when sitting down. But all seem to tug on the balls when having a nighttime hard-on. The only ones which are immune to that are probably the full belts, but they are prohibitively expensive and therefore a serious commitment to buy.

So far my longest of being locked up is perhaps a day or so, I have used this as sort of foreplay up until now (see introduction thread). Therefore I thought about buying a fully closed leather pants/slip kind of thing which would not tug on the balls in particular. It has the disadvantage that one cannot pee in those, but just for one evening it might be a nice toy.

Is there a reason to be concerned with the “trapped balls” style of devices?

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    The testicles can stretch a huge amount without any damage at all. In the three months I have been doing this I have seen mine stretch considerably. It actually helps, my HTv2 now fits really well, where when I first got it it was quite tight. The funny thing is those guys are stretching their balls as it increases the strength and feeling of orgasms, not that we need to worry about that side effect much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice