The right amount of stimulation

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by mistressphoenix, Jul 31, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. mistressphoenix

mistressphoenix New member

Research Manager
    South Wales
    Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    I am in a relationship which is moving into a FLR chastity format. We do not live together but communicate every day and spend at least every other weekend together.

My question is, when he is in chastity how much stimulation should I give him? He would like an enormous amount but I do not have the time or energy for this.

What is right and fair....

Thank you

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  2. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    Honestly ma'am, it's as much as you feel like rewarding him with, it's completely up to you to decide, not him. If this is going to be a FLR, then it's very important that this not turn into some game where you are burdened into fulfilling his fetishes and fantasies by doing whatever he wants. Do not allow him to top from the bottom. As his key holder, you will learn how much stimulation is necessary to keep him frustratingly submissive to you. Bottom line is, you're in charge and he is to obey, like it or not, so be prepared to lay down the law and punish him if he starts to forget that. Best of luck!

Junebug15 and Felix cum ea like this.
  3. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Really what ever you want.

4. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    My suggestion would be as much or as little as you want but make it good when it happens.

5. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    Obviously it is only as much as you want. However, if you leave him locked for a solid month the next time he has something to say about it, you probably won't hear anything more from him on the subject.

DLB

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you're clever you can actually get away with sending the odd text about his condition, a wee tease or an occasional erotic selfie.
    Even the merest trickle of attention can insure that your pleasure becomes his sole pursuit.
    He will always want more of course and the longer you keep him him locked the more needy he is likely to become. It's a balancing trick that can take time to perfect.
    Have a swat up on Pavlovian/Classical conditioning and simply use potential sexual gratification as the stimulus.
    Not cohabiting has it's advantages in FLR. From the relationship you describe above it is possible that you can use orgasm control to trap him in the courtship phase. Most desirable.

joe01, ChasteHubby2015 and slave_m like this.
  7. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    You are talking about stimulation between his releases? Do you release him and have sex with him when you see him?
    Sometimes I get very excited and stimulated from text while I'm waiting to be allowed to cum, or the anticipated visit.

8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @mistressphoenix They all want an enormous amount :) Just give him a little now and then.

joe01, ChasteHubby2015 and slave_m like this.
  9. male_pet

male_pet Junior Member

Local Time:
    What everyone said about the teasing innuendo, selfies, and straight out flirting all goes a long way towards proving some form of stimulation.

Alternatively, you can leverage some web tools to provide intense stimulation with only a bit of effort on your part. Set it up, establish a routine, and then it is set it and forget it, and you can make him "earn" the full 1on1 stimulation he craves.

Have him write lines in service to you, or as a punishment:
    https://writeforme.org/

Give him corner time, or icon/item worship sessions:
    https://cornertime.herokuapp.com/

with a few minutes of setup, you can provide hours of stimulation and interaction - even if you are long distance.

Start out relatively easy and simple to get him in the habit, and then gradually amp up the challenge. He will love it and hate it, but he will certainly appreciate the true stimulation he earns.

SecuredDesire likes this.
  10. SecuredDesire

SecuredDesire Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Physically, if it is understood an orgasm is off the table I personally prefer no teasing because I then want to finish more and more rather than focusing on "out-of-site, out-of-mind". This of course, I would want to be left up to my Superior because I know some like to see their subs become desperate and frustrated, rather than calm and collected all the time.

Mentally, I do like to be reminded who is the Superior and reminded that I am at Her mercy. But this does not need to be every day and besides, the non-verbal communication is a big reminder in itself.
    Writing lines is definitely a humbling punishment, as well as kneeling corner time left to remain quiet, exposed, and tight if too worked up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice